Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2097 times)
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

You need an exchange account to begin with. It would be best if you also had a wallet, however many exchanges have built in wallets (it is recommended to use an offline wallet).

You need to verify your exchange account to start trading and you need to upload currency to it (classic or crypto currency).

You should also try to understand how the trading works and the risks involved before you start, but that is not a necessity, however I strongly advise you to read about it and start looking at the graphs. Hope this helps!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
For me, trading is not advisable to new comers. Investing and through campaigns are more recommended since trading is a bit complicated. But if you will still push to do so, read from different reference and find answers to the things that you want to know about trading. Much better if you will have someone who knows many thing about tradung.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Start with reading investopedia to understand the basic and after that you can learn technical analysis by books or watching some YouTube channel, some of them are good for learning. After that you can start making your own analysis and try to compare them in trading view, look at other's analysis and ask them if you don't understand. You can also ask feedback from other people for your own analysis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

My personal suggestion would be to invest your 10% of money in any potential crypto currency like Ethereum, NEO or Bitcoin Cash and then learn how it is growing. This is the right time to buy any crypto including Bitcoin since the price is low. Just invest 10% as I said and sell once you double or triple your investment. After this if you feel you're confidential then invest upto 50% and then increase your invest by 10% on each successive results.

Hope this works and you would be safe and learn things with margin money.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

To invest in trading as you said is better if you do that because could double your profit or loose it. To trade is not easy you need to study more about it before you proceed. Like to canvas some sites that has a lower fee and try to ask some professional in trading. Will for me I'm not expert I'm just also studying about trading.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

How to start Trading for newbie

First of all need information about everything, if you ask sombedy which crypto is better to invest, its most popular mistake for newbies. So, read infromation, take etention everything and after this you can start. I have looked fot 1 month before started trading
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is changing rapidly, trading is not recommended for newbies at this time. Being a newbie before entering into trading I recommend learning the basics of the cryptocurrency market to avoid common mistakes. The more you learn to analyze the market, when to sell, when to buy, ... you can learn everything on youtube or books, or on this forum. And when you've learned these things, when you trade, consult the experts, maybe it will help you a lot.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. In that engagement, you can easily locate out if your investment is in pleasant hands.

Yes true, without research of course you only speculate and if you profit then it is just luck, with good research and true then we will get profit continuously. To do research of course we can learn from many things such as articles or videos on youtube.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

You need a lot information about trading or investment because it is too risky to you  if your knowledge in trading is  not enough to be a trader..because some other people new in trading lost their money. so you need a lot of knowledge about trading or investment for not lossing your money..
macky13

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

I think  I'll  start with reading and posting first, to learn and practice  the basics. Knowing more knowledge is key  in trading companies.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
Nah! The real traders who make money off trading shy away from the cameras and don't appear on YouTube. What you have got there are charlatans. Don't be deceived.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

first you need to research to what trading do. and second study how the trade going, and better ask a seniority about trading and teach you for trading. and last be the smart person that can't affect your emotion on what the market flow. don't listen to all person on chatbox that inside in the trading site. mind your own business.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

there are 3 steps for a newbie come in the cryptocurrency. The first, you must learn basic definitions about crypto and its technology. The second, you must learn technical analys, the way to use model and chart to predict the price. And the second, you have to research which coins you will trade
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Bitcoins can be traded 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. For him, there are no official exchanges that are tied to time or have a weekend or public holidays. There is also no official course and official price.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start, What things to do and how?

The answer so much appreciated thanks.
My advice before you start for Trading. You should learn and master the knowledge first. Do not just think about his benefits alone, but the Trading risk here is very big. I am only worried that you will suffer huge losses because you have no knowledge of Trading.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

You must have the capital to trade. and the most important thing is to learn to analyze the market through candelstick charts using indicators. do not just buy without doing the analysis first.
Capital is one of impacting factor but besides this basic knowledge is most important. How can you grow in an environment about which you know nothing? There must be some technicalities that are to be understood at essential level. So go for learning. Get to know what are ifs and else of these trading and investing etc. and then come up with little amount to take a start.

Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

There are many linksand posts on Internet on which it is given in depth but before trading just learn the tactics of how market works here i.e. when it goes up and when it goes down.
Ask from the person who has introduced you to this community.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

there are many tutorials on video, reliable articles here on bitcointalk and try to research a bit Smiley if you're confident enough after then why not try it

Use search system and write there your inquiry. I suppose that you will be sent to YouTube channels of the crypto bloggers and probably to our Forum that is famous already.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Before you start trading, I think you need to know about bitcoin. You can read about bitcoin and it will be good for your investment. When you have enough knowledge, you will be better able to invest and reduce the risk of investment.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

It's not easy but it's not impossible for a beginner. Study a lot, get informed and practice with little money.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: