Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:24:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

For a newbie is very risky to start trading. Make sure you take all the time you need to learn about trading before
Trading is still risky for traders that aren't newbie anymore. Here's my few tips to aspiring traders.
1. Choose the coin to hold.
2. Choose popular coins.
3. Start with small capital.
4. Don't panic when there's correction.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Trading is still risky for traders that aren't newbie anymore. Here's my few tips to aspiring traders. Choose the coin to hold. Choose popular coins. Start with small capital. Don't panic when there's correction.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

Newbie should start learning trading first.Atleast for 6 month's newbie should only learn about trading strategy Then he should start by the capital which he can afford to lose.Trading is not a easy job so one should be passionate and work hard to be a professional trader.Newbie should read articles about trading and watch youtube videos to learn trading.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

there are lots of risk in starting to trade so the best way to start trading is to look for sites and telegram group that guides beginner in trading.

but my advice is you must learn from your mistake. do not put a lot of money in risk. and lastly read and learn from the experts
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

There are two ways to start, learn learn learn and try try try or learn-try learn-try learn-try. The advantage of the first one, you could land in the right place in a right time with enough initial money, you could fly it in the sky right ahead. But I prefer the second one, disadvantage of it, I have created so many accounts in each trading platform due t several testing and learning. It took me much more time to earn. But at the end, worth trying for, because of the experience. I have watch a udemy course about trading, better check it out.

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
I found this from a post a few months ago.
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

This is a great guide indeed. I even pickup some which I never knew before.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

there are lots of risk in starting to trade so the best way to start trading is to look for sites and telegram group that guides beginner in trading.

but my advice is you must learn from your mistake. do not put a lot of money in risk. and lastly read and learn from the experts
It is true, before we trading we have to find out in advance with your friends who may have experience trading, or more often read read so you can better understand about trading, of course for beginners are very risky, so for beginners you do not need much capital first, that's my opinion.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

In order to trade, first of all it is necessary to know the general rules. Especially the candle will take good knowledge about. Youtube will be a great help to know about this issue.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
The best thing to do when you are a beginner is to first make sure you have an idea what you will do. You can do some research first about what you want to do and which among the cryptocurrency you think is best to invest with. Once you are already sure where you want to invest, create your own etherwallet and put sufficient amount for gas or transaction fee. Then, you can go to the different trading sites on where you can buy your desired coin. You can monitor its price on the web too so that you can see if its value changes. Buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.

If you are a beginner then i highly suggest that you should invest immediately and choose a coin which you think that is reliable, you can choose between altcoins and bitcoins but i prefer to invest on altcoins because the value is cheaper and you can practice trading even on higher values.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

There are many tutorial by videos or doc about how to start trading. Be careful about people who offering you for buying signal tool or trick market, because trading it's about believe in yourself intuition, it's your money and responsibility. Learn the current condition first before entering the market.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

For the beginners who are looking for guides on how to buy bitcoin, must have the five necessary things listed below –
•   A bitcoin address that acts like bank account number also called as the public key
•   A bitcoin wallet, which is a secure place to store your bitcoin
•   Bitcoin exchange where you can convert cash to bitcoin
•   A debit or credit card to buy bitcoin
•   Proofs of identity say a passport or driver’s license
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

First you need to cash in your fiat first to buy bitcoin,In my country we uses coins.ph bitcoin wallet in order for us to be able to cash in our money and buy bitcoin then you need to go to the trading site like bittrex and poloniex to start trading your bitcoin to buy altcoins.
phixo9x

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Income, because with bitcoin you may able to receive great income from your investment in bitcoin currency due to great profit gains when bitcoin price increases. Most of the people especially in this forum have their investment, some of them also had been doing some trading and some were more on full time as signautre bounty hunters.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

i suggest you to read many thread as a reference first.
then you can go trading on the exchange, but trading is risky.
you can invest instead, but it is for long term.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

First you will need to learn about all trading practices and secondly, you should sign up for a trial account before you decide to use your own money to start trading because using a trial account will get you the necessary experience you to be a successful trader.

Yes will note on that and it help lower the risk too thanks.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

Trading is still risky for traders that aren't newbie anymore. Here's my few tips to aspiring traders. Choose the coin to hold. Choose popular coins. Start with small capital. Don't panic when there's correction.

Will try to follow your tips got many guide here to do ,will do the best one that help me to get away from risk or just to lower the risk.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

There are two ways to start, learn learn learn and try try try or learn-try learn-try learn-try. The advantage of the first one, you could land in the right place in a right time with enough initial money, you could fly it in the sky right ahead. But I prefer the second one, disadvantage of it, I have created so many accounts in each trading platform due t several testing and learning. It took me much more time to earn. But at the end, worth trying for, because of the experience. I have watch a udemy course about trading, better check it out.

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.

This is a great guide indeed. I even pickup some which I never knew before.

I did learning from youtube too and google and yes it really help a lot and next to do now is the action to start my trading.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

first thing to do is to become familiar with the risks involved in trading.
the biggest risk is the risk of exchanges which is a serious and a very common one. they scam people left and right no matter how big or trusted they seem to be.
the other risk is the market itself, it is pretty volatile so you have to accept that there is always a big risk that you lose a lot of money.
knowing these risks you can act accordingly, for example you should invest a smaller amount so that if you lost it all you won't be devastated.

the rest in my opinion is juts experience which you can gain by actually trading.
You are right, the best teacher is EXPERIENCE. The market is always unstable and bitcoin is very volatile so a new trader must be very akin to study and see or compare graphs and charts from previous movements. The risk is always there no matter what but greater risk is avoidable.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

Trading is a risky for always and first of all you should understand the risks involved in Cryptocurreny. Bitcointalk is a great platform for all newbies and you can learn by yourself here. In addition to this just search and study via google and youtube as well. Cryptocurrency trading is vast area and you should study it carefully step by step. Further get the good knowledge about exchanges and wallets also and it will help for you in future trading. After that learn about the coinmarketcap and Cryptocurrency calendar also. Hope this will help for you.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

This link is helpful to me. Is this a course link? Need to recharge?
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

This link is helpful to me. Is this a course link? Need to recharge?

will look into it , hope this will help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: