Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:56:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
88jewel

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Thank you for this thread, it’s very informative. I am a newbie, may I also suggest that sport from reading you may also find somebody doing the trading and directly ask from him or her
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

Before you start it's better for you to learn everything about crypto and manage risk, and what is your purpose ? do you trading for long term or short term? I'm advising you to trade with your extra money the point is don't trade more than you can't afford to lose. Trading cryptocurrency is very risky than trade stock. If you ask me I would recommend you to trade the coin which has better future.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Make some research about the you want to buy and make profit in short period of time. Trading is not easy like you see it. Starting in trading is difficult when you have no experience in it. It requires knowledge and strategy and also extra time and effort to gain income.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

If you are just a newbie I think you should learn more about bitcoin and how to deal with the risk when investing bitcoin. We know the value of bitcoin is unstable. I think you should have more knowledge before investing in bitcoin.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
I'm also a newbie in bitcoin world, please let me know especially from senior. Grin Grin
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

start from education, it is very important to know everything about market.
parendshorst

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

Just go learn first, learn how to trade, how to deal with loss, how to choose a good exchange, specially you should learn all this from a trader is a best choice.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Before you start trading, you much research everything what you need to know about trading investment.  Look for a sites that can help you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you aware of how your investment go. In that case, you can easily find out if your investment is in good hands.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I am a newbie also in trading but my advise is try to deposit your money inn some exchnager like binance and then yoy will always need to buy in a low price and then hold it until it pump dont be scared even the value ofyour will dip further just be patience always.
parassinghal

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

IT will be better if you see the videos on how to do trading. Because there are few thing you have to take care of while trading. Otherwise there are lot of articles available on internet. But before trading, you should analyze the market.

waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

To start trading for newbie of course you should do first is to transaction you papers with him and you should talk about your products, introduce your identity each other.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Get an account on the exchange. Go through verification. Bring funds to the account and perform transactions. How exactly do this look in YouTube. And you can learn to trade only when making deals yourself.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Basically, you open a Buy order if you estimate that the price will go up and open a Sell order when you estimate that the price will drop. For open Buy, it means that you are buying a certain amount at a lower price right now, with the intention of reselling it at a higher price later and getting a profit from the existing price difference and vice versa for Sell position.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

There are a lot of things you need to know if you want to start investing/trading in this kind of market. Any information that you could get from any reliable source (internet, books, videos, people, etc) will be very valuable in the path that you're taking. From my experience, it is best to get knowledge from those books that was published few years ago. I find it very informative and entertaining. The data that I gather from books also tends to linger much longer in my mind compared to other sources. In the end, it all depends on your personality and what is suitable for you as a learning experience.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Well we have a trading section for this you can go here and learn from those who succeed from trading, this is a good choice for you but prefer to have a lot of patient and ample time if you want to invest in trading, it's not going to be easy, emotional plays a huge factor on how you are going to succeed in trading

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
I found this from a post a few months ago.
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
YouTube video tutorials are very helpful too, bitcoin trading video tutorials are very good for starters. there are lots of good trading videos on YouTube and all you have to do is take your time and learn from them.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

You can start read articel or books and try with some research what you will trade and how you will trade it. Your plan should be so objective and concise that you could hand it over to another trader and they would be able to execute it exactly.
Redhead5

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

if you want to start trading, first, invest your money that you can afford to lose, never put your money in one basket and learn basic tips for trading, you can find many article or tutorial on google, youtube or this forum, learn about technical and fundamental analysis.
This information will help me a lot as a beginner. Because trading process for a beginner of bitcoin will come out of more questions on how to do it effectively. I still find basic tips to understand much about trading.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Before you start trading you must have knowledge about the crypto currency market, you have to research first. Learn how the market works, learn about the coins. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing in because trading is very risky.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

as a newbie all you need to do before you start trading is to make sure you study and understand the most import aspect of crypto-currency and don't just rush in because you has the fund to start it, because you meant end up losing all the fund in just a seconds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: