Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

Choose a good platform to trade and good coins to trade for. Once you establish that, then at least you know where you would do business and what coins you would look for and be after. Next to consider is the amount of capital you would shed, would you use a big capital or a small one. That would then affect what kind of coin you would be trading for, if you would focus on those high-value or low-valued coins. The main difference is with low-value coins, you can get more of them for less money unlike with high-valued which even a big amount won't give you that much. After that, set your goal or profit margin in trades, which ones to hold and which ones to immediately dispose.

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Choose a sum to invest, choose an exchange and read good manuals about how to do that, that's it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Know the risk, have tools ( pc, laptop, smartphone ) and asset ( money ). All I mention is basic, meaning you must have it and never start before have it. About which is the best strategy, money management, etc you can do that by using demo account ( practice ) to learn and understand how market works. Do that and good luck to you.

poundy29

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

It's not as hard as that, you just make research on several tokens, and check what they are offering in crytos world.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

In my opinion you should be up on youtube learning will be easier. You are new, speaking words you will not be able to understand all the ideas, because youtube has more realistic and illustrated image, so we learn easily, avoid mistakes in money in the Crypto market.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Trading for newbie is very difficult tast at my opinion, trading without skills seems like a coinflip game without any strategy. I don't know the best teacher then own experience so just start trading an learn from mistakes.
Nothing is difficult brother. It is all about the interest and the concern of the person going in. like here in trading, this can become so easy for those who are oriented towards business things. Those who can have better concepts of trading, they can do it with more care and profits. But yes, newbies have to learn main concepts regarding bitcoins and their trading.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

First, you have to make sure you already have target Bitcoin Market (Market Bitcoin and Altcoin).
Choose only one of these sites.
After you make the next deposit you just choose, which coin or currency crypto which you will buy. The key to playing trading is you have to find a coin whose price is very cheap or in VIP has a red price percentage, which denotes the price of the currency is decreasing. And I have my own reference in choosing which coin I will buy.
You should study the investment workflow, invest in your coins. Good luck and you benefit.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

register on any exchange you understand and try
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

You said that you are a newbie in trading.so you need to focus first how to do that trading by reading,watch video tutorial for trading and you have also skills for make trades.that's not easy to think that trading is buy low and sell hi.you need to analyze every decision you make to do more profit.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

You said that you are a newbie in trading.so you need to focus first how to do that trading by reading,watch video tutorial for trading and you have also skills for make trades.that's not easy to think that trading is buy low and sell hi.you need to analyze every decision you make to do more profit.
You can see that the market in the past few days is constantly changing and it is hard to guess so I think if you are a beginner you should not trade in the market at this time. The price of bitcoin in the past day has gone sideways, according to my experience, there will be big fluctuation so you should not join the market at this time.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

You can see that the market in the past few days is constantly changing and it is hard to guess so I think if you are a beginner you should not trade in the market at this time. The price of bitcoin in the past day has gone sideways, according to my experience, there will be big fluctuation so you should not join the market at this time.
Trading site is too risky for beginners, as this moment we need to develop more and adopt the technology towards success. Everyone has different kind of strategies in terms of trading ,as a begginner in this site to gain more knowledge, collect a concept of individuals who experienced the method. Together we can make things to happen as we start involving in trading site with courageous personality.
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

I think the best solution for you is to test your skills in FundFantasy (FundFantasy.com), this is financial fantasy trading platform where you place trades predictions and see your return in live.
im playing there for a while it is free of charge and they are giving away ETH prizes. try it yourself maybe we can challenge each other. send me a message  Smiley
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

the first thing you should do is to convince yourself that you are able to work well, because many people who regret trading, they always think about the benefits without thinking about the risks faced, so when faced with those risks, they feel loss and regret has been trading.
therefore I advise you to really think carefully if you want to trade so you do not feel sorry about the decision you choose.
Once you are sure, then you can search for information on the internet and ask people who are experienced in trading.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

Before entering the market you better equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the trend of market movements that are happening. Do not take trading decisions based on the estimates of instincts and luck factors alone. Think first before entering the market. Confront the fact that market movement is unpredictable. Understand the risks that can occur when it entered the market. Discipline in managing risk constraints by determining your stop loss and target profit. Create a trading strategy where every step you take is a profit, albeit small.

My advice is not to rush and be careful in trading, not as easy as most people imagine. There are many things you need to know about trading. Many people have already recommended sources of information. And you should be able to read the market pegerakan so you do not lose
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

I am not a professional trader but I want to share some knowledge in trading.
When trading, always analyze what is happening in the market.
You can also read some articles about trading, and you can also get some information in reliable websites(youtube, facebook,and twitter). And the best way to learn about trading is in this forum. Just explore and read more.😊😊
Actually study with video can improve our knowledge quicker for example youtube.
Youtube is the best source where we can learn with voice and practice. Because newbie should trading with demo and learning during trading together maybe work.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Here are some clues I can share to start trading. Avoid listening to your sensitivity or instinct, trust only charts analysis.First and the most look at the price changes. Study previous data in the chart and the following so you could predict the next price changing. Tendency is the key.
Well, sometimes it’s good to listen to instincts too. At times, this can really save from troubles. I believe in luck and faith. Being too logical limits our vision. A person misses out watching magic happening around him or the opportunities he can grab. Knowledge indeed is very important in any profession and only with a good understanding of a coin, a trader can make progress.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

To begin with, you need to study the wave theory and read about the kind of technical analysis. Learn to use special tools that analyze the volume of trading and so on.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

If it is me, I will not show you how to start the transaction. When it shows you, this only makes you lose money. I can only recommend you to understand and learn before investing, as you have learned a lot then you will know how to start trading. And this will make you lose less money.
luisell

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Hi! Try ACX Crypto. Smiley very easy to earn in trading.need to buy ad pack  worth $10 but you can start less than 10$.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

So many source in the internet, how to trading and more. Basicly, buy some token when price down, and sell some token when price up. But, you need more experience too. Learn it by your self, explore in this forum, and your experience.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: