Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1957 times)
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

For the Mt.Gox Sell-off. It was subpoenaed and required not to sell any bitcoin till September 2018, now that is one of the good news why bitcoin can't reach 4k USD. And I won't sell any of my possesions, I am tend to buy more, why not? the future is too bright so why bother the dip? Dip is a chance never seen. I love the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

if viewed from a normal graph it could happen all possibilities could happen in digtial currency like this cryptocurrency, i heard next week there will be representatives meeting from 20 countries who want to discuss bitcoin regulation and if this does not find good point then bitcoin can be to very low price.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

Nothing is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be down to $4000. this year is many a bad news of crypto
by the goverment and every country. I hope that bitcoin will be survive $8000.

Expecting the growth from Bitcoin, even after many fud circulating it should survive at 8000$. Otherwise, it will go down below 8000$, but we don't have choice we have to move along with the market.
MadMatt70

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

beyond all the especulation, we cannot forget that we are in a down trend, soo i think 4 really is possible, but not a very good scenario because with the 4k the 2.8k becomes possible too, soo.. my hope is that doesnt broke the 5800k (6k support) with high volume pushing fast to 5lows... and if it does, im just going to buy more. Unfortunatelly if that happens it will take a time really longer than usual to recover. This is a very important moment for BTC
beyond all, this is just a healty market movement, what we saw from aug to dec isnt!

happy trades for all. Soon or later hiting a new ATH again.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

I think the bitcoin price is still strong at 8000$ and the next support is at 7000$ and the last one is at 6000$ if the price reaches 4000$ I think the investors will start to not trust anymore with bitcoin because it's been very falling in price. hopefully the price quickly go back up hold and do not panic I think everything will be fine
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

I think hard for Bitcoin down to $4000 because the community cryptocurrency is bigger so although any bad news but there are many trader and investor will buy it. And look now some bad news end and there are other good news will coming so the market will be back to normal again.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

I think the bitcoin price is still strong at 8000$ and the next support is at 7000$ and the last one is at 6000$ if the price reaches 4000$ I think the investors will start to not trust anymore with bitcoin because it's been very falling in price. hopefully the price quickly go back up hold and do not panic I think everything will be fine

Yes,  bitcoin is still strong.  I dont think that bitcoin will go down that level at $4,000, that is too low,  bitcoin price now is currently $8,000 and may rise anytime.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is still strong.  I dont think that bitcoin will go down that level at $4,000, that is too low,  bitcoin price now is currently $8,000 and may rise anytime.

I do hope to reach that level.  Grin LOL

Wouldn't be a golden opportunity to us? To reach that far? Every time BTC makes a bearish move everyone seems to post a thread like this one. What can I say is, If someone is afraid then sell those coins and invest your money in stock exchange. There you'll see not much of this kind bear and bull move.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.

Yeah its hard to reach in just two weeks specially now that bitcoin are going down again, maybe bitcoin price will reach 50k usd but its happen soon not now. Im just holding my bitcoin until it reach again a high price.
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I think with real situation in crypto currency market everything is possible. So the price of BTC is not stable
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Another FUD from a certified FUDster!
No. the bitcoin will never go back to $4,000 regardless of what happen to Binance because it not the only major exchnage in the world. by the way, all the transactions done during the hacking incidents were reversed. thus, the hackers lost everything and one lost a dime from the Binance users. 
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

If you ask someone who were engaged in crypto since it was started, their answer is surely "impossible to drop btc's price down to $4000". Speculations are always there since btc's price is volatile. But for me, as I also see the graphs each day, it is impossible for now to reach down to that level.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

The one thing I learned since I started to invest in crypto is to not care much about the crazy changes in my portfolio. Crypto is still like the internet in the 90's, sooo much room for growth, but also many pains along the way. The marketcap is still higher then what it was on the 1th of Dec 2017, and it had a crazy run after that. There was always going to be a correction after a crazy rise, and the endless stream of FUD from the last months didn't help.
I'm not worried about it.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

BTC dump to 4000 is a long process. At least 100 days. before, BTC will pump around 10000. Then it will happen uptrend and I am sure the BTC will be up to 28000 by the end of this year or sooner. But here topic I showed the worst case when the sharks and exchanges controling this market.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Maybe because bitcoin now are almost 3 months in a dump situation $4000 will possible. I am still hoping that the dump is already stop now because it's very hurtful looking at my blockfolio.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

i don't think bitcoin price go down upto 4000 dollars in the market,  people are waiting to increase again the price of bitcoin accordin also to prediction bitcoin will rise the price upto 20k to 30k usd that's the target price for bitcoin trend discussion, and strongly believe the price goes up this coming month.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Well, if bad news will keep on coming out, bitcoin will surely drop. People actually believe on the news whether it's true or not, whether there's basis or none. People get affected to what is happening and sometimes end up panicking. If the price keeps going down and more news will keep on coming, people will surely keep on dumping their holdings till the price drops continuously. However, this will be great time to buy, so I really doubt if it will come to the point that bitcoin will drop to less than a thousand dollars.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
RedKrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Famous last words... This time it will be different.

The Market is a device that transfers wealth from the impatient to the patient - Warren Buffet

How many times has Bitcoin dropped down to surprising lows, and how many times has it risen again giving the patient opportunities for profit?

I dont understand how anyone would be upset if it did drop to 4000$ The guy that suggested bitcoin to me bought in at 2500$ and sold off an entire coin at around 19k.. he is reinvesting 8k and hoping to see it drop to 4k.

Ive been trading Crypto for less than 24 hours and I can already see a bunch of people who are not emotionally strong enough or logical enough for this market.

Please sell off you BTC so I can get in cheap... LOL.

If BTC stayed at 20k and didnt ever go up or down there would be little chance for investors.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.

Agreed, bitcoin may go down the value but 4000$ is too much for me, I'm sure more patience and a little bit wait of time everything will be fine for sure in the end, Though everything was really unpredictable anyway.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Yes it can, mt gox still has a lot of bitcoins to dump on the market and just imagine when satoshi dumps his coins, Price may go back under 1k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: