Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1961 times)
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Yes it can, mt gox still has a lot of bitcoins to dump on the market and just imagine when satoshi dumps his coins, Price may go back under 1k.
I think they will not sell it all at once, because if they sell everything, it will definitely go down very quickly and cause panic around the globe. For me Mt.Gox will sell slowly and will not affect much to BTC price. Right now is a good time to prepare for investment because I am sure the BTC price will drop to $5000
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

I think the impact is really done with Bitcoin but is not too much that reduce their price too much as $4000,there is a decline in bitcoin prices, This is still within reasonable limits and very possible once to experience price increases again. many places have also received payment via Bitcoin. The decline is only momentary and this is a correction of some people who want to make a profit and i feel its is not too much dangerous lower in price because the other cryptocurrencies may be down too much but bitcoin is not goes down too much.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

Bitcoin is coming nearly 4000$ again but i dont think it will go down as low as that. Many neophyte people in crypto currency will surely panic and create some FUD once it goes down that dip. And to those loyal bitcoin users will be a good news since they can buy bitcoin at a much lower price.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

my opinion the drop in current bitcoin prices is still reasonable. and my prediction of bitcoin prices will not touch the price below 5000, and I'm sure bitcoin is still worth the investment. the negative news about bitcoin maybe it's just news just to lower the bitcoin price.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

I think it's possible but hard because to make it reduce to $4000 needs a big impact or force to make that happen because that is half of the price today and reaching that mark is hard.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Is this true, if the market will die and force us to sell all? If this is not true, I'm sure you just panicked seeing this price slump so hard. But if this is true and requires us to sell everything, then I will regret not selling it now. Cry
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:11 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:48:32 PM by EtherATM

Bitcoin is coming nearly 4000$ again but i dont think it will go down as low as that. Many neophyte people in crypto currency will surely panic and create some FUD once it goes down that dip. And to those loyal bitcoin users will be a good news since they can buy bitcoin at a much lower price.

It's hard to Bitcoin goes down $4000 because few country where the cost to mine 1 Bitcoin is lower than $4000 so if Bitcoin goes down under $4000 then majority of miners in the world will stop mining Bitcoin, whales will not like this Smiley. According to Elite Fixtures announced The cost to mine 1 Bitcoin based on the average electricity rate per country:

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Everything is possible, we don't know what might happen in the future but seeing the bitcoin's price and other coins there's a higher chance we go back to that price again, actually it depends on one's perception on the crypto market, there are people that doesn't get affected that much by fud but there are a greater number of panic sellers.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Meanwhile, Jane Street, whose trading turnover in 2017 was $ 5 trillion. and which is called one of the most secretive companies of Wall Street, began to engage in bitcoin trading. Her representative reported this to Business Insider.

According to the interlocutor of the publication, Jane Street conducts on a global scale trade in various assets, including bitcoin, and as it develops, more attention will be paid to work in the crypto-currency area
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.
Bitcoin is a currency. Therefore its price will fluctuate naturally. At present price of bitcoin is falling. It cacan go down mmore since iit hhas no price bar.Yet considering its demand and supply, it is unlikely to go at 4k or below.
tiny_bits

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

It's hard to Bitcoin goes down $4000 because few country where the cost to mine 1 Bitcoin is lower than $4000 so if Bitcoin goes down under $4000 then majority of miners in the world will stop mining Bitcoin, whales will not like this Smiley. According to Elite Fixtures announced The cost to mine 1 Bitcoin based on the average electricity rate per country:
]

Thanks for sharing this picture. Actually I was also looking for some data in this field to share.
My background is not finance, but I feel this is a MAJOR issue.

We don't know what " whales" like or not, maybe they have already cashed out.
So let's put them out of equations. We can just talk about ourselves.

Regarding this graph, I can raise some questions:

1) Is nowadays the transaction-fee more important to the miners or btc reward? If btc-reward is more important (right now 12.5btc/block) which is most likely the case, then if the electricity bill becomes more expensive that the btc-reward in most/majority of the democratic-countries (definitely not Venezuela  Smiley but China included. Not democratic though, but China is too big to be ignored  Smiley),  it might be so that the minors just shut-down their mining-machines temporarily until the prices go high again! this might lead to a blockage of the btc-network and this will lead most likely to even lower prices of btc. The lower the price the more miners go out and it becomes even worse (please tell me it is not the case). I don't think relying on not-democratic countries (or very tiny-ones) can fix this. Besides in near future, they don't have the potential to support the network.

2) This is also a fact and definitely miners would consider how profitable the mining will be in the future, when you never get a guarantee for a minimum price of btc. Because the electricity-bills and the cost of machines are not paid in btc, but in fiat currencies. So we might expect less investing in mining in the future (please tell me otherwise, if you have a counter arguments)
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.

Gosh, certainly not. What I think is that Bitcoin price will be fluctuating. it will be somewhere between 7,5 and 11 thousand. However, close to autumn it will go up fast.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

We cannot actually predict what will be the price these coming weeks or months because there are so many factors that can affect the price and its demands. One thing is for sure that, Bitcoin is too big to lose because this is our future trading and investment that might change our lives better.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.

Gosh, certainly not. What I think is that Bitcoin price will be fluctuating. it will be somewhere between 7,5 and 11 thousand. However, close to autumn it will go up fast.
We should not still think off about on that 50k usd range. We should focus out on much lesser price targets for bitcoin on these year and those numbers are just pure speculation and assumption.We might reach or not.No one really knows since no one able to see the future.Going back on 4k usd price is possible but binance issue is already passed and now we are facing another negative issues coming in our way.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

We cannot actually predict what will be the price these coming weeks or months because there are so many factors that can affect the price and its demands. One thing is for sure that, Bitcoin is too big to lose because this is our future trading and investment that might change our lives better.
I think that the life of an investor will change greatly if the blood is released up to $ 4,000 and, possibly, even lower. We can not even imagine how many people have invested in recent years when Bitcoin reached $ 20,000
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

You can see that as soon as the G20 Summit thought the price of bitcoin and altcoin began to show signs of strong recovery and increase today. Bitcoin prices after touching the $ 7000 mark have started to turn and recover extremely strong. Currently, bitcoin prices are at $ 8500 and are still on a strong recovery. Therefore, I believe the bitcoin price will not be able to reach the $ 4000 mark and will continue to rise and rebound to the $ 20000 mark.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

Tom Lee: in the foreseeable future, the drop of bitcoin continues to show signs of a decline to $ 5873
We all know this thing quite well that the entire crypto market is very much volatile in nature and that we can expect anything to happen in the world of crypto market anytime. It is very much possible to see the market value of the bitcoin dropping down to 4000$ or even lesser but still we need to hope for the best and that we need to prepare ourselves for the worst all the time.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

Nothing is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be down to $4000. this year is many a bad news of crypto
by the goverment and every country. I hope that bitcoin will be survive $8000.

Expecting the growth from Bitcoin, even after many fud circulating it should survive at 8000$. Otherwise, it will go down below 8000$, but we don't have choice we have to move along with the market.

Those guys, who are waiting for the awful crisis and the biggest crash of Bitcoin are welcome to sell it. We will buy it for the less price, so in future, we will get our profits.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

of course never. The minimum cost for mining is 5000$ and BTC price is never below this level. As you can see in the market now, BTC has increased recently and next target is 10000$. you should buy it right now to receive more money in the future

suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

of course never. The minimum cost for mining is 5000$ and BTC price is never below this level. As you can see in the market now, BTC has increased recently and next target is 10000$. you should buy it right now to receive more money in the future
Never mind those that was waiting for the bitcoin market to dip down to $4000 price range and my advice for them is to buy now because the market will recover from next month. Trust me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: