Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin will surpass all time highs
Yes - 73 (94.8%)
No - 4 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be fine  (Read 1028 times)
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I believe that bitcoin has a great potential that even after such criticism and fake news it is still very popular among people and people are showing great interest in buying new coins at this time when prices are low .Everyone who is buying coins knows that bitcoin is going to do a come back in coming weeks.Prices are rising if we compare it with last week.Nodoubt the pace is very slow but still it is increasing.I believe that we are the one who can  make bitcoin fine as fast as possible. So stop believing in the fake news regarding the shutdown of bitcoin.Keep on investing.Market value of bitcoin will soon rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Of course with bitcoin everything will be fine! Just a simple correction took place, which was not unexpected! If you did not manage to sell the coins at the peak of the cost - it's okay, it will go even higher after a while!
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Bitcoin will be fine and it's true! By the end of the year, you will hear about bitcoin in the news again, the big players will create a positive news background, so that as many new players as possible come the market and raise the price to the moon!
ValenciaMAK

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

The Bitcoin suckers are dwindling and people are getting more educated about how all the psychology of selling works. Bitcoin propaganda is becoming very transparent now.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

This uncertainty has a reason that is different from what we're used to. The price drop is not caused by regular pump and dump, what can be overcome. This is really serious. Investors are afraid that cryptocurrencies will no longer be decentralized, because of the worldwide regulations that governments will come with very soon. Cryptocurrencies will be taxed and centralized and that is scary to most investors who prefer decentralized currencies.
Centralization of the crypto currencies is not an easy going task. that is the main reason governments of most of the countries do not take up the task of legalizing bitcoin because they very well know it is out of their normal pursuits, which will be ultimately becoming a burden for them. But whatever the decisions most of the governments take up for bitcoin acceptability, it will accept the price of the bitcoin on an overall basis. You must have seen the FUD created by the media channels recently relating to this. I don't think investors are really afraid of the government regulation. Because if you see countries like Japan, Philippines and others openly welcoming bitcoin, you will see how well they have flourished in the crypto markets. So I don't really think that is a problem.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

Yes obcourse bitcoin will be very fine i the coming months take a look at the stable price today like last year the stable pirce is around 800$ to 1000$ and after a few months bitcoin pump like a crazy goes up to almost 20,000$. Today as we can see bitcoin stable price is 6000$ to 8000$ so i was hoping than bitcoin will pump again more than 30,000$ before or after this year.
Yes, I think that history repeats itself, and by the end of this year we will be able to see such a price on bitcoins!
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

Of course Bitcoin will be fine! I hear too much worry about this, even if bitcoin is gone, it's okay! If you invested your money, first you had to believe in growth, and secondly, you must be ready to lose them! If you sold a house or borrowed money from someone, it's directly your silly act
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Yeah bitcoin will be fine. We do not need to worry about it. We all know that the market correct itself from reaching very high price but that doesn't mean that it fall down forever. It will always recover and rise up again.We just need to have some faith and believe that it will recover soon and now it did. We are back to 8k gaming, and sooner or later, will reach 9k and who knows, it might be the start of bitcoin to reach $20k again or even more than that.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Of course yes! Just look at the graph how bitcoin has endured all the adversities it has faced. It has countless adversities and still bitcoin remains to be strong. Just like the recent crisis, bitcoin still showed to us that it is slowly restoring its power and dominance.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Of course Bitcoin will be fine! I hear too much worry about this, even if bitcoin is gone, it's okay! If you invested your money, first you had to believe in growth, and secondly, you must be ready to lose them! If you sold a house or borrowed money from someone, it's directly your silly act
Do you think that you should not worry even for the money that I'm ready to lose? If you do not like these topics, do not participate in them! Just some people are worried about this and want to hear the words of support, so it will be easier for everyone!
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

Of course bitcoin will be fine. After all the trials and rocky roads of bitcoin it will rise and us a new bright future ahead. We need to think positive and always trust that whatever happen bitcoin will survive. And look at now the bitcoin price,it start moving upward which is a good sign that it will increase more and more after a lot of dumps.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

Yes bitcoin nowadays is going better and good. The value of bitcoin nowadays is constantly rising and hoping it will continue. Bitcoin today's is up rising because the investors are looking back to invest money within. Also, the volume of bitcoin in the market cap is blown up. Increasing of volume of bitcoin in the market cap have a big impact in the price hike. This mid - year of 2018 possible bitcoin hit again to 10,000 USD to 15,000 USD as expected of spectator and bitcoin holder. Today the value of bitcoin is looking and fine.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

Yes obcourse bitcoin will be very fine i the coming months take a look at the stable price today like last year the stable pirce is around 800$ to 1000$ and after a few months bitcoin pump like a crazy goes up to almost 20,000$. Today as we can see bitcoin stable price is 6000$ to 8000$ so i was hoping than bitcoin will pump again more than 30,000$ before or after this year.
Yes, I think that history repeats itself, and by the end of this year we will be able to see such a price on bitcoins!
Every year the bitcoin groove always decreases in the month of the early months. now it does enter the rise of bitcoin prices. we will not year in this year bitcoin will reach the highest point at what price
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Yes, most people who do not know more about Bitcoin price moves will be surprised to learn that wild Bitcoin prices are so low and can be very high.
Smart people will definitely see an opportunity when to buy Bitcoin and see it three years to come, no need to see how much it costs, but see the movement.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I'm one of the many believers that bitcoin will be fine, those who bought bitcoin today are very lucky, they will surely be rich before this year ends. Those who got panic and sold their bitcoins, I'm sorry for them, they got the wrong move. Let's all be positive and be patient my friends, bitcoin will comeback and will going to surprise us all.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

yes, I think bitcoin is surpass the high ranked acc. just my opinion.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

There's allot of uncertainty around bitcoin at the moment but with all of this commotion I think it's important to put this all into perspective. At the time of writing this message we are at $8700. This is 8x what it was a year ago. Another thing to remember is many people never thought they would be lucky enough to see a bitcoin dip that would put bitcoin at these lower prices. I feel lucky enough to have come into the market early enough to buy bitcoin at these extremely cheap prices. I reckon we will look back again at these times and there will be another batch of people kicking themselves for not buying bitcoin.
it is true what you think a lot of uncertainty in bitcoin but I do not think so because I believe and believe bitcoin will experience a fairly rapid development in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

According to the latest bitcoin information, many digital money investors use this "tip" to increase profitability in an idle way but get the best effect. The term "trading bots" refers to transactions or monetary trading through an algorithm, using pre-programmed software, which analyzes market actions such as: time , prices, orders and volume.
Pre-installed bitcoin programming programs help investors make more efficient transactions. Some programs are available for free and can be downloaded easily from the internet. A few years ago, one of the most famous trading bots was Willy & Markus. However, according to bitcoin experts, the use of trading bots makes bitcoin prices increase abnormally fast compared to natural transactions. However, there are many investors believe that this is a good support tool.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

It definitely will.. But as to when, no one can ever tell.. But if we track down the last three years, I see a trend that the price peaks by the end quarter. Hence, the best measure is to wait on until the price goes higher than the usual. Right now, I can say the usual is on the $8,000 level. If it goes higher than that, the better. It needs momentum for it to pump and make big news again! The crisis Bitcoin investors suffer now is due to the massive increase it gained the last year- principally due to the ginormous number of demand. With this happening, many people joined the bandwagon then left when they are already content with their profits. Also, some left when they already panicked since the price started diving. This is the reason Bitcoin's price has not recovered since the beginning of the year. There are just too much Bitcoin in circulation due to the people who left for whatever reasons.  
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

And how do you know what will happen? How do you know what investors are thinking. I'm sure you aren't a serious investor, but a simple spammer .
Bitcoin is deliberately lowered so that large players can enter properly.  With a high degree of probability. for the time being bitcoin has entrapped newcomers, but bitcoin may also have generated many benefits to investors.

Plagiarism is illegal and copy/paste posts are in a violation of the rules of this forum.

Original source:
And how do you know what will happen? How do you know what investors are thinking. I'm sure you aren't a serious investor, but a simple spammer.
It's scary to people like you who don't understand normal price movements and are blaming the higher powers for everything. Your every post is the same mantra of moronic fear mongering. "they will centralize us, doom and gloom! Cry" Take a chill pill.

Bitcoin is deliberately lowered so that large players can enter properly.  With a high degree of probability, the fall will continue to 6k.  Negative news on crypto currencies may again appear, such as breaking the Binance exchange, which is not true.  The fall can reach up to 5k or even 3k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: