Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down?  (Read 4133 times)
MaMoNt

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Altcoins and bitcoin grew strongly in December 2017. This was the reason that now we see a prolonged drop in bitcoin and the entire market. I think that soon the growth will begin.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

Even Bitcoin's value is dropping, so probably it affects also the value of altcoins. Yes, it is definitely a good time to buy coins since the value is dropping, but as what as I can observed, it will still drop. So, let's take the opportunity to buy coins.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

When the head is been cut off the rest part become affected, you can't expect bitcoin to be dropping why Altcoins will be raising no because Bitcoin controls the price of cryptocurrency. But hopefully we expecting things will back to normal again.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

It is normal life of market there is some crisis where price goes down, but there is also good times where prices goes up; you just have to wait
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Well, let's say that there is something that affects altcoins- Bitcoin. Let's imagine that something affects Bitcoin- actions that happening inside and outside of the company. And, news is always affecting the cryptocurrency in general because of the restrictions and lack of discovered field on usual people. 
montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

There are so many reasons. Little popularity and demand. They also all depend on bitcoin. In general, it is impossible to guess when the price starts to change.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

Right now, with the growth of the ether, many tokens do not grow. Or even fall in price. Many hamsters pass from these tokens to the growing ether. I hope, soon the altcoins will continue to rise not less than the leading bitcoin and ether.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
there are many reasons why altcoin prices go down, we should see our main reference coin in the world of crypto ie bitcoin price. if the bitcoin price rises then all altcoin prices will also rise, if the bitcoin price falls then all altcoin will also fall and the fall of the altcoin price will be greater than the bitcoin.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
I think altcoins are dependent on the value of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes up and so altcoins. And there are many reasons why bitcoin's price goes up and down. One thing is its demand.
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

There is no one single reason for why it is falling. It is always a combination of many different factors. The fud around consensus being shitty is only 1 reason. It can be as simple as a rich person just decided to dump for fun without any real reason, to a large % of ppl being scared about overall market volatility.
At the end of the day, it boils down to more sellers than buyers. Instead of caring why we are dropping now, try to focus on when people will want to start buying again.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

In my opinion, one of the main reasons for the fall of the crypto market is that large investors have collected profits and are now waiting until the market again falls to a convenient price for buying.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.  Roll Eyes
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Normally, during the ICO, prices are cut down with bonuses, in order for investors to grab the early bird catch. After this stage, the prices begin to surge when coin is listed on exchanges (happens for good projects). However, actors on the market determine the price, thus the willingness of a seller or a buyer to sell or buy at a certain high or low price determines the price of the coin at that moment.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

The crypto market is very sensible to all kind of news, but especially to bad news. We had some bad news in the last week and this have immediate effect to the market. 

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

There are many things that cause the price of Bitcoin to fall, one of which is the amount of Bitcoin supply and demand is small. it becomes the price down, because everyone who will sell Bitcoin will lower their Bitcoin prices, in order to quickly sell. And the mental condition of someone who makes a lot of selling Bitcoin this can be influenced because of bad news Bitcoin in published by the media. and to avoid this happening to us, we should not mind if there is bad news about Bitcoin.
Milenyto

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

Altcoins are follow the bitcoin. To the end of the year it will grow up and altcoins will follow it. I do not see a great problem that the market goes down write now.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.  Roll Eyes
I agree with you bro, altcoin is dependent on bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, usually or all the time, the market reacts with it and it will greatly affect the price. I hope someday it will change too.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

all coin in this year has decreased considerably, maybe this is a pretty good time to buy and start again from below.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

I agree with you bro, altcoin is dependent on bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, usually or all the time, the market reacts with it and it will greatly affect the price. I hope someday it will change too.
not all altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, for example the new token listing and even its  bounty have not been distributed but are able to break through the fantastic price increase, the token is MTC. that is a new token and growing at a time when the price of btc is down

Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Well, there are a lot of good opportunities in the market at the moment, stellar lummens seems to be one of them, it is more than 70% down from december, and it means that it will probably be a good investment for a long term

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: