Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down?  (Read 4133 times)
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Altcoin, It is a place where people invest in the low figure and expect high margin in future. as per this formula investing low and gaining big is a Cryptocurrency market term where people insist to invest in good Ico which has good potential growth in future and hold their stakes all the way long and later release their funds big. and causes of dragging the value of Altcoin is that if a great dump of the particular Altcoin is seen when the market goes dry in the sense the values go low!
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

There is no definite reason for the cryptocurrency market volatility and you just have to really read a lot, do some research and try to use reason and logic as much as you can when deciding whether to buy or not. But I think now is a time to buy.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

Well, many investors dump their tokens in some reasons. I think it effects the altcoins when the ethereum and bitcoin dumps. Cryptocurrencies are volatile we can't know when the coins will pump or dump. We need to be patience if we are holding are coins in a good profits. Let us wait until the investors has a interest again in some altcoins to know if the altcoins will pump or even the main cryptocurrencies bitcoin and ethereum.
Help_You

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

In the cryptoworld we all see a bright dependence altcoins price on the bitcoin price. At the moment this is so. But I hope that some coins will go into independence, and the market will become more stable

udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Yes, I think the only reason is what happens to bitcoin. Each time the bitcoin price falls, the altcoin price also falls and the falling altcoin price is usually greater than the bitcoin. That's my opinion and observation.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

I used to see all in red when bitcoin going down ? thought many traders panic to stay in $ only .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Price of altcoin goes down for so many reason, But one of the most reason why altcoin goes down is FUD, when media spread bad news about crypto currency or something happened that affected crptos then it will cause massive sell off which will make the prices to go down.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

This crash is nothing compared to what will happen to those currencies which will have no utility later, they'll be worthless.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

in my opinion, there is no cause with the altcoin turbulence because I know with Altcoin's current turmoil because it follows the movement of bitcoin which until now has not been stable again so from that, in my opinion, there is no cause the price of altcoin decreased

jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

A bear market is the right time to buy altcoins. You just have to wait for the bull market to come. And there's a lot of room for profit
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

The whole market is down, bitcoin that move all altcoins price up and down is not stable panic sell all over the market maybe when crypto regulation rule stop, market will be stable.
Sinyocall

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

I think the price of allcoin drops because the price of BtC goes down because of the many problems in the social world that prohibit the advertisement of bitcoin maybe it is one of the unbelievable issues
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

This is has result of December to January hard pump, this are healthy correction to keep crypto alive,  it would shake out weak hands and shirty project.
Crypto is feeling more life if they can be like december lst year. The price is good to make many people rich but now only dump that we have on the market. Not much bullish but mostly bearish that kill our profit so far become loss. But this is consequence of joining this world. I have no regret since i have choosen this crypto by myself.
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

ups and downs altcoin is generally due to the movement of bitcoin prices. If the bitcoin price is falling, usually all altcoin also the price will fall. If, bitcoin prices rise, then the price of all altcoin also rises. For now, the latest news that reportedly caused bitcoin prices and all the falling altcoin was the news about the website of trading companies in korea who were hit by hacker mischief. But, it seems there are many other causes that cause altcoin prices to fall. It could be because people switch to bitcoin so the altcoin that is still prone to fall.
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

It has relevance with bitcoin price, when bitcoin price is dropping so with alt coins. Its usual in this markets and gives us benefit to buy on low prices, surely to get a huge earning when the price is higher.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Price of altcoin goes down for so many reason, But one of the most reason why altcoin goes down is FUD, when media spread bad news about crypto currency or something happened that affected crptos then it will cause massive sell off which will make the prices to go down.

Don't think so, FUD is paired against hype, and they pretty much match out each other, There are other reasons why altcoins goed down than that.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Peoples are selling them and it makes the price goes down. Sometimes news and issues gives a huge impact on the price. In crypto all altcoins will follow bitcoin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Mainly because of the bitcoin market and ethereum market. Every altcoin relly on both major cryptos.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

There is no one single reason for why it is falling. It is always a combination of many different factors. The fud around consensus being shitty is only 1 reason. It can be as simple as a rich person just decided to dump for fun without any real reason, to a large % of ppl being scared about overall market volatility.
At the end of the day, it boils down to more sellers than buyers. Instead of caring why we are dropping now, try to focus on when people will want to start buying again.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

The market price of altcoins goes down because of massive sell off, when a lot of people are selling off and few are buying, it will make the price to go down because the sellers will compete to sell off, while buyers choose to buy low and it will make the prices to go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: