Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down?  (Read 4130 times)
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

The prices of altcoin are affected by any negative articles. You can believe it yourself. You choose altcoin, which is traded on small stock exchanges and begins to heat it, attaching some negative links. And after a while, the price will go down.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

personally, I think nothing has caused altcoin to go down and so I think with the current altcoin turbulence due to the decreased bitcoin movement from a few months ago so from now on many people are afraid of the current altcoin decline
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
for the price of Altcoin is decreasing is due to the number of followers who came out and do not support Altcoin to experience the future development. so that the level of development that is on Altcoin to decline and make prices and values ​​fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

The market is falling, the altcoin will naturally fall, or there may be more and more currencies in the market, perhaps the reduction of supply and demand, perhaps related to whales, these are my personal guesses, after all, such a big market, not So easy to see through.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Most of all bitcoins are concentrated on a small number of wallets. The one who owns so many bitcoins can very easily raise or lower the price. The price of bitcoin greatly affects the prices of altcoins. So I think that the price is manipulated by big players.
But that is only natural, the one that controls the most coins can manipulate the market, many people think this as something unfair but that is not the case because any person with so much power can manipulate the market even if that is not his intention, a person that is only holding his coins so he can sell later is manipulating the market by reducing the supply even if that is not his intention.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

I believe that in such moments is worth buy . This is a great opportunity to buy different coins .
asdkbz55555t

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Man bitcoin wild ups and down cause it all. Imagine if we suddenly go up for about 10% all alts almost will bleed too, people will chase BTC, that's the same if BTC goes down. people will hedge into fiat with selling theirs alts into btc into fiat.
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

The prices of altcoin are affected by any negative articles. You can believe it yourself. You choose altcoin, which is traded on small stock exchanges and begins to heat it, attaching some negative links. And after a while, the price will go down.
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

Lots of regulation battles on Bitcoin from several governments of late has made the coin famous in a negative way hence provoking lots of caution on its usage hence fall in price. fall in Price for BTC will definitely affect the price of altcoins, that's what is currently happening
altcoin prices are still not up and so now many people who invest in Altcoin and bitcoin let alone crypto market also has not gone up but now the market is experiencing pemlihan then I'm sure why Altcoin reason to decline because follow the movement of bitcoin

HELLO!!!
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

regulation that needs to be clearly resolved to give investors security reasonable crypto-watchers could agree that the price was overheated and there was only one way for it to go in the short term incidents and the public panic that ensued drove the value of Bitcoins versus fiat currencies down rapidly

ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Altcoin is too much depends on  bitcoin,if bitcoin decrease other coin will decrease too. Currently, i think the market capitalization of bitcoin accounts for almost most  of the market volume.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

it is a part of crypto markets, not all the time the altcoins are in greenish or price rising , as of this day the markets are continue to down , it is now the time to stock more tokens or coins .
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

The price of BTC has been declining, and the market value of the whole cryptographic market has been declining, and the number of investors has been decreasing, which has accelerated the decline of altcoin price.

flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

The prices of altcoins are heavily dependent of the prices of bitcoin and as we know the price of bitcoin recently experimented a bubble and a crash so it is natural the prices of almost all altcoins to go down, but there is nothing to worry about, the price will recover but like always the problem is we do not know when that is going to happen and our only option is to hold until that day.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

I think because the value of bitcoin affects the price of altcoin. I knew that some of the coins are just relying on bitcoin and I think it is one of the major reason why the price of alt is so low.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

To lower prices most likely leads to low interest in a particular coin. Although other factors may influence. And in general, there is a lot of groundless growth in the market.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

The price of bitcoin directly influences the other altcoin, intrinsically linked, but from my point of view, I think it is because of the regulations of cryptocurrencies in certain countries and the lack of knowledge about certain altcoin that can work above those regulations , privcy for example, allows the use of its low profile cryptocurrency, which allows its users to keep their coins without being victims of regulations without reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: