Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down?  (Read 4133 times)
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
Well, it totally depends on the altcoins, especially which I have chosen. TAU, Lisk and ADA are great coins but when they fall in price, it is because of their own performance or a market crash. This year all three are rising very high.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

Well, it totally depends on the altcoins, especially which I have chosen. TAU, Lisk and ADA are great coins but when they fall in price, it is because of their own performance or a market crash. This year all three are rising very high.
Of course, if you make a selection of coins from the most ranked ones, which are at the leading positions, then the unambiguous investment will be effective. But when you buy a little-known coin and I hope it has good prospects, then this is a big risk.

HELLO EVERYONE.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I guess the reason why though altcoin is cheap during the middle of the year it seems so useless is because whatever happens to BTC or altcoin is affected.. when bitcoin's value get high the price of the altcoin and other coins will automatically get high.
lalatao71

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Price correction, panic sellers, FUD, new regulations and maybe the alleged coordinated whale who want to manipulate the market using the spoofing technique so they can buy more coins when it dips and hold a lot of percentage of that particular coins or the Bitcoin itself.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I believe when the price of bitcoin falls, this also affect the price of altcoin and they begin to fall. This is due to price manipulation by the big whales who believe they can control the price because they own the largest share of the coin but if you invest in altcoin, this is a very god time for you to buy these altcoin but make sure they are good coin with very great technology and management team.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of altcoin. So I think the price is manipulated by big players. Since most of all bitcoins are concentrated on a small number of wallets. People who have lots of bitcoin can easily raise or lower prices
lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is volatile, but my opinion is that it occurs at a time when a large amount of money is withdrawn, so we can hope that countries recognize it as legal and a large number of investors will come
hihitao46

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

All about big daddy bitcoin and what he wants to do for the day my dude.  Also FUD in the news can also cause an alt to dip unexpectedly.  They rise randomly too it seems as some of them pump when news hits the markets and some dip when news hits the markets.  Alts are a gamble for good reason.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

The best time is maybe somewhere about new year as every year at this time every altcoin is going up for at least two times. It is the best time I think to sell in January/February. I dont know why altcoin is so down in price but i hope it will get bigger in future.
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

I think it's due to the declining price of Bitcoin which causes some other Altcoins to go down. And I'm sure they're due to panic sell. And less people to invest in Crypto.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

This is nothing, a lot of them will be worth close to 0$ because lack of utility, some will change the world and whole industries obviously but a lot of people will lose faith because of investing recklessly.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

This is nothing, a lot of them will be worth close to 0$ because lack of utility, some will change the world and whole industries obviously but a lot of people will lose faith because of investing recklessly.

Sure, this has been the case since the start of crypto. Just check out Birdcoin (BRD). It's not even listed at coinmarketcap anymore. BRD is just soooo worthless today.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

I think that the main factor in reducing the price of altcoins is the fall of bitcoin which dictates the price of rugim. If bitcoin falls then all the altcoins are falling, too, only much stronger than bitcoin

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

coin price decline is caused due to a variety of things. One of the most likely to occur because of too large number of selling the coins. In such conditions we should indeed buy altcoin. Because the prices are cheap.
nguyendu164a

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

The crypto market is very sensible to all kind of news, but especially to bad news. We had some bad news in the last week and this have immediate effect to the market.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Only there is a decline in the price of bitcoin, the market immediately turns red and all altcoins fall in price. Everyone is drawn to the main cryptocurrency!
appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

It seems like alternative cryptocurrencies are still depending on the price of Bitcoin which is low for now because of the institutional money that where about to came but for some strange reason they were prevented.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

i think the prices of Altcoins are affected by Bitcoin and Ethereum. therefore, when the prices of these coins are affected, the prices of Altcoins also suffer the consequences
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

in a way or the other, the prices of all altcoins is tied to either the ethereum pair of the bitcoin or bitcoin which finally is the mother coin of all the coins in circulation. when the price of the bitcoin takes a dive, every coin takes it alongside except if extraordinary trading activities are ongoing.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:54 AM

low prices because demand decreased when compared to the end of 2017, surely the cause could be the user himself (panic sell) could also FUD and bad news, there are still many factors in my opinion. If you want to buy bitcoin or altcoin now because the price is low, I think it's good but I'm also sure you will hold it very long, because the current market will go up and down with close proximity, there is no hope of rising but at least it's a good choice if buy for increase market demand.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: