Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6186 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

I wonder how this project really feasible ? I think the developers did not take into account many details that can greatly interfere with the correct operation of the project
What exactly misleads you, any technical aspects of the project or its implementation in general?
Well I would start with what power the developers plan to do with all devices which will provide users on their platfom? For me, this is a very abstract and incomprehensible question.
It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to this question, it will be clear only after the platform begins its work.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Hehe thread ran by bots. Just look up ops trust rankings. Well I can only say that the process of learning / acquiring knowledge through a system of mutually connected distributed units falls back onto the same evolutionary constraints that follow the same logic that spins up black holes. Think about this, the eye of infinity falling into another infinity perpetually. No matter how u look at it, its not possible to decentralize infinity.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

I wonder how this project really feasible ? I think the developers did not take into account many details that can greatly interfere with the correct operation of the project
What exactly misleads you, any technical aspects of the project or its implementation in general?
Well I would start with what power the developers plan to do with all devices which will provide users on their platfom? For me, this is a very abstract and incomprehensible question.
It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to this question, it will be clear only after the platform begins its work.
Therefore, on the strata of the project capacity and the amount of personal data will be very small. And adequate work with algorithms in principle will not be possible.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Therefore, on the strata of the project capacity and the amount of personal data will be very small. And adequate work with algorithms in principle will not be possible.
You are completely wrong, the project has already managed to declare itself and many people are really interested in them and waiting for its launch. Secondly, it is a very promising field of activity where the development potential is endless
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

It’s a good idea I think. It is not a unique and exclusive project, but it has many advantages than other ones.

Maybe you are right. They have a great potential and they will be successful if they work hard. Many people have an interest in this platform.

Yes, besides this is a great platform for trading. You have your passive profit and increase your assets. 

You can change DML currency on any other currency on the planet. It is very comfortable. You don’t need to worry about it.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

You are completely wrong, the project has already managed to declare itself and many people are really interested in them and waiting for its launch. Secondly, it is a very promising field of activity where the development potential is endless
It seems to me that at the beginning of the project may have some problems with the development of algorithms, I have no doubt that there will be many customers algorithms but the resources for their development will be lacking
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

It seems to me that at the beginning of the project may have some problems with the development of algorithms, I have no doubt that there will be many customers algorithms but the resources for their development will be lacking
Here you will see how popular this platform will be. I am fully confident in its success. And all the factors say that
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Perhaps machine learning is the future of mankind, and the development of this sphere will contribute to the transition of people to a new level
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)

I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Seidr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.

Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Perhaps machine learning is the future of mankind, and the development of this sphere will contribute to the transition of people to a new level
Naturally, this will have a fundamental impact on the development of digital technologies,production and industry.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?

No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
okaypool

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Naturally, this will have a fundamental impact on the development of digital technologies,production and industry.
Blockchain technologies are still not widely used by people. And this is very bad, not giving way to such promising applications as this we deprive ourselves of the chance to progress
Seidr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.

I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

In general, society is very far from all these innovations. Tell an ordinary person the word machine learning he will not be able to build in his head a clear picture of what it is.
okaypool

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

In general, society is very far from all these innovations. Tell an ordinary person the word machine learning he will not be able to build in his head a clear picture of what it is.
Well wouldn't say that now a very progressive young population, many young people interested in the subject of the blockchain and innovative technologies . They understand what the money and opportunities there, and I definitely want to be part of it
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?

No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

With this drop in the value of bitcoin and several altcoins, will it be possible to raise funds for the development of the project?

OI
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Well wouldn't say that now a very progressive young population, many young people interested in the subject of the blockchain and innovative technologies . They understand what the money and opportunities there, and I definitely want to be part of it
You are talking about a separate group of society, and I take the society as a whole, most are not interested in all these blockchain and machine learning. They are far from it and do not see the prospects and potential of development in this
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: