Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?   Huh
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

Is the development team doing everything right?
What do you mean? Something is wrong?
Can you tell me more?
I mean, do they work correctly?
I did not see them attract people to the project.
What's so unusual about this? The project is well known and does not require additional advertising. People who are interested in this already participate.
I think that people need to be invited to increase the cost of the project.
It is reasonable.
Maybe you're right. It is necessary to ask this question to the developers. Most likely they will be able to give an exact answer.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.   Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Can you tell me more?
What's so unusual about this? The project is well known and does not require additional advertising. People who are interested in this already participate.
It is reasonable.
Maybe you're right. It is necessary to ask this question to the developers. Most likely they will be able to give an exact answer.
So take care of this. Then tell me what they say to you. Okay?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.

Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Can you tell me more?
It is reasonable.
So take care of this. Then tell me what they say to you. Okay?
Ok, i will try. I'll tell you later. Wink
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

This is not cheating? Is the project really profitable?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

You do not know until you try it.
There is nothing complicated, you can sort out everything if you want.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Can I ask you for help if I have any questions?
I think you know a lot about the project.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Can I ask you for help if I have any questions?
I think you know a lot about the project.
Yes, of course. I'll try to help you if I can.
Good luck.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

The yellow paper of the project is perfectly written! I express great respect to the authors of the project, the development team and personally - Jacky Chan! Guy, I'm your fan: D
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

The yellow paper of the project is perfectly written! I express great respect to the authors of the project, the development team and personally - Jacky Chan! Guy, I'm your fan: D
Did you understand the whole point of the project for one reading? Tell us, how can we achieve the same success that you achieved?
But in fact, I have a question: what data and why the platform will be taken away?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Did you understand the whole point of the project for one reading? Tell us, how can we achieve the same success that you achieved?
But in fact, I have a question: what data and why the platform will be taken away?
And you did not understand the first time? there are excellent infographics and the site has a lot of information. In extreme cases - read the white paper, there is enough information
imginy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Photos, contacts, application usage history, maybe sms. But this will not be a public gathering of information, but only computer processing for calculating trends
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Photos, contacts, application usage history, maybe sms. But this will not be a public gathering of information, but only computer processing for calculating trends
What is the difference in general? If the data comes to machine processing, then in theory they can be extracted from the mathematical processing engine and read
imginy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

What is the difference in general? If the data comes to machine processing, then in theory they can be extracted from the mathematical processing engine and read
the data is processed not on the remote server, but on the device connected to the block chain. The platform is thus decentralized and safe, that is, only statistics are collected
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

the data is processed not on the remote server, but on the device connected to the block chain. The platform is thus decentralized and safe, that is, only statistics are collected
In this case, my device will suddenly drop the battery charge and processing power, right? Due to the fact that the device will perform other functions, this will also result in the cost of traffic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: