Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

why it seems to me that they want to deceive me? Did anyone understand how this service actually works? I understand what machine learning is, but how can it be decentralized?
Have you watched the video that was inserted in the first post of this thread? There is a completely detailed description of the media, how it works and what it uses to analyze the data
I watched the video, but still did not get the point. That is, this service will take personal data from the devices of users connected to the network of DML, analyze them and sell them on demand?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

why it seems to me that they want to deceive me? Did anyone understand how this service actually works? I understand what machine learning is, but how can it be decentralized?
Have you watched the video that was inserted in the first post of this thread? There is a completely detailed description of the media, how it works and what it uses to analyze the data
I watched the video, but still did not get the point. That is, this service will take personal data from the devices of users connected to the network of DML, analyze them and sell them on demand?
It does not sound very tempting. I did not find information that I could receive money for my personal data. Today there are a lot of privacy laws, why should I connect to this resource?It does not sound very tempting. I did not find information that I could receive money for my personal data. Today there are a lot of privacy laws, why should I connect to this resource?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

It does not sound very tempting. I did not find information that I could receive money for my personal data. Today there are a lot of privacy laws, why should I connect to this resource?It does not sound very tempting. I did not find information that I could receive money for my personal data. Today there are a lot of privacy laws, why should I connect to this resource?
you're wrong! Nobody will use your personal data to operate the algorithm!
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

But the videos say that they will. At the moment where the tip of the iceberg is social networks, and the main part of it is personal data from the devices. And if we connect devices in the network according to block chain algorithms, then there will be an exhaust

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

But the videos say that they will. At the moment where the tip of the iceberg is social networks, and the main part of it is personal data from the devices. And if we connect devices in the network according to block chain algorithms, then there will be an exhaust
But even if so, what data will be needed to build machine learning? my photos? contacts? applications that I installed on my device?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

But even if so, what data will be needed to build machine learning? my photos? contacts? applications that I installed on my device?
Personal data will be well protected, and information will be collected for automatic machining for system training and for reporting in a specific field
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Personal data will be well protected, and information will be collected for automatic machining for system training and for reporting in a specific field
This can be very useful for buyers of such information, such as investors, or founders of funds, and so on. That is, as a market analysis - it is an ideal tool

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

This can be very useful for buyers of such information, such as investors, or founders of funds, and so on. That is, as a market analysis - it is an ideal tool
Yes, but what is the sense of users giving their personal data for processing? if for it they do not even pay? Or I could not find information about the order in which people get their money?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Yes, but what is the sense of users giving their personal data for processing? if for it they do not even pay? Or I could not find information about the order in which people get their money?
In a three-minute video on yellow paper there is information that users will receive a reward for their personal data, but so far there is no information on the procedure for obtaining
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

In a three-minute video on yellow paper there is information that users will receive a reward for their personal data, but so far there is no information on the procedure for obtaining
Nevertheless, it really frightens me that there is only a percentage of the funds that the development team is ready to allocate as a reward, and how much specifically - without the concept

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Nevertheless, it really frightens me that there is only a percentage of the funds that the development team is ready to allocate as a reward, and how much specifically - without the concept
Considering that all that needs to be done to ensure that the data is for processing is simply to download the application and click the "Consent to the processing of personal data" checkbox - the reward will be small
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Considering that all that needs to be done to ensure that the data is for processing is simply to download the application and click the "Consent to the processing of personal data" checkbox - the reward will be small
I disagree. Do you have any idea how much personal information can be made in our time? it costs a lot of money, and I think that the more a report with specific data is popular, the more money will be received by the persons who provided this data
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

I disagree. Do you have any idea how much personal information can be made in our time? it costs a lot of money, and I think that the more a report with specific data is popular, the more money will be received by the persons who provided this data
But who doubted that you would disagree? I understand everything, except the algorithm. What particular data will be collected from my phone for processing? can I choose data that I do not agree to show?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Hello everybody. I did not find any information about the bounty. Can anybody help with this?
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Hello everybody. I did not find any information about the bounty. Can anybody help with this?
Hey. I also did not find anything. Very strange. Maybe the project does not have a bounty?
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Hey. I also did not find anything. Very strange. Maybe the project does not have a bounty?
Or we just can not find the information. Grin
Even without a bounty the project looks tempting. What do you think?
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

I do not think so. I do not understand how the project will develop and whether it has a future.
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

I do not think so. I do not understand how the project will develop and whether it has a future.
Have you studied this carefully?
Everything is written on the site in detail.
Kheg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

Yes, I read what is written there.
But I did not like it, so I'm not going to participate.
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Yes, I read what is written there.
But I did not like it, so I'm not going to participate.
As you want. I will not persuade you.
Everyone chooses independently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: