Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

The yellow paper of the project is perfectly written! I express great respect to the authors of the project, the development team and personally - Jacky Chan! Guy, I'm your fan: D
Did you understand the whole point of the project for one reading? Tell us, how can we achieve the same success that you achieved?
But in fact, I have a question: what data and why the platform will be taken away?
Photos, contacts, application usage history, maybe sms. But this will not be a public gathering of information, but only computer processing for calculating trends
What is the difference in general? If the data comes to machine processing, then in theory they can be extracted from the mathematical processing engine and read
the data is processed not on the remote server, but on the device connected to the block chain. The platform is thus decentralized and safe, that is, only statistics are collected
In this case, my device will suddenly drop the battery charge and processing power, right? Due to the fact that the device will perform other functions, this will also result in the cost of traffic
Have you ever thought about what mining is? Do you think mining is similar to what you just described? I think it's very similar, and in fact - it's mining, in which your phone is a farm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very focused on its result
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

The yellow paper of the project is perfectly written! I express great respect to the authors of the project, the development team and personally - Jacky Chan! Guy, I'm your fan: D
Did you understand the whole point of the project for one reading? Tell us, how can we achieve the same success that you achieved?
But in fact, I have a question: what data and why the platform will be taken away?
Photos, contacts, application usage history, maybe sms. But this will not be a public gathering of information, but only computer processing for calculating trends
What is the difference in general? If the data comes to machine processing, then in theory they can be extracted from the mathematical processing engine and read
the data is processed not on the remote server, but on the device connected to the block chain. The platform is thus decentralized and safe, that is, only statistics are collected
In this case, my device will suddenly drop the battery charge and processing power, right? Due to the fact that the device will perform other functions, this will also result in the cost of traffic
Have you ever thought about what mining is? Do you think mining is similar to what you just described? I think it's very similar, and in fact - it's mining, in which your phone is a farm
Hmm, very interesting idea! I agree with her, but only here the mining will not be manifested as the transfer of computing power to rent. Although, you can say so, yes. It's just a mining
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Hmm, very interesting idea! I agree with her, but only here the mining will not be manifested as the transfer of computing power to rent. Although, you can say so, yes. It's just a mining
Are you sure that this can generally be called mining? No matter how you like, this platform uses personal data for its work. If it were a question of mining, it would be necessary to take several devices and use them in everyday life to create statistics about the use
mynamehere

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

Are you sure that this can generally be called mining? No matter how you like, this platform uses personal data for its work. If it were a question of mining, it would be necessary to take several devices and use them in everyday life to create statistics about the use
It all depends on the specific sample. In case you need data on geolocation, for example, in order to find out the average travel time for a particular user per day - your offer will not work!
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

It all depends on the specific sample. In case you need data on geolocation, for example, in order to find out the average travel time for a particular user per day - your offer will not work!
You think so? And what a difference, what data is sent to customers. In the event that you are simply engaged in mining, you should not care how reliable information comes to customers
imginy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

You probably have not heard about the next generation of people. Now young people - generation Z, use at least 5 devices in daily life. Do you think it's problematic for them to put a platform on each of the devices and earn, paying for the Internet through this service?
mynamehere

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

You think so? And what a difference, what data is sent to customers. In the event that you are simply engaged in mining, you should not care how reliable information comes to customers
In this case, the quality of service will seriously drop. Data will need correction and mathematical sampling for abnormalities.
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

You probably have not heard about the next generation of people. Now young people - generation Z, use at least 5 devices in daily life. Do you think it's problematic for them to put a platform on each of the devices and earn, paying for the Internet through this service?
Yes, it is interesting. I read about this generation, and I can also say that anonymity is important to this generation. Anonymity in action, in choice. And they will be allocated only if they want to!
imginy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

In this case, the quality of service will seriously drop. Data will need correction and mathematical sampling for abnormalities.
I think that if 5 devices, for example, would be in one place and give a similar signal, where the difference in distance is 0 meters, this result would be eliminated and the experience would not be paid for
mynamehere

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Yes, it is interesting. I read about this generation, and I can also say that anonymity is important to this generation. Anonymity in action, in choice. And they will be allocated only if they want to!
But in this case, they remain anonymous thanks to the technology of the block chain. Nobody says that a particular person uses a specific application. And we are talking about the fact that subject A uses application B, and only that.
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

But in this case, they remain anonymous thanks to the technology of the block chain. Nobody says that a particular person uses a specific application. And we are talking about the fact that subject A uses application B, and only that.
Maybe you're right, but neither you nor I know for sure which algorithm the development team will use to operate its platform, so you can not say exactly about it
mynamehere

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

I think that if 5 devices, for example, would be in one place and give a similar signal, where the difference in distance is 0 meters, this result would be eliminated and the experience would not be paid for
There can be different algorithms according to their logic and implementation, I fully agree with this. The main thing is not to forget that in its work the application will spend the traffic
imginy

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

There can be different algorithms according to their logic and implementation, I fully agree with this. The main thing is not to forget that in its work the application will spend the traffic
Even if the application will use Internet traffic, then what? Do you mean that any work should be rewarded? I agree, finance is primary, but not any business is worth its money!
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

Does someone know something new about the project development? I’m very interested in DML, but I haven’t too much time for searching extra info.
Brushan

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Does someone know something new about the project development? I’m very interested in DML, but I haven’t too much time for searching extra info.
What do you mean new? I don’t know if you know news for last month for example. For example, 3 weeks ago they announced a new adviser Mr.Reynolds. He is a blockchain advisor.
hobopete

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

What do you mean new? I don’t know if you know news for last month for example. For example, 3 weeks ago they announced a new adviser Mr.Reynolds. He is a blockchain advisor.
Yes, I heard something about it. Can you tell me more about this advisor?
Brushan

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

He is a very good blockchain specialist. Mr.Reynolds has experience in many branches of financial relations. He has big plain for the project and thinks that blockchain could resolve many problems of machine learning.
hobopete

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

He is a very good blockchain specialist. Mr.Reynolds has experience in many branches of financial relations. He has big plain for the project and thinks that blockchain could resolve many problems of machine learning.
It is very great. I think DML team will find more valuable employees to improve their ideas
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

It is very great. I think DML team will find more valuable employees to improve their ideas
Also, recently they’ve released a video about the demo protocol of DML. You need to take a look at it. You can find it on their youtube channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: