Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins?  (Read 3623 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:49:07 AM

Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

I think the right term is to increase the value of our portfolio not our altcoin. Investing in IEO is now a trend to make a quick profit but we must choose IEO that is organized by large exchangers such as binance, Okex or Huobi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:59:57 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

These methods such Trading, hold and invest in IEO, ICO and STO are all good to multiply or grow our altcoins.
If you are not well verse on trading you can choose to invest on IEO, ICO or STO then if you are a lazy type of investors
you can apply Hold but make sure you will choose the right one and has a potential to give you a huge profit in the future.

Hold altcoin in unfavorable market conditions like now is not profitable. Maybe accumulating good coins whose prices are falling is one of the right choices. At a bear market like this, we can take the opportunity to buy at cheap prices and I think the market will definitely recover
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:00:17 PM

I no longer invest in ICO because ICO has a bad reputation many ICO projects have ended with fraud, maybe next time if I find a good ICO of course I will take part in it, and currently the method that I use is trading and investing in term long. whatever it is we must be patient in facing the current market situation

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:24:49 PM

By investing in potential altcoin is a way for us to get maximum results. we ourselves must first research before making any investment. do not let us wrong in taking the investment steps that we want to run,altcoin itself currently has so much and we have to do thousands of research to be able to benefit

actually there is no need to check thousands of tokens registered in the market because it will take your time. the most important thing to minimize losses, you need to invest with altcoin which is already listed in the top 10 at CMC, most of them have great potential for investment such as ethereum, eos, bnb. I have these three altcoins

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

if you have knowledge about trading, you can switch to daily traders and there you will get many benefits. but remember that trading is very risky you need to know first before making a decision. I personally trade daily and this is indeed the fact that I benefit from it.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

In my opinion, the most profitable tool of earnings is trading. But I don't use it much. Basically, I try to invest in various good ICO projects. This method does not take much time and can be combined with the main type of work. Yes of course sometimes projects are a scam but I'm willing to take that risk.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:27:52 AM

I can see this your post was make over a year ago when ICO was still the order of the day. There is currently not other way of increasing your altcoins beyond buying more or sell when the price and buy with d same earning when the price comes down
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:37:13 AM

This method is the same as investing in altcoin. but indeed we ourselves must be careful if we want to invest in crypto. if we are wrong in making investment decisions of course we ourselves will get a loss. the investment value that we plant can also experience a large loss later

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:07:33 AM

if you look at current market conditions the altcoin growth method that I choose is better to trade, because at this time even though trading does not have a significant impact. but I think I can have a sustainable profit and can be done anytime.

Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

Trading is one of the best way to quickly grow your altcoins if you have good trading knowledge,if you dont know how to trade you will need to learn trading which wont take lot of your time,i use olymptrade and i made few good profits.

Or you can also take advantage of bear markets by buying good altcoins at cheaper price and sell for higher price when market recover or just create the order on good exchange with good volume till market recover

gensol

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

Others is less risky as it requires little or no investment. In this category, I will like to point out the following ways:
Joining bounty campaign
Airdrop exercise
Being part of a better testing scheme for a project
Writing reviews on projects.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:43:38 AM

Trading is one of the best way to quickly grow your altcoins if you have good trading knowledge,if you dont know how to trade you will need to learn trading which wont take lot of your time,i use olymptrade and i made few good profits.

Or you can also take advantage of bear markets by buying good altcoins at cheaper price and sell for higher price when market recover or just create the order on good exchange with good volume till market recover

Trading if without enough knowledge will be very risky for our capital. Not everyone is suitable for trading because it requires patience and also a stable psychology. Buying or accumulating altcoin at low prices like this might be a good choice, but we have to select it because not all altcoins are suitable as long-term investments and not all altcoins have good products
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:48:59 AM

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

The points mentioned above are some of the most common ways to grow the value of your coins and there's really nothing you can do about it if the project/team itself are not doing their part. There's a group of strategic investors for a Binance listed coin that locked up their coins all together until next year for the long-term development of the project. Those moves right there are what can help you build your altcoin without making any much efforts at all, all you need for those situations is patience.
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:09:29 AM

It all depends on ones view about altcoin. The only suitable way is to invest in ICO's, hodl it and be able to trade some not all. Growing altcoin requires logic, patience and plans to see a good result

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:26:47 AM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

In my experience the best way to increase my altcoins are through trading but this is not easy. I experienced losses due to wrong decision but because of that I learned slowly. Trading requires skills and knowledge to be able to do it right.

Holding is good too but you must be patient in order to refrain yourself from panic selling.

Well this depends on your strategy and capabilities, any method can be effective for you if you're determine.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:55:10 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Honestly, IEOs are the only ones making  the real profits right now. You join in for a month with the tokens of the exchange which is for lottery but before, anyone can join and invest so it is now very hard. But if you are a brave one then buy these new IEO tokens who did not moon on their trading day and pray for it to pump because it will surely do.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:47:25 PM

I chose the hold method, altcoin currently provides the opportunity to buy and hold it long term, sometimes I try to invest in IEO launched on the biggest exchange.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:28:29 PM

everyone certainly has their own way to safeguard their assets or to survive in this market, in my opinion trading is one of the right methods to penetrate the losses that I experienced at that time.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:52:26 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

I think Investment and trading is the best option to increase altcoin. Bounty also a good way to earn some good altcoin but now days it's not easy to earn from bounty. And of course i recommended you to invest on IEO because it's more safe than ICO if you choose a good exchange. I don't prefer holding altcoin because it's too lengthy process.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:39:43 PM

My method to increase my altcoin is dependon altcoin itself. Let say i have dash coin, so to increase my altcoin is to stake or become masternode. But the most common method for me is trading, trading will also make me lose my coin that i hold for long time. So i decide to have some coin, for example

1. First Coin to hold for long term
2. Second coin for trade, this is various and depend on market condition. Ussualy this coin not for hold
3. When i got profit from second coin, i trade to buy first coin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: