Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins?  (Read 3622 times)
Akbcryptomoon7668 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

The above listed methods are still good in growing one's altcoins, but i will like to explain some of those points.
Investments is like a circular - one who buys an ICO has just invested, another who trades, has also invested and if you decide to hold, it is another form of investment. You just have to be wise on whatever decision you decide to make. Just learn to hold the good one and those with high prospects. Also buy ICOs with care. Make all the necessary findings before buying any.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

TO grow your altcoin Needs preparation and wisdom
In selection and decision
But the best is to hodl
When you are buying; buy coins that are growing
Don’t buy a coin that has mooned; you could end up with losses

Invest more randomly and selectively
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

I think the best way to increase your altcoins is to trade. It seems to me that this is the fastest and easiest way, of course, if you know how to trade. You can also just hodl them but this way doesn't always give you profit.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

The best way for you depends on your own ability to be frank. Some are good at trading, some really suck at it. For me, I invest in POS coins/tokens and hodl. I'm not really good at day trading.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

Learn how to scalp a coin so that your altcoins will grow,without adding some investment.I have been scalping altcoins and my average daily gain is 9-14% which makes me an average trader,because i knew someone that could make 100% everyday thru mariginal trading you should be learning how to trade with technical analysis to improve your trades.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

You've listed already what I thought. Investing in ICO is good in altcoin, it can make you profitable once the ICO is successful but of course, try to look at the ICO which can be a successful one. Trading altcoins is good also specially, if the altcoins you've bought are in its lowest price then pump it soon. For sure, you can be also gain a lot of money.
There are specific method when we will invest in altcoin but be sure that we must first know the token that we will put our capital in order for us not to regret when it is totally dump.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

There are several methods to increase your Altcoins.It depends if you want to invest something out from your pocket or work for altcoins(because you also have this opportunity right now).I see that you are a newbie, gradually raise your account, participating in discussion and the chances will come to you.Don't start to trade if you don't have any experience.If you want to invest I suggest to search some ICO that may have the power to change your life or add something to it, read the WhitePaper, check the team vision, the project as a whole and go for it.Also you can do bounty campaigns, airdrop.Good luck !

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

I like to grow my coins by investing in the altcoins that have  a large chance of multiplying their price. I can make money when achieve a price around there. I could make money through trading when the coin just gets on an exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

One way to get rich quick is to invest in an ICO. But this field is extremely risky. Many were rich in just three months, when the ICO and the tokens ended. But let's take a look at your strengths, so that you can choose the best way in the crypto market.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

You can do day trading, and increase your holdings, many people do that but it has some risk, you might lose some, but if you know your way then it might be very profitable. Always buy low and sell high, if you can maintain that, then easily you can increase your holding.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Learn how to scalp a coin so that your altcoins will grow,without adding some investment.I have been scalping altcoins and my average daily gain is 9-14% which makes me an average trader,because i knew someone that could make 100% everyday thru mariginal trading you should be learning how to trade with technical analysis to improve your trades.
Hes a newbie dude,even those experience trader cannot easily do the trading type you are suggesting to,scalping is one of the hardest trading type that you can do,scalping needs to trade between 1min- 5min charts and you could easily lose if you dont have much experience in trading.By the way i am a scalper too and i earn only 6-8% daily and it depends in the market situation,i like scalpers because we can easily adopt to bearish market and we can still gain with these crashes.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BriceCsn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

I am personnaly not a trader, so what I did found was the Trade.io Liquidity Pool. What is it?

The liquidity pool by trade.io is a revolutionary reward system created by Trade.io to reward it active community members. it is by far the largest reward system in the trading industry. All Community members who join the liquidity pool are guaranteed of an interest each day which is being paid directly into their account. The interest may come in various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and a host of other altcoins which will be generated as a result of the amount of liquidity turnover.
Community members may withdraw their TIOs at anytime from the liquidity pool without any restrictions to the amount to be withdrawn or time. All you need to join is to have a minimum of 2500tios in your account balance and then you can just click join to enter the liquidity pool and exit when ever you get rich. Its actually the best time now to buy Tios as it is still under $0.5 so you can get your 2500 required tios for just $1000 because a delay may cause you to pay a price 50 times more by the end of the year.

So this is basicly Buy and HODL, with the possibility to trade since Trade.io launching its new trading plateform.

Check it out: https://trade.io/
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

To your question about which is better. I remember the plot of the movie "Red Kalina". When the main character is sitting in the restaurant. Testament of the waiter and tells him money lashka plait. "That's the same for you. Before you spend and invest. First you need to gain experience, knowledge, otherwise you can lose everything. I consider it necessary to choose one or two strategies for myself. analysis takes a long time.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Go with a strategic trade on your own.Study the market very carefully and sell your coin when prices are above prices you used in investing. When you come a cross coins which you think are very good, don't waste too much time, buy them quickly and keep them.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

You have posted the main methods yourself but now a days staking and masternodes are also in, personally i do not like or recommend that method because you need to invest big amounts and then some technical procedure as well, i think in crypto world we should remain as liquid as possible and should not be bound or fixed for a long time by anything.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

If you in invest in some ico out there you should investigate more of it because it may turn out to be scam, once you've invest in some legit ico, you will surely gain a profit in it.

If you're afraid to invest in ico then watch out for it yo be listed in any exchange then buy from those weak hands who were dumping their best bounty coins in very first week of the exchange. Once that dump's over, then the price will go up for as long as that coin is very promising.

Just hodl to it for about a year or two and you'll be surprise to see its value increases more than its ico price.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

of course with ICo, but very risky, read WhitePaper, see the team vision, the project as a whole and do. if you have experience in trading then it would be better to be a trader.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

I think the fastest way is trading cause you can increase amount of your alts everyday by daytrading but it's not easy of course Smiley). Investing in ICO project is also a good way and also not a safe way but you can't earn everyday cause an ICO project often run for really long time so you need to wait for months after token of ICO project listed on exchange Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████