Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins?  (Read 3631 times)
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

From the above mentioned the best way to increase  your Alt will be by either investing or trading  but one thing we should note is these two are not an easy assignment. It really really requires much.

greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:41:43 PM

Thanks for sharing, will have a look.. Any particular solutions you can recommend to have a look at?

I would probably recommend you having a look at Antiminer S17 or T17.. But better examine other products as well
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:47:05 PM

Perfect. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will get back with my own thoughts after I check everything out

Sure! And by the way, the guys are having international delivery Wink
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:57:19 PM

The best method of growing altcoins is by trading it. Trading altcoins everytime is the only way to grow altcoins like exchanging to btc when price is good and buying bck when price comes down.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:20:15 AM

Investing in more ICOs help diversify ones portfolio, hence reduces the chance of losing whole investment to a single project. Trading can also help to grow ones altcoins as the trader gain profit with each trade and convert them to the desired coin. Holding a good coin can also result in increasing ones profit as the price increases gradually.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:38:53 AM

the method that I use right now by investing and also trading, I always pay attention to my portfolio every time whether it's in the long run or trading because I don't want to miss anything to sell or buy back.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:50:09 AM

these three things will seem to continue to emerge on the basis of investment in ICO, while we choose how to invest as soon as possible for our interests in interacting in market conditions where the price is experiencing a decline, so we choose and we choose how will you feel in the future ...
ModanaLee

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:06:01 AM

Best method for me is to trade your altcoins. Just know when to go in, and come out. I have never advocated holding of Altcoins!
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:41:09 AM

You can invest in coins that can be mined at POS mining. This is a very good method to increase your assets.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:45:02 AM

In my opinion, the best way to maximise your altcoin is through trading, though this could be risky as its not a certainty that trades would go in your direction, but if you can make good trades, then the profit would be great. Holding your altcoin is a good strategy in a bullish season, but in situations like now, it may not be the best time to hold for long.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

Trading is the fastest way to grow your coins if you know the strategy of trading,many find it difficult to earn profit trading including myself but i have a pal who was able to triple a particular altcoin with trading but yet i still dont understand trading very well,if you want to hodl instead just know that it might take you years before you see profits from holding
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:53:39 PM

The best method of growing altcoins is by trading it. Trading altcoins everytime is the only way to grow altcoins like exchanging to btc when price is good and buying bck when price comes down.
Day trading can be profitable but the losing phase is not welcomed by novice traders. They usually start with newbie luck and gain few bucks, later things tuns against their interest. The market does its job and they learn their valuable lesson when it is too late. Demo trading can teach the new traders the ways for earning and how to protect the initial investment balance without losing the big portion to the market movements which you traded facing the main market trend. Altcoin traders know this and they avoid to trade with the full margin accounts on perpetual bitcoin trading platforms.
super8
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:31:34 PM

Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

1.Trading [you had good skills]
2.Hold [it had potential]

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:55:39 PM

There are available methods or ways you can use to increase or grow your alternative coins that interest you. These coins can be increased through trading and buying for fiat.

arnefrie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. In my opinion, besides traditional strategies like holding or trading, there are several other interesting ones
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:59:22 PM

This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. In my opinion, besides traditional strategies like holding or trading, there are several other interesting ones

Evening there sir. Absolutely no doubt in here, but which ones exactly do you mean? I mean by other strategies
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

I have evaluated trading a couple of times and genuinely was truly intrigued on the benefit I made. When you make trading losses, it  will doubtlessly develop however overseeing it is the fundamental arrangement in trading.
My best alternative of improving my portfolio not simply altcoins will exchange. Those merchants who feel comfortable around altcoins are making colossal in the space despite the economic situations

arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:09:51 PM

Evening there sir. Absolutely no doubt in here, but which ones exactly do you mean? I mean by other strategies

In my opinion, other rather interesting ones are investing and mining. What are your thoughts in here?

vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:10:10 PM

In my opinion, other rather interesting ones are investing and mining. What are your thoughts in here?

Oh well, for sure these 2 are rather interesting. But in my opinion both require higher experience and more knowledge
arnefrie

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:16:07 PM

Oh well, for sure these 2 are rather interesting. But in my opinion both require higher experience and more knowledge

Indeed so. And have you ever tried mining on your own? Cause in here the opinion is rather controversial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: