Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Its serious money for real traders, not those one who are just doing it for a little profit.

Money against more money. The probability of getting a double profit will rely on how much you will risk.
Now, what will you trade? If it is bitcoin to USD then you wont have to worry much because there is Tether now.
But bitcoin to altcoin, you will have to worry about the altcoin which more of the time falls in terms of value.
Trading in between Tether compared to altcoin will be entirely different when it comes on moving prices and the risk involve.I agree on the thing you do said that profits would be entirely depending on how much we would able to risk out.If trading isnt really worth it on the very first place then there would be no market activity and there would be no crypto market at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

Trading is a good way to make some money, no doubt about that. Picking up a good number of coins and trading on them can guarantee you a very nice profit. But trading goes either way, things can go messy and you're likely to lose some of your investments. It's just a matter of being calculative and making good decisions.
There is no doubt that trading gives a good profit to bitcoin users, and traders as well. But we all know that bitcoin is really risky especially for those who don't understand how it works and operates and do not make researches and studies on how to be better with it. With a good strategy and backed up knowledge about it, people can be good at it.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Trading is worthy and profitable if you deal with rules and procedures of trading.Practice makes man perfect more practice lead to gain expertise in trading and can earn more in trading rather than traditional job.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Yes for sure trading is worth doing cause it generates good amount of money
But it is not for everyone. You need certain skills and qualities in order to trade successfully. Many people start trading after getting impressed by the profits it offers but again, they cannot make it just because they don’t have those skills that make you a good trader. You need to have sound knowledge of market in order to cope with unfavorable circumstances and to make moves which lead to success not failure.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

It depends on how big your capital is.Trading is high risk and high return gamble,so you have to decide on when you have to buy or sell.Pro trader have much information and skill to read the situation in the market,by taking advantage of that they can easily making profit.If you want to try,start by gathering many information and try to read the flow of the market.
This is not about big capital. In fact, if you end up trading big capital and you have no knowledge on how to trade, you and your big capital are going to end up in long days of suffering and sobbing from your huge loss.

One thing with trading is that it requires a lot and if you do not have any strategy to start with, so as to guide you as you trade, then you are definitely doing nothing and I would consider that like making a blind bet. So many people are fond of this and when they lose all, they come back telling us how trading is not worth it.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Trading to me gives the most profit in the cryptoworld. Even someone like me who do not use much money in trading can make $300 a day. With trading, you are not worried about any scam and you actually know that your money is at stake so you make the efforts to earn more. It just requires a lot of time and strategic planning.
Honestly, and it also requires a lot. However, considering the little time you will use to learn how to trade effectively and what you can be earning from it, I will say trading is the best for me so far. At least, I do not have my capital tied down, I keep playing with the swings in the market with the help of TA, FAs and indicators and one keeps increasing one's holding. It can be better right? But all these balls down to someone trading with knowledge.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

If you do a trading in bulk then yes it is worthy but if you do trading in a small amount then it is not that much effective because in large quantity you can make more than 100usd per day but in small you can hardly make 10 to 20 usd a day.
But higher you play for. Higher will be the risk of losing.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

If you do a trading in bulk then yes it is worthy but if you do trading in a small amount then it is not that much effective because in large quantity you can make more than 100usd per day but in small you can hardly make 10 to 20 usd a day.
But higher you play for. Higher will be the risk of losing.
Want to get big profits, take big risks. That is the law that can not be argued. If you are a person who needs a stable economy, no surge in profits then you should choose small investments. This will help you keep your assets better and you will live a normal life.
I always choose the adventure and that will help me get a great fortune.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Trading is worthy and profitable if you deal with rules and procedures of trading.Practice makes man perfect more practice lead to gain expertise in trading and can earn more in trading rather than traditional job.
Yes trading is profitable but risky too. We have our individual techniques and individual strategy but we'd still have those rules and procedures that must to follow. Of course one of those procedures is acquiring so much knowledge regarding trading and be an open minded people accepting useful tips that we can read here at forum.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Yes for me it is worth it because i am gaining through it but i admit at first i was having a hard time finding the right technique in dealing with the coins in the market but as you involved yourself more in the process and putting it in a hands on when you are in to ghe trading game in almost months you can slowly built your strategy and when you win  money youbqill be relief and all of the loses you make will not be a big deal anymore and you will continue that way.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Yes trading is profitable but risky too. We have our individual techniques and individual strategy but we'd still have those rules and procedures that must to follow. Of course one of those procedures is acquiring so much knowledge regarding trading and be an open minded people accepting useful tips that we can read here at forum.
Trading can be profitable to anyone who knows how to do it. You see trading is not just about selling and buying coins but it is also about earning money and if someone will disregard the basic knowledge of sell high and buy low, trading will not be beneficial for that person. Studying trading is not just about reading it, it is also about understanding it and we tend to understand it better if we experience if first-hand. For me, experience is the best teacher and more often that those successful traders are rich because they have the best experiences on trading. Sometimes, we can also learn from the mistakes that we made.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

Trading is very worth it especially when you become very experience that you can earn millions within days and of course billion within months so that's the benefit in trading especially when the market is volatile.
In fact, when I started trading, I regretted the fact that I did not start trading earlier before now as I imagine what I would have been worth by now. Sometimes, you need somethings to happen in your life to stir you up into leaving your comfort zones and that was how I learned how to trade and since then it has been more than worth it.

As long as you are eager to learn and practice all that you have learned, trading over time becomes so easy as you get better with experience.
tenu

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

It is very difficult question – trading or investing, and the answer depends on your own goals. If we speak about investing, I use dollar cost averaging strategy and it worth in long term period. And, frankly speaking, I do not have sufficient time and competence for profitable trading.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

It is very difficult question – trading or investing, and the answer depends on your own goals. If we speak about investing, I use dollar cost averaging strategy and it worth in long term period. And, frankly speaking, I do not have sufficient time and competence for profitable trading.
yes, i totally agree with you. investing is the patient story meanwhile trading is the period story. You should choose the job which you can do the best.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
smartlaw.io

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

If you are not averse to the risks involved in trading and can make trading decisions not based on emotion, then trading is actually worth it as you understand what you stand to gain or lose, when you make your buys.

For those who do not have the heart for it, simply Hodling long-term does the trick.

Day trading and watching the charts daily can take a toll. Hodl is not a bad strategy at all. Buffet enters a trade for the long term based on solid fundamentals.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Trading is educated guess. Unlike gambling which is purely luck based, you can actually make an educated guess while speculating. You have to be regular with the news articles and have to follow every activity around. You should know that when the next dump might come or when the rates would rise.
It is very important to learn when to enter and when to exit the market. If you can master that, you will make millions of dollars.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Well yes if you ask me, trading is totally worth it because you can make real money from it. Though it's votality nature is what scares most people away. Coins dumping to near zero. Apart from that it's all cool. If you want to enter the market make your research very and understand how it all works before trying it.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Yes it is, during healthy market days of cryptocurrency i got a lot of friends that earn during that period though im still a noob that time that's why i miss the ridge  Cheesy
based on my personal knowledge from some friends i believe trading can give you enough money or not even enough but excessive to the point you can invest and start your own business.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Of course trading is worth it if you know what you are doing. You should be really careful while trading because trading requires expertise, first just start with a small amount and when you acquire some experience then start trading with big amounts.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

trading are best way ito make money but depends on the capability of the person according to their knowledge and skills to earn profit using altcoins trade or crypto trading.
making million of money using crypto trading are not possible as isaid is depends on the capability of the trader's, making money in trading do not depend on the other pople about your investment just make your on decission for your job just focus to learn and study how to make earning in your own idea's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: