Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:43:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

I realize that traders are the most popular, even though it accounts for the bulk of the forms to earn bitcoin and other crypto. Of course, success or failure in business is due to the attitude of each person. High or low profitable traders depend on many important factors such as the ability to analyze charts, explore trends and potential in the market. Sometimes it is fortunate that the choices increase at the right time.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Merited by BobBct (1)

Trading is very worth it especially when you become very experience that you can earn millions within days and of course billion within months so that's the benefit in trading especially when the market is volatile.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

It depends actually on every move you take in trading. Mostly I do the scalping, I first obeserve the coins I am planning to hold or sell. If the coin itself has its high and low in a certain timeframe then I'll try to play with it having only 1-5% profit not aiming for a 20% profit for mostly coins don't reach that much.
What you are doing it's actually good but 1-5% profit is it worth? I don't think it is worth if you put at least 20% margin you can earn some money this is just my opinion. My trading margin is min 50% profit or else I will not touch my coins I will wait until my target comes.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
With the current market boom, bitcoin prices and altcoin knitting has been steadily declining over the past few days and there is no sign of recovery, so we trade successfully at this time. extremely difficult. It can be seen that in order to be able to trade successfully, we need to have experience, and if it is, the profit can not exceed 5%.

I agree. I think what's makes all the difficulties of trading worth it is the amount of the return you can get, especially when you hit the jackpot trade that could give you a real big profit. Nowadays, it's so hard to hit it big since there are so many coins and there are so many variants with how much each coin can grown. Sometimes, in this market, even if you did study and prepared for your trades, it could still turn sour because of the sudden and abrupt chances that can happen to the market. I think that once you become more and more accustomed to the market leading to better trades, then you can see how really profitable this market can be.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Trading is really works to those people who are want to earn really money.  Most of the trader who are successful in trading can do a lot of research before buying and selling their altcoins. But those people who are failed they buy a coin without any wise decision and making a research.  Because we know if you do research about the coin we can prevent coin that we did not have potential.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

it is really difficult these days to make a good income from trading many great signal groups are just giving poor signals which will get you lose your coin. price of altcoin are dropping really hard except if you are pro or maybe you have a pumping secret from somewhere then you can make good cash. crypto market always goes up and down and the percentage increment is not good at all. things get worse recently when binance was partially hacked. price of crypto went down.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

it is really difficult these days to make a good income from trading many great signal groups are just giving poor signals which will get you lose your coin. price of altcoin are dropping really hard except if you are pro or maybe you have a pumping secret from somewhere then you can make good cash. crypto market always goes up and down and the percentage increment is not good at all. things get worse recently when binance was partially hacked. price of crypto went down.
For some people that are gaining in trading and is actually had change their life because of this, then it is really beneficial. If you are really not good on it after all your efforts then maybe trading is not fit for you so find your skills that will lead you to success.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I'm very surprised when a Sr. Member like you ask this question. LOL. Of course trading is worthy, you can earn a lot of money everyday with daily trading if you're a good trader. Don't think that trading is almost the same with gambling, the only same thing between trading and gambling is both of them are also have risks. With gambling you can lose everything in just few minutes but trading, I think it's impossible to lose all your money in just a day or maybe a month Smiley

Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

You can actually earn a lot of money from trading. However, it requires risk and a lot of research. Some day traders are earning money by just getting signals, and reading trends and reading reviews and updates about the coin you are planning to buy. It's also good to buy dumped coins as long as it has a good use case and active marketing.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

first of all I will tell you that in trading we can be called pro because we can control ourselves and emotions, as well as the amount of information and experience gained and it does not close the possibility for traders can get a loss but they can minimize it. trading is profitable because it can make a lot of money and even doing arbitration can also add profits.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Bitcoin trading far more riskier than ordinary such like stock exchange that why most people difficult to make profit from bitcoin trading.
I think whale trader usually provide more easier profit because they able control global market, for logic reason ,right ?
For who lucky enough, bitcoin really able to make people rich !
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

Making profits from trading is difficult right now. No doubt that it is full of high risk, so you should read the chart and make research. Trading market usually goes up and down and some day traders earn their money through high frequency trades as long as they have good passion on the cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Making profits from trading is difficult right now. No doubt that it is full of high risk, so you should read the chart and make research. Trading market usually goes up and down and some day traders earn their money through high frequency trades as long as they have good passion on the cryptocurrencies.
I don't think it's too hard to gain profit from trading at the moment. I think if there are only few choices to trade, everyone will only focus on these coins to trade but there are more than 1500 crypto to trade so there are a lot of coins we can choose to trade so I think it's much easier than before but on the other hand it's a little bit more difficult than before cause crypto world is much more popular than before so the number of people join trading increased very quickly so it's also hard when the number of whales increase.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
With the current market boom, bitcoin prices and altcoin knitting has been steadily declining over the past few days and there is no sign of recovery, so we trade successfully at this time. extremely difficult. It can be seen that in order to be able to trade successfully, we need to have experience, and if it is, the profit can not exceed 5%.
You should even be very careful of any market, irrespective of it being a bear market or a bull market because if you are making your decisions blindly, then you will so much regret it.

The market is not a child's play and if you end up not being careful which can only be applicable if you are knowledgeable, then you will lose so much and wish you never set your eyes on any of those exchanges. Trading is very good to earn a lot, but at least, know what you are doing.

We can make a lot from trading if we do not consider it as gambling and we must learn a lot to be able to trade well which a lot of people usually don't do anyway. If we have no skills, we can never have strategy and if we have no strategy, then we are gambling. It takes just a few days before we realize how much we have lost and we cannot even recover. The best is not to trade at all if we know we do not have the knowledge. We will do ourselves more harm to go against all just mentioned here.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

It really worth it if you know the tactics and ways to do it. Most people whom just believe that they can have some gains by just buying some bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and reselling it are the first that runs off and say there is no gain it. If you know the system; you make good cash, if you don't; you loss more. That is why most people perfer to have a mentor who can coach them to become expert in it. And also trading requires some balls too.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

Yes for sure trading is worth doing cause it generates good amount of money

Good traders (some of them) make more money than the most successful businessmen. besides it, trading is an extremely interesting job
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

There are some pro traders making a lot of money so they do not really need to sell signals or anything else most likely they have inside information about what some big players are going to do or maybe they are big players themselves and they can make substantial  income that way, some other traders are making good money and most traders a probably losing money.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

Its serious money for real traders, not those one who are just doing it for a little profit.

Money against more money. The probability of getting a double profit will rely on how much you will risk.
Now, what will you trade? If it is bitcoin to USD then you wont have to worry much because there is Tether now.
But bitcoin to altcoin, you will have to worry about the altcoin which more of the time falls in terms of value.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

In times of strong market fluctuations, trading is very risky for your assets. Trading should only be done at times when the market is stable because then you can apply the technical analysis factor to evaluate a crypto and decide on the investment. Currently I think you should hold instead of trade.

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

in this market trend i wount advice it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: