Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1909 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

I have made a living from trading in the last few years, and I haven't had a conventional job since 2015 because of it. Millions to be made in these markets while they are young, the returns won't be possible in a couple years with regulations will cause the markets to become more stable.
Glad to hear out that someone do really make a living with trading which is possible but would really be risky to rely on if you dont have sufficient skills and knowledge towards it.Trading is really worth it if you do know how to make engagement with it. Potential profits can be attained which can be more than on the amount we can earn compare to our traditional day jobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

I would not rely only on trading in the crypto market to ensure your living. Of course, this can be a good option, but the market is unpredictable, not thoroughly studied and researched. The risks are really high! My opinion is, you should find one more sourse of income and trade half-time.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

most people who choose to trade earn a lot of profits as i know, Trading is very rewarding but also need to do a lot of research before trading .  it is up to you to trading skill whether to purchase it or not.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
No matter how expert you are in trading but you cannot beat or predict the market 100%. Cryptomarket is extremely volatile in which a newbie could make millions in couple of days & a  "pro trader" could lost millions in a blink of an eye.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

most people who choose to trade earn a lot of profits as i know, Trading is very rewarding but also need to do a lot of research before trading .  it is up to you to trading skill whether to purchase it or not.

I think trading suits not for all the people one who had a lot of time and intrested in trading will give a profit for him and once you will be get experienced in trading it will be very good for a trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

If to use a proper strategy it is worth of it for sure. For day-trading TA is essential. In bull market it is about trading against BTC and storing as much BTC as You can, which seems pretty logical. Bear market can offer a possibility to trade against USD or I personally like to short my ALTs.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I think trading suits not for all the people one who had a lot of time and intrested in trading will give a profit for him and once you will be get experienced in trading it will be very good for a trader.

True enough- trading is a matter of experience. However, just because you are new to it does not mean you cannot be good at it. I hate to say this but as far as I am concerned, I have noticed that some people are born good at trading irrespective of the fact that they have zero experience with it. And there are others too, who does trading for the longest time yet they are still not good at it. You see, it pays to look at both contrasting perspectives to very well understand where the learning lies.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

trading  is very dangerous to your assets. trading can only be done when markets are stable, because you can apply technical analysis factors
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

I earned a lot of profit in trading but before I reached that goal I go first to the low and become high and I think after few years maybe I'll become rich . I tried gambling also last few years ago but I lose my savings because of that. I think the most of people who earn bitcoin is from trading because they have a lot of altcoins. But most of the people who are lose their money because they played gambling and that's not good to you . Better to trade altcoins because you can get more profit from that.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

trading  is very dangerous to your assets. trading can only be done when markets are stable, because you can apply technical analysis factors
If you are an experienced investor in this market I do not think so. When you know how to invest I think it will bring you much profit. And if you are new to investing then I suggest you buy and hold it better.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

I would not rely only on trading in the crypto market to ensure your living. Of course, this can be a good option, but the market is unpredictable, not thoroughly studied and researched. The risks are really high! My opinion is, you should find one more sourse of income and trade half-time.

Exactly, we should not depend on trading anymore, especially in crypto market. We all know that crypto market is notoriously volatile, it’s definitely not stable. To keep fluctuating is its characteristic, thus it brings us so much risky and unstable income either.There is no deny that trading is always a good way for us to get money, but it does not mean that you  can gain money currently with unpredictable market . It’s more likely to reap a huge fruits if you know how to participate suitably. Don’t depend too much on trading in the crypto market.

AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Yes it is!
Trading is good for those people who have a lot of free time for it can focus on the market and has more time to evaluate and research many good coins. In terms of profit of course you can start earning small by small if you are a beginner and maybe hit a jackpot where your hold tokens reach a very high value.

crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think it depends on your deposit and your trading skills )
As much money you invested and as more skillful you are, as it profiltable
I believe that trading can successfully replace the main job and you will not be dependent on tour boss, working schedule, location and so on
Sounds good i guess?  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

If you can make good money out of it then it is a good way for you to earn. As a beginner, we might not be able to earn muvh money that easy because what we need to have first is experience and knowledge. We just have to be patience as we get to know all the strategies that we need to apply.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

In stable market, how is someone supposed to earn profits? Stability is totally against the nature of this profession. The profits earned won’t be big ones under such circumstances. Bitcoin was able to make millionaires because of its volatility and definitely the skills of holders also play a significant role in his success. Digital market is a fluctuating one. This is the reason why traders are becoming its part.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Actually trading is really profitable, it is one of the most profitable way to earn money in crypto. However, take note that the more profitable is, the riskier things go. Trading is risky because with just one bad trading decision, you can lose a lot of money. It requires good judgement and experience.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Actually trading is really profitable, it is one of the most profitable way to earn money in crypto. However, take note that the more profitable is, the riskier things go. Trading is risky because with just one bad trading decision, you can lose a lot of money. It requires good judgement and experience.
I think it's the most common way to earn money in crypto, not the most profitable way to earn money at all my friend.
Everything in cryptos could give you a chance to earn a really good income with it just simple you didn't know a way to make that happen doesn't mean it's not exist.
dab000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

It depends on your skills and on how much money you are working with
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

I think it's the most common way to earn money in crypto, not the most profitable way to earn money at all my friend.
Everything in cryptos could give you a chance to earn a really good income with it just simple you didn't know a way to make that happen doesn't mean it's not exist.
I am totally agreeing that trading is one of the most common way to earn money here in crypto but it's the most riskiest too. You should be skillful about trafing and have already been doing it before you can totally get earn because loses has also the high percentage when it comes to trading.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Trading will probably give us good profit if we always have some monitoring in the market. This also need some skills so basically trading is not that easy to think. So, it is really worth because can actually gain some good amount in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: