Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Seriously you won't find "pro traders" here.
Says who?

Definitely, yes trading is worth it and of course there are traders here who make money off trading even in this bearish market. We really can't make a classical generalization that no one makes a headway in trading because of few failed traders around us.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

If to use a proper strategy it is worth of it for sure. For day-trading TA is essential. In bull market it is about trading against BTC and storing as much BTC as You can, which seems pretty logical. Bear market can offer a possibility to trade against USD or I personally like to short my ALTs. If I see that some of my alts are gonna drop significantly (the reason to learn TA), I'm selling them and then buying back at lower prices to get more. In this case any change in the market can be profitable. And trading is like a surfing on the waves of the charts :)If to catch the wave properly it will worth it, no matter if the wave goes up or down.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Of course, trading really worth it, I was made to be convinced that while you trading you could actually earn $3000 weekly depending on the individual dedication and strategies employed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

Of course, trading really worth it, I was made to be convinced that while you trading you could actually earn $3000 weekly depending on the individual dedication and strategies employed.
And it will be based on how much you have collected such coin. Having much coins can definitely lead into a good trading orders , day trading is actually good too if you already familiar on trading.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Says who?

Definitely, yes trading is worth it and of course there are traders here who make money off trading even in this bearish market. We really can't make a classical generalization that no one makes a headway in trading because of few failed traders around us.
that's right trading is feasible, if you understand the correct way of trading, this will give you a big advantage. but if you do not understand this way of trading will only hurt you. each trade has its own strategy of trading, if you use the right strategy in trading this will give you an advantage.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
Of course it's worth it. If trade is of no worth it then it will not be possible for trade activities to continue until now. For example, you can see bitcoin price yesterday and now, bitcoin price yesterday was in the range of 8,xk$ and now bitcoin price 9,xk$. If you can take advantage of that moment, you can earn profit less more about 1k$. Obviously becoming a very profitable trader if you can take advantage of the moment well.
Luxrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Only trading with cryptocurrencies is the option for me now. With a good research and knowledge that I got during the time mixed with little luck could be a possible pension.
Why not take the advantage of the young crypto market? Classical trading is overvalued for small traders like me.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Well,i always have a feeling it is not worth it because of the extreme price volatility and unpredictability of the market sometimes even though at times you can make very decent profits.But to me it is better to hodl and sell off when the price moons than to do trades and lose

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Trading crypto currencies is still profitable despite the prices volatility and the decreasing of the prices generally in the few previous weeks. If you choose the most powerful coins and tokens and decide the best timing to buy and sell, you still having the opportunity to generate good profit through trading.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I would rather be a miner than trade bitcoins because trading is very risky and it might end up with you losing a lot of money but with bitcoin mining, you are guaranteed with making profits even though it takes a long time before you are able to do so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Says who?

that's right trading is feasible, if you understand the correct way of trading, this will give you a big advantage. but if you do not understand this way of trading will only hurt you. each trade has its own strategy of trading, if you use the right strategy in trading this will give you an advantage.
It takes some time before you actually learn the right strategy for trading, you will have to invest a lot of your time and money to it. Market is unpredictable and price are unpredictable also due to volatility that's why you have to use every weapon you got to go through the market. If not then you will end up losing every penny you have in your wallet.

MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

I'd say, unless you've got a trading capital in the thousands, then no, it's not worth it.

No matter how good a trader you are, you'll always have bad trades. And if you're only trading with $400, and you're doing 0.01% profit trades, then you're only making less than $1. Every hour, bitcoin or another main crypto may fall or rise by only that much %.

But every time you make a trade, you're dealing with risk. And so you're not just going to make a straight 0.01% with each trade. That said, a prudent strategy would be to make less trades while maximizing your profit.

If you're trading with only $400, you're going to be greedy because, well, you're trying to make a steady income. That means that you're going to try to make more trades... e.g.: take on more risk, just to get over $100 per day (instead of flipping burgers). And that can only end badly... unless, again, you're a studied, intelligent trader.

The safest, and most lucrative plan is to have a huge trading capital of upwards of $20,000. That way you're making $2 per low-risk trade margins.

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Trading crypto currencies is still profitable despite the prices volatility and the decreasing of the prices generally in the few previous weeks. If you choose the most powerful coins and tokens and decide the best timing to buy and sell, you still having the opportunity to generate good profit through trading.
Yes i agree.I believe trading really requires skill and knowledge for you to survive everytime there is price fluctuations happening.You also have to choose coins that are really high potentials and discard all those useless coins.In this way,you will really get profit especially if you know the right time when to sell those coins as long as its not panic selling what you make.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
It can be, though sometimes there are unnecessary events in tradings like dumping of altcoins. Probably, if you are a pro-trader you will always know how to control yourself during bearish season and play your capital when there is rapid change in the price.
Most of the time, pro-traders are the one who has the biggest possibility to manipulate the market as well as to earn a lot of income. Therefore, trading can be a source of income and if we are lucky, we can be a millionaire because of trading.

Absolutely! That's the best way to earn more in trading Bitcoin or Altcoins. However, as of right now there are so many dips of prices but that is normal in trading. Don't be discourage if the price is low but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Let's just be patient to wait for the price to go up again and hopefully it will happen too soon.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

It can be, though sometimes there are unnecessary events in tradings like dumping of altcoins. Probably, if you are a pro-trader you will always know how to control yourself during bearish season and play your capital when there is rapid change in the price.
Most of the time, pro-traders are the one who has the biggest possibility to manipulate the market as well as to earn a lot of income. Therefore, trading can be a source of income and if we are lucky, we can be a millionaire because of trading.

Absolutely! That's the best way to earn more in trading Bitcoin or Altcoins. However, as of right now there are so many dips of prices but that is normal in trading. Don't be discourage if the price is low but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Let's just be patient to wait for the price to go up again and hopefully it will happen too soon.
Yes i agree on that, in trading we need to be patience and be more temperate and moderatien,  because we need to wait for the right time before we trade , The most important thing is the patience that we put up on the said trading because I believe that the profit the we can possibly gain on trading may depend on the patience that we put into it. And we can see that waiting for the right time is really worth it because we we can really gain on trading if we do it seriously.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

You will need a lot of money to create millions too.
You will become the one who will pump the coin and afterwards you will do the selling part which will dump the coin again.
Just by doing that you are already creating money.

I have tried and I just earned a $100 in just a week.
I do think there is more than that if I have the money for capital. Somehow I will crawl that money for now and maybe be lined up with the larger traders.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

actually trading really makes a lot of money in a short time. but it need more ability to know the trading field.

I myself is less suitable with trading, because it can not also master the technique either economically or predict where the market will go.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

actually trading really makes a lot of money in a short time. but it need more ability to know the trading field.

I myself is less suitable with trading, because it can not also master the technique either economically or predict where the market will go.
but you could learn it.every expert on this usually come from newbie like you too.but they study hard about all techniques that neede for analyze chart.and finally they got their trading system that could give them profit.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

but you could learn it.every expert on this usually come from newbie like you too.but they study hard about all techniques that neede for analyze chart.and finally they got their trading system that could give them profit.

It's not something that's easily learned, tbh. I've talked to other TA and daytrading experts... It's an art, and not a science.

You need experience to get that "gut instinct" on top of the technical knowledge and graph artifact recognition.

So it's more about practice on top of actually learning.... And practice is not something you can cram in one or two weeks.

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

Pro trader's usually rely on their own created trading signals to lessen the risks their putting in their investments summing up their experience on trading well yeah they are making millions out of it but it requires vast knowledge  and exceptional discipline about themselves. If you are looking for a way to earn i prefer holding rather than trading it's much less risky than trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: