Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1909 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Yes, of course, pro traders do make money and trading is really worth trying if you are really serious about making money. Trading is not a gambling it is an art of skills and it can be master with the help of trading skills, strategies and money management techniques. You need to control your emotions so that you can make use of your skills and make some good profits. Let me know by sending a personal message if you need any kind of help regarding trading. Thanks.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

For me, trading is not a gambling because it is not a chances of winning. We all know why others saying it's gambling, it is because of a very unpredicted profit. To earn profits in trading, we need to study about trading very well before to start with it.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

I would rather be a miner than trade bitcoins because trading is very risky and it might end up with you losing a lot of money but with bitcoin mining, you are guaranteed with making profits even though it takes a long time before you are able to do so.
Traders sometimes lose money, and those who are interested in mining have always been profitable. I've been dealing with mining before, and I do not need anything more than good devices to make a steady income.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

It depends on how big your capital is.Trading is high risk and high return gamble,so you have to decide on when you have to buy or sell.Pro trader have much information and skill to read the situation in the market,by taking advantage of that they can easily making profit.If you want to try,start by gathering many information and try to read the flow of the market.
Trading is definitely worth doing because it makes money and has made a lot of traders richer. But as always, it all depends on your knowledge and trading skills and how you apply it during different situations like the current down fall of altcoins. I believed that a pro trader learned the market move by careful observation, it requires a lot of your time to keep track and patience to be able to succeed. It is not an easy job, yes it involves a lot of risk so it is important to study the market flow and know when to buy, sell or hold to make the best profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Yes for sure trading is worth doing cause it generates good amount of money

A lot of traders earn more  in this field it us because of their trading technique and tricks so if you want start trading you will definitely need an experience in trading if you don't have a experience you will not able to earn more profits like a pro .

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

I dont see trading as a really good mean of gaining really good amount. I feel like its one of the risky way of gaining coin. I would rather just buy then hold to secure my coin. Though I sometimes try to trade specially at times where coin are in it's lowest. I am seeing friends whose doing well in trading, this activity might work with other and not with me/you.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

For an experienced trader yes trading is profitable because they know how to timing the market and do some analysis. Its one of an effective way to generate good earnings here in crypto world however it has risk just like other investment especially if you dont know how trading really works. It requires enough knowledge and experience to be able to do it right and for those who are pro, trading is really worth the time and capital they spent.

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

Yes! Trading is worth it.  Trading is better than any brick and mortar business for new investors in s short term.  Trading enable you to develop your skill and earn a living from profit you get from trading.

mustafizur8400

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

Trading to me gives the most profit in the cryptoworld. Even someone like me who do not use much money in trading can make $300 a day. With trading, you are not worried about any scam and you actually know that your money is at stake so you make the efforts to earn more. It just requires a lot of time and strategic planning.
Trading will be how much worthy it depends on your appropriate currency selection, timing and your awareness of price sensitive issues. No one can ensure but if you can hold your horses or have patience definitely trading will yeild you significantly.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

Trading is a good way to earn money on virtual crypto currency market.if you have a good capital then start trade.But mind it always keep your patience.Because patience is very important for crypto trading.If you buy a coin and some minute or hours later it's price down then you keep fresh your mind and keep patience for next pumping.Always I think, trading is actually worth of us.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:29:30 AM by nl247

Pro traders do make good money but I do not as I am unequal to this.  I believe there is more losers in trading than any other activity.
Normally, if you do not learn how to trade and you still trade anyway, then you will end up being a loser and that is the reason why there are lots and lots of losers in trading presently because they see trading as a form of gambling, not knowing there is more to trading than just entering a position.

If you cannot learn and keep practising what you have learned without rushing into anything, anyone in that shoe will always end up screwing up their little money they are trading with. As much as trading is awesome at giving profit, you can also lose all if not done rightly.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

There are 2 ways you can earn from trading. One is from buying and selling cryptocurrencies hoping that you can get a profit from it. The second one is selling knowledge by creating your own private group about trading signals or creating your own book teaching trading, the latter is a sure fire way to get rich without even trying trading. But the first one is really the thing which can make us millionaires, what we need to do is to learn how to trade independently as it will be our only way to get rich in the market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Trading is good for the future and worthy. Trader know the time when the market profitable.
For newbie we must search professional and experience trader, to make sure we not get wrong trader.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Trading only actually when you a good trader. If you i just want to try trading i don't recommend to do it . Because of very high risk to loose all you money and make mistakes again and again.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

If you want to step up in the game you should do trading meaning if you want to earn more than regular do trading although the risks are high so as the odds of making profit. For me I'm earning as much as i can on Bounties to look out for future desires or needs.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

In the way of trading you probably gamble a little because yes we have a thing called risk. In certain possibilities you cant say if bitcoing will drop or increase as you trade. One morning price is low and you got a hint it will increase so it did but Tommorow you cant the calue of your coin decrease so that is risk in short sometimes you lost due market value that decreases.

TIPS

1. Main lessosn study how value will increase and decrease.

2. Don't panic

3. As I said in the situation you will lost due to matket value that is low so in trading you should also hold.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

In the way of trading you probably gamble a little because yes we have a thing called risk. In certain possibilities you cant say if bitcoing will drop or increase as you trade. One morning price is low and you got a hint it will increase so it did but Tommorow you cant the calue of your coin decrease so that is risk in short sometimes you lost due market value that decreases.

TIPS

1. Main lessosn study how value will increase and decrease.

2. Don't panic

3. As I said in the situation you will lost due to matket value that is low so in trading you should also hold.
I think that holding is the big part of trading, if you don`t know when to hold and when to sell you will constantly lose money with trading. Your second suggestion to op should be the first maybe, don`t panic is easy to say when everything is good, but when market start to collapse don`t panic can`t find easy way to brain who screams cut your loses, cut your loses, are you waiting for zero.
In my thinking trading was always like gambling, both have big risks if you wish to earn a lot. Pro traders that are making millions invest ten`s of millions, and they are making 10%, if you wish to invest 1.000$ and to make a million, that is 1000 times higher, what you think how much you need to risk to make that kind of profit?
Main lesson is good, study, read, watch how it moves, where it moves, and try to figure it out where next step. Don`t think you will be good at it from beginning, but with practice you can make yourself better, good luck my friends.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Ofcourse trading is worth to do but it is not able to give profits as much as investment but trading is useful for the people who don't have daily job or from the developing countries where the salary is very low so they can use crypto trading to earn extra income.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

Trading to someone is very high important it's  because it is the other source of in come so trading might be also a high risk.  It is worth because sone point trade could help you bringing new coins. At Blockfolio coins are being monitor but it is also transcription of our currency because it is a main attraction to our fiats.

LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

It depends actually on every move you take in trading. Mostly I do the scalping, I first obeserve the coins I am planning to hold or sell. If the coin itself has its high and low in a certain timeframe then I'll try to play with it having only 1-5% profit not aiming for a 20% profit for mostly coins don't reach that much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: