Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:51:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1920 times)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
I earned now many bitcoins and it is the reason why I can say that trading is really worth it. There is a time that I lose in trading but I overcome all of the challenges that I faced because I have trust to myself.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Just like you said, we are no longer in bull market so your strategy has to be solid  and workable! As trader, you should be making some more trading on the margin. Do not expect however serious price increase that could enable you to make money that are impressive.
You have to know first if your appetite can manage how to trade in margin or else you will always be liquidate your money. As trading becomes only worth it if you have a good fundamentals by yourself like in any coin to trade you have to know it and believe whats going on in a typical trading

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

There are many people who makes money in trading. But you must also know that there are people who lost all their money. There is no guarantee that you will earn bigtime in trading. Because all of your earnings and losses is upto how you handle any situations in the market. I don't know if pro traders make millons of profits but maybe they have much more money to invest and they are earning well.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Trading is a good way to get some money daily, and lots of people trading as a normal job. But when the market crash and you dont exit fast enough or not cut loss, then you will have to pay more than what you have earn in previous days.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Trading is a good way to get some money daily, and lots of people trading as a normal job. But when the market crash and you dont exit fast enough or not cut loss, then you will have to pay more than what you have earn in previous days.
good traders know how to do in a market crash. They know how to deal with problems and they can easily to earn even more money during the crash. While people loses their money, they can earn a thousand or even a million dollar.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

I believed that a pro trader learned the market move by careful observation, it requires a lot of your time to keep track and patience to be able to succeed. It is not an easy job, yes it involves a lot of risk so it is important to study the market flow and know when to buy, sell or hold to make the best profit. For an experienced trader yes trading is profitable because they know how to timing the market and do some analysis
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Making millions is only possible on holding up some potential coins but in trading you can only get some profits but not coming to a point on reaching out millions of usd.It is worth actually if you do know how to sustain. Nothing is easy in the beginning, especially those things that bear some real importance and apart from that, if it is really easy, it’s not worth it, your effort your time and money
zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

With gambling you can lose everything after just a dice but it's not the same when you join trading. With trading sometime you earn but sometime you also lose but you'll never lose all your money like gambling. If you want to join trading I think you should spend few months to learn trading skills and explore about the crypto market. Trading is definitely worth doing because it makes money and has made a lot of traders richer
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

good traders know how to do in a market crash. They know how to deal with problems and they can easily to earn even more money during the crash. While people loses their money, they can earn a thousand or even a million dollar.
I think you miss understood, trading experts know how to handle when the market crash. don't think they can make a profit when the market is down but they can use that opertunity and buy more coins. when the market will up that time they can make a profit. Trading is worth if you have patience.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Yes, especially in the current market you can make so much money by trading! Don't limit yourself to only crypto trading tho.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

For example, an investor receives income only in a growing market.The trader gets a profit when prices fall and when they grow. In addition, experienced traders trade using leverage. This increases the profit of a few times. It is of course simplistic. But to get a good profit, you need a large trading account.
Pretty much a brief summary of the whole idea behind trading. Holding pays too in the category of an investor that is looking at the long term benefit, but the better thing with trading is that one is looking at both the short and long term benefit and making use of the scenarios to even acquire more and more for the long run and that is an edge every pro trader will always have over ordinary investors.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

I think it could be, but make money every day I guess it's a bit difficult, they make money in a certain period. for example today they buy then wait about at least 1 month then sell it and earn profit..difficult i guess to get money in mere seconds, it might be done
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

I think it could be, but make money every day I guess it's a bit difficult, they make money in a certain period. for example today they buy then wait about at least 1 month then sell it and earn profit..difficult i guess to get money in mere seconds, it might be done
The fact is that the market can not stand still. The total drop in exchange rates does not stop the trade completely. The fact is that the hospitals are still going on and it is on the difference in the price to offer to earn a good fortune.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

im a newbie but my urges to know trading is very high. I believe trading will make me so much money, from the reading and research that i made, there is a big chance that anyone who trade in the market make a very huge profit out of it... i just want to  follow their footsteps and make my own money from trading...  time may come i will understand trading and earn lot of money. may GOD help me when that time arrive.
You need to be realistic with what you can get out of the market many newbies think that they can make a fortune by themselves by trading and while that is true and when it comes to trading only your skill matters the truth is most people that go with those dreams never realized them and instead lose the very small capital they had.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

I realize that traders are the most popular, even though it accounts for the bulk of the forms to earn bitcoin and other crypto. Of course, success or failure in business is due to the attitude of each person. High or low profitable traders depend on many important factors such as the ability to analyze charts, explore trends and potential in the market. Sometimes it is fortunate that the choices increase at the right time.
Most especially in their attitude to learn. A lot of people are always fond of looking for shortcuts in everything they do which is the reason why they do not last.

However, someone who is smart to learn and look forward to doing whatever they are doing well will not mind going to any length to get all the knowledge they will need to always do things right and that actually makes us all different from each other in terms of being successful.
Those that are looking for shortcuts are most of the time those that do not really have the patience and the discipline to become good traders and in most cases all of those promised shortcuts are nothing but scams or things that simply do not work, there is no substitute for hard work and diligence and people need to understand that if they are serious about making money in this market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Of course the answer is a yes, though in this months bitcoin market was unable to get out of market traders or the whales makes money even in this bear run, you can take advantage. Millions of earning is quite directly depending on a trader how much capital he was using to trade so the bigger capital the bigger output.
Yeah, every market, either bull or bear is a good time for any trader that is good and mentally sound when it comes to trading. In fact, I have made so much personally from this bear market and the slight fluctuation in between. It is a great opportunity that is actually worth it anytime any day and in any environment, be it, stocks, Forex or cryptocurrency as long as you have what it takes to always pull it off.

Trading will show its worth to us only when we follow some fundamental tactics which is very much strictly needed to be followed all the times regardless of our current position is in positive or negative. Otherwise, we may not see the worth of trading.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Trading is really worth it! Many people like me are now depending to the trading to earn big amount of money. Trading cryptocurrencies are really profitable and really worth it.
No doubt in it. Not only trading but there are signature campaigns, bounty campaigns that includes media advertisement and all that stuff, plus faucet and airdrops are new items that are helping those people who started with zero. Bitcoins are monumentally amazing in giving people best chances and opportunities so that they can invest in them and earn maximum money out of it.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Why it should not be worthy? As long as you make profit, its ok. But i know what you mean. Some weekgs ago. in the bull market. you can make a lot more money with trading. So its true, back then it was possible to make thousand dollar profit in one day with just one bitcoin. At the moment thats not possible anymore. But they are still altcoin who goes 5x or something like that. SO trading is still profitable, but ust a little bit harder to know which coin goes as next to the moon.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

I find it so profitable and so worth it when i am earning but when i am not earning,  i feel so disappointed and so useless. I have some fear that my investment will be all gone in just a week.
Feeling of disappointment and fear are pitfalls for any trader, they never let you move ahead.They're not something a trader should harbor so best thing is to root them out and start trading with confidence, knowing that it is your research, studies and analyses that influences  what trading decisions you make. You will definitely not be  right all the time, but except you're doing it all wrong, the few losses would be eclipsed by the winnings.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

Yes, Very worth it.  Bitcoin is a a good source of my tuition fees in school.  I can say that it is worth it because i am earning with trading and help me to suport my expenses in school together with my projects.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: