Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2007 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Since you have read and knew it that most of the people that are into crypto or should I say those who got in earlier are just telling the same thing then you must not worry at all. If you can see that there are some others that are different from those people it's up to you on whom you will believe. That your own taste and believe on what you have to believe, start learning and experiencing how the market reacts when there are corrections and dips.
The longer we stay here in crypto the more we know the nature here, pump and dump is pretty normal here so there is
nothing to worry if that will happen, what's important is you stay with your target and never sell with a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willybacem

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Everyone has their own opinions, and they have the freedom to argue and express opinions. They are just trying to give their best advice according to those who need the advice. You must also have confidence in yourself. From suggestions that others give, try to understand these suggestions as you learn the basics of trading, strategies in doing business and investing, how to analyze cryptocurrency. So you will not be confused in responding to the many opinions of people.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

what do you mean? try to understand some basics about crypto and stop all this panic, cryptocurrency is here to stay and it is not going anywhere, the move is on
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

The best time to bail on a cryptocurrency is before you buy it. You should be doing enough research and diligence on a cryptocurrency before buying to be confident in your investment decision. Cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency investing are extremely volatile, and investors need to prepare themselves for the rocky ride.

Mintdice.com
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I know there are so many bad news about crypto recently, this year is a hard year for cryptocurrency but just hold it. I'm sure we will back to the top in the middle to the end of the year. Tbh i'm also worried about this situation, only bad news appear for crypto and it makes the price go down more but i believe in the end we, crypto holders will happy in the end.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Last ultimate corrections really makes people in trauma that is why mostly become allergic every time they see BTC market is in red but those ultimate corrections were not a regulating activities but it was a revealed manipulation by MT.Gox trustee in Japan in which they sold their huge BTC on Dec to Feb resulting Bitcoin value to dip. So therefore this market value are all normal in which no more corrections will come but its just we need more investors to pump up BTC.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

The longer we stay here in crypto the more we know the nature here, pump and dump is pretty normal here so there is
nothing to worry if that will happen, what's important is you stay with your target and never sell with a loss.

Right, stay on your plan if you have no plan at all, then start making one. Base your plan on technical analysis or even on a simple research if you're not that technical. Then stick to it, of course, you will have to change course sometimes but make sure it is based on something that you really -and will not blame anyone- believe in. This way you will not have to worry.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

I think every people have there own opinion but if its you to decide that what you gonna do . patience is a virtue
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

I like how you worried about the price but that is how bitcoin works mate. Bitcoin value always fluctuates over just a matter of seconds, that is why you do need to have a prior plan or strategy on what you should do for future or else you would get lose in a battle of earning profit.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Price of Bitcoin depends on the market. So need not to worry about the price. You can say these days are tough. But by looking at the spirit of community i will guess it will get well soon.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

See the fact is the early adopters of bitcoin were fascinated mostly by the technology that it brought in. So they invested in it because they liked bitcoin. While the adopters who arr getting into it now are just fascinated by the great returns that it brings in. So what they want is just money and money. Even if they have to trade it multiple times. They are just fascinated by the returns provided by cryptocurrencies. You cant make everyone think like you. So this doesnt really harms the future of cryptos as the whole world works on greed for money and so does btc.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Well it depends upon the holder of coins.
Why?
Majority here are waiting for good price. We all know that bitcoins value is unstable may be tommorow it increase or on the next days.
The best way to counter your fears is waiting and patience. Just believe to the industry and have faith.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

Well that is your own personal opinion majority of bitcoin and cryptos hodlers I knew never panic in the event of price corrections or pullback bearing in mind that crytos are very volatile and the technologies behind them are solid invariably the price can rise at anytime in the event of an upcoming positive FUDs so you just have to keep faith with your investment.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.

I agree with you, Bitcoins rate may not be stable anytime but, I have  a big hope for bitcoin. Many were talking about the lost of bitcoin but I doubt it would happen as long as there are  still who believed in bitcoin and blockchain, Bitcoin will last. Its not bad that you worry about bitcoin but don't stress your self for the things that not yet happen. I know and I also read bad news about Bitcoin but I'am not affected anyway because I always think the positive side and the good benefits that bitcoin award me,Lets just hope for the best,lets be optimistic that bitcoin can survive in the next years to come.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Don't feel worried if the price of bitcoin is getting corrected and having a lot of fluctuations because that is normal since bitcoin has an abnormal growth from the past year because it is all created by the hype only and not some good and healthy growth so that is the effect of the fast growth of bitcoin and it is now correcting, just be patience because the price will go up soon again.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

Of course everyone is very worried, because what? we have been down since the beginning of year Its been a very bearish trend and right now we are just above $8K from as high as $20K.

So its difficult to answer you, everyone here has its own opinion. Investors are still divided as what will be the price like at the end of the year. But to be honest, I would rather hold my coins and don't do anything. If you sold at this dip just to cut your losses then its a bad idea. I would rather stay for the long haul and not to panic, in my honest opinion.
While everyone has their own opinion and it is very unlikely that we are going to agree on many points the truth is there is something that every holder is thinking right now and that is this is a very bad moment to sell, we will lose money if we do that and what we are actually expecting? The price is not going to go that much lower so we will be selling our coins very cheap and we will probably have no other option but to buy those very same coins at a very high price in the future and that is a bad business.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

I feel worried about bitcoin because everytime there was a price correction, but let's trust our administrator i know that they can make a solution, think positive always..
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

I started to worried if currency of Bitcoin is fell down but I don't worry much it is something that a lot of Bitcoin client is doing much better to workout what was good in having a bitcoin. so we must have strategy on how we finance or hold our Bitcoin account.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Bitcoin is not over it is not even close to be over however you have become part of the market in some of the most difficult circumstances that we have seen in the last years so I understand why you're worried, maybe you are losing a lot of money by investing at the wrong time but whatever the case I would recommend that you look at the previous history of bitcoin and you will see a lot of crashes like the current one and bitcoin always recovered.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Me too im started to worry why bitcoin price is go down i think many investor they panic sale thats why the price of the bitcoin is not good, but i think we need to hold bitcoin to gain better price and waiting what will happen.
I admit that i started to worry a little but my faith in bitcoin still overcomes my fear that's why i'm still confident until today that bitcoin will still grow its value in the soonest time.Holding is what i've been doing right now and as much as possible,i want to avoid panic selling because for sure i will only get lose in the end.

Everyone here was also worried about on what happening on bitcoin that if is stable to go down or it is a bubble or this is the time to sell the your coin or bitcoin will be die? That is the some opinion that others panicking because of this and worrying but the best thing was ignore the negative comments and always thinking positive because in will rise again up to the maximum value for this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: