Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2007 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

when joining crypto world we have to know about all risks and volatile crypto prices so that we can be ready to face when the price down and know what to do, so no need to worry because the price will definitely rise again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Are you an investor or a trader? If you are an investor you have a reason to fell that because sometimes the  price of the token or coin during ICO is not able to restore when the market back to green. If that is a kind of an alts you are holding i think better to sell it.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Most of that people who are worrying are people without that much knowledge about bitcoin and they are not that long enough experience when it comes in the system of cryptocurrency they don't know the flow of it in the result of that they will sell all their coins and let again to rise up and then they are absolutely loss.
If the market is red and you are tired of this market and want to sell all that coins with loss then this is a very failed and irrelevant decision as we know that this is the market of cryptocurrency and this sometimes green and sometimes red and we have seen these instant fluctuations. After holding for a long term investment your all hard work will be then in a proper shape otherwise your seriousness and worries are alarming.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

It seems to me that the price must be stabilized in the nearest several days. The worst period is over already, and those who did not sell their crypto must feel very happy soon.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

If I am not at all concerned and not afraid of the future of crypto. Indeed recently the development of crypto is very bad but I still believe that crypto will continue to grow until the future that will come later. I will continue to invest in crypto although there are many people who do not believe anymore with the sophistication of existing technology in crypto.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

So what if we say sell your coins now? Are you willing to sell it at your own risk? Are you willing to sell it even youre at loss ? You know you can do it but we advice to hold it now because market will sure be on top again, the only thing not sure is the date where it would happen. If you dont benieve of what the majority is saying then do it on your own. Its not our money anyways.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

No need to worry everything will be fine, even i sometimes feels worry to my holdings cause its down more than 50%  but i always think positive because this is only a test.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

There, my friend, is what they call FUD.
Like the people you described, I recommend to continue holding your coins. These dips are just in the nature of bitcoin, being volatile and unexpected. It is given that bitcoin will rise in the future with its gaining popularity attracting more investors. There is no need to worry about it if you are a long-term investor anyway.
Don't let yourself fall into false speculations.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

Need not to worry if from very start you already know that joining this investments is very risky because the price is very unpredictable. Holding you Bitcoin and Altcoins are not an option anymore because of our experiences during latest ultimate dip in which Bitcoin from $19,800 it become as low as $6,000 resulting to huge losses from most of the holders. Now, if the fear is really unbearable anymore then better to sell your coins and leave this investments for good.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 03:03:41 AM by deppil

I think almost most users are experiencing the same thing as you dude and many of them do things like sell to avoid losses. it's the sort of thing that will keep bitcoin price down. for there's no other reason than to be patient and holding. the mass panic will only making the market even more chaotic
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

Feeling worried does not make you act right, it will not help you to get a better life. Feelings of worry will not make you feel better and energized. On the contrary it will make your cheerfulness and productivity less.

Preferably, you should:
Focus on what you can control, for example by holding or buying for those with money.
Use your imagination in a positive way because this imagination's like a blade can be very useful but it can also harm.
Expect the good and wonderful things to happen, such as there will be a growth of bitcoin prices tomorrow, don't anticipate problems or worry about things that may never happen.
You must have confidence that the market situation will come back well in the end, no matter how bad it is at the moment.
Having confidence in yourself, will at least eliminate many worries in your life, and that will certainly provide peace and quiet.
You have to have confidence that the market situation will be good again in the end, no matter how bad it's at the moment, with having confidence in yourself, will at least eliminates many worries in your life, and that will certainly delivers peace and quiet.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

In the investment of course many things that make us bored, if the price continues to decline and drop of course be patient and do other things is better than continue to wait and not be patient.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

when joining crypto world we have to know about all risks and volatile crypto prices so that we can be ready to face when the price down and know what to do, so no need to worry because the price will definitely rise again
That is a mature attitude but one that is shared by many people, when people invest in cryptocurrencies they always think of the best case scenario and you can see that right now with people predicting a new all time high in this year, but instead they should be prepared for the worst which is that their investments lose them money or that they need to wait a lot of time before seeing profits.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

all you have to do to ease those feelings is to get used to the bitcoin movement and that's what I do and I agree, worrying is normal especially if you hear negative news about bitcoin but if you notice how many times the bitcoin price drops but still manage to rise again
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Just keep calm and watch the game. Bitcoin will be fine, its just little disturbance in bitcoin price. We should not forgot its a strong coin and mother of all alts. No matter how many bad news appear bitcoin never fall down and the minimum fall can reach $6,000. People are expecting of huge decreasing ,its not good for people but i will buy more bitcoins and store them for long term.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

There is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins because the prices is always based on supply and demand so you can always expect the drastic changes like today, you can always read different positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence to hold your coins.

ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

why are you so worried my friend? this is normal and i think that we all need to adapt to this kind of market conditions because it often happens after a huge bullrun
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

I guess no one can blame you if you feel worried about the future of bitcoin, because of what is happening right now many investors are also worried. This is normal on cryptocurrency particularly with  itcoin because of its being volatile. We have to expect the ups and down of its value every now and then, but it usually go back and pump again. If you really are a risk taker you will definitely hold till it recovers. There's no need to worry and stay positive.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Previously we should know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient and I think, no need to panic and worry about the price down
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Previously we should know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient and I think, no need to panic and worry about the price down

What people are having problems with is the time of waiting. Some people are saying it's ok for them to wait but can only afford to wait for only a few weeks. That won't work in this market since as we can see, a down market can take months before recovering so you have to prepare for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: