Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:20:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

Me too im started to worry why bitcoin price is go down i think many investor they panic sale thats why the price of the bitcoin is not good, but i think we need to hold bitcoin to gain better price and waiting what will happen.
I admit that i started to worry a little but my faith in bitcoin still overcomes my fear that's why i'm still confident until today that bitcoin will still grow its value in the soonest time.Holding is what i've been doing right now and as much as possible,i want to avoid panic selling because for sure i will only get lose in the end.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

try and google search the biggest fall in price in crypto. a lot of bad thing had happened to the coin in the past which cause the price to drop and the same thing is happening now which I believe will still continue in the future because many people have many opinion about crypto especially the bitcoin. after pumping almost 1500x of the initial value last year, bitcoin created alot of media attention and besides some country see it as a threat to their economy which resulted in being ban.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

what makes you think so panic.
this is too much panic if you do not have extensive experience about crypto. the decline of bitcoin does not happen once, but almost every year there is always a correction and this can almost be called to be a tradition in every correction. Well, now it depends on your knowledge and your experience.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Everyone must have worry, let alone the people who invested a lot of their money into the crypto. Surely they are worried about the money they invest in whether it will succeed or fail in the investment. But i believe everyone who uses crypto have thrown away their worries when they first started investing. That's because they trust the crypto more than their worry.
Let's say maybe it's a successful person (retired) who says it. But I think they can not contribute to determining the development of crypto, because on the one hand he no longer joins the crypto, unless he is a close associate of the crypto maker or the inside of the government maybe something else will happen.

So, i also say like the others, stay consistent, hold on your coins and check the conditions at any time.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
uppon

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Please do not panic, believe in your own judgment, if you insomnia, then please sell them and make yourself more comfortable.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

You should not worry about this situation if you are veteran in this field. We are felt down when btc down 93% from its all time high but btc come back and created all new time high. If it is bubble then the bubble is not going to burst soon. If it is not then it will worth more then $500k in 4 years when adoption getting wider and wider..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

Bitcoin is fun, isn't it?

Kind of game changer I would say. It can suck your balls out and can excite you at anytime in the future. They were right when they said it is roller coaster ride and its so wavy that it could get off the rail track. Lolz. Looks like it is dead end for the bitcoin but as we know whenever we think that its end of the bitcoin then it starts with new life and whole new track of upward movement. However this time it has gotten real nasty and its really not funny how it dropped all the way down from 20K to 8K now. Thats really worrying thing soft hearted.
You need to trust bitcoin instead of getting worried as bitcoin’s market value will surely increase and that the ones who will keep on holding all their bitcoins till the time the market value of the bitcoin is low will be able to make out a huge amount of money at the end. At this very moment, the only thing which you need to do is to remain cool and calm and keep your emotions under your control.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

Actually this happen of consecutive drops of value of bitcoin is first time already happen now in crypto market,because from the past several years,only we can achieve is  only prosperity, and gaining more profits,therefore this chaos happen now in the digital currency is only a temporary and not to worry and  all this FUD feeling happen now of the people wil turn into faith,that all of this dumping happen in the blockchain will back into its normal situation.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 11:21:35 AM by jaocoincrypto18

I don't know if you are already investing in Bitcoin but i assume you are not that you are in still in doubt so therefore you will never know if who is telling the truth if you will not start investing to find out if Bitcoin is really losing or not. Every person is entitled to their own opinion that it will result to different point of view in which it will make you more confuse and worried so better if you see it yourself by start investing now but only invest what you can afford to lose.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

First of all buddy, u need to worry because BTC is that kind of investment where u will definitely get your profit , the only thing that you need is patience and the pump and dump is very common in every investment, so buddy don't worry about the valuation, don't go with others view, in the time of deflation just hold your coins and if you have more money and buy some more bitcoins, though the valuation is quite low but in the coming months, it will again inflate.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:44 AM

Smiley  Smiley     here are two of the same things I have tried as a lightning all the people are done for it.all my hands are crossed to see until the end of it .it depends on and inductive dual mind set and this is a junction to decide whether to be patient or returning .it will definitely be and advantage for investors one can see a good and patients here , so first person have opinions should be everyone should lay on ours and be weary .maybe other opinion are so importing but you have a stand for yourself ..
annajt19

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

What's to worry about? increase or value decrease is absolutely normal. Just buy and hodl. Patience is the key
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

You get worried on the price drops but price doesn't go very deep that it reaches to no value at all.Bitcoins price had gained already that it reaches to $9k.Thats already a big value.I guess you are just get used on the high value that it reaches to almost $20k.Correction will always be there and votality is bitcoins nature so why panic when those high ranks member that knows about its movement had just stay calm and watch on the growth of bitcoin.
If you have invested in bitcoin,its advisable for you not to monitor every minute the price of bitcoin inorder not get panic.   

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

Everyone must have different views, I think you should have your own judgment because people's judgments may not necessarily apply to us. If you really understand the basics of this technology, I'm sure you'll get it right and right so know what to do to avoid losses and make a profit. success for you.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

Me I feel relax and nothing get to nervous I'm not afraid what happening now about bitcoin value because I give my full trust to this
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Everyone must have different views, I think you should have your own judgment because people's judgments may not necessarily apply to us. If you really understand the basics of this technology, I'm sure you'll get it right and right so know what to do to avoid losses and make a profit. success for you.
Most of the people in the world don`t possess what needs for making judgement, they choose to believe in everything else except in themselves! What do you think why we live in this broken world? He is just a newbie maybe, and like all newbies this one is full with worries too. I wish success to all of us here that have some money in cryptocurrencies, I`m already lucky but I believe it can be much more better for all of us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Since you have read and knew it that most of the people that are into crypto or should I say those who got in earlier are just telling the same thing then you must not worry at all. If you can see that there are some others that are different from those people it's up to you on whom you will believe. That your own taste and believe on what you have to believe, start learning and experiencing how the market reacts when there are corrections and dips.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

You need to have your own judgment. What you need is not someone else's suggestion. If you really understand blockchain and bitcoin, you have confidence in bitcoin, and you will really hold the bitcoin for a long time.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

I think you need to read more about bitcoin and your trust on it is not full thats why you asked that question. Don't mind others opinion and don't be affect on it because of that you feel worried that nothings to help on your side. Its better to try to read to gain more knowledge about bitcoin than to worried about the price of it.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

What you need is not someone else's suggestion. someone to tell you to sell bitcoin quickly. The market turmoil is always there and you panic every time you see the fall, so you can only be harvested by the whales. So you have to have your own judgment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: