Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

at the moment there is nothing to be afraid of because bitcoin will surely rise again. many people are still holding back the bitcoin they have because they believe the bitcoin price will recover. at this point it is better to hold if it has bitcoin and if it does not have bitcoin better buy it now because bitcoin price is decreasing.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but there is no concrete evidence behind their claims. It is really hard to predict about crypto, relax dude.

Such fuds happen several times a year. You might want to look out for last year fuds about China banning ICO, China closing down exchanges and etc. But Bitcoin survived, isn’t it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Bitcoin will get well soon. Trust the technology behind it and put your faith on it! Bitcoin always proves that even in the past few years. It will definitely bounce back harder!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

I think you should have your own opinion, you must have your judgment.
If you really understand blockchain and bitcoin, you have your own confidence in bitcoin, and you really will continue to do bitcoin for a very long time.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

Are you saying that Bitcoin is coming to an end? Then you are not making your own research. You are basing your thoughts from people around you, which is wrong. You are easily claiming that there claims are valid without verifying it. Why not have your own opinion? Is it hard for you take the initiative to validate what you think? If you don't know how to stand up on your own here then definitely from the very beginning you are already digging your own grave.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

It is impossible for everyone to agree all the time, the current decrease in the price of bitcoin has many people worried about the future of it many people like us that are long term holders are not really worried since we know the price is going to recover but the majority of the people that invested when the price was at very high levels are very doubtful to keep holding because right now they are losing a lot of money and in a way I understand them but if you want to make money with bitcoin you need to hold.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

do not worry if bitcoin's price drops it's normal to come down because of selling boards so we can not do what they want so we just hold it first

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

No, bitcoin is not going anywhere and it will recover soon. Do not get fooled by negative news spread by some people, bitcoins has already fought against such news in the past.

Exactly, there are many people panic about the market from the news, but people should also understand one thing. Did any government till now mention we are banning the Bitcoin directly, they want to frame legal formats for these cryptocurrencies and it will take plenty of time.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

We have our own opinions into something and we see things differently from other people so you don't need to based the situation to what they are saying. The important thing here is what you want to do, it may be a good or bad choice, but that is the your choice that you want.

No one can predict the price movement and everyone is having their own prediction in the upcoming prices, what I want to do is to keep holding my investments since I think I will be seeing them pumping it's price in the near future. Bitcoin price dumps way more in the past and people just take that chance to ride the last price pump, if people will not be riding the dumping price, they will not be able to ride the price pump that will be coming in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

Of course everyone is very worried, because what? we have been down since the beginning of year Its been a very bearish trend and right now we are just above $8K from as high as $20K.

So its difficult to answer you, everyone here has its own opinion. Investors are still divided as what will be the price like at the end of the year. But to be honest, I would rather hold my coins and don't do anything. If you sold at this dip just to cut your losses then its a bad idea. I would rather stay for the long haul and not to panic, in my honest opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

When I read your opinion, I assume that you are realy new in bitcoin if I am not wrong. Actually, when you see the past years ago, this thing already happen too, the price of bitcoin always go down at the beginning of the years and then It goes up at the end of the years. So thats why the people who already know bitcoin longer than you will say that wait and just hold your coins or even buy new more.
nuonuoluoya

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Everyone has their own opinions, but it will also change with exposure to different things. The technology of blockchains and cryptocurrencies will constantly be updated and continuously improved, and will gradually adapt to this world.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

There is 3 types of people

1- Who will say it is over BTC is dead - Those are the FUDERS and mostly they are BCH LTC  fans , they will never stop .

2- People who will sell when price starting to crash just so they can buy more at lower prices .

3- People who do not give a fuk about the price and they are in for a very long run ( locking there BTC in cold storage ) they already placed there bet maybe at 50k+ or 100k who knows and they will never touch there BTC now .

There is another type who really think BTC is dead every time a crash happen but I do not think they should be in the list because they simply should just sell there crypto and get out of here , Crypto is not for them .

you forgot number 4 Smiley people that sold when bitcoin was under 1k and now spend all their time bashing cryptos in general, becuse they missed out and are just sad pathetic people with no hobbies and have nothing better to do with their lifes:P
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

Price frustration is normal for crypto, so do not worry, the same situation was several month ago in the mid of 2017, then the price grow up, now it is more or less stable. And this is how it normaly goes.

google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Some people just start to panic because they are hasty and invest everything they have. But if you invest wisely there is nothing to worry about. This is my opinion. But I think you've already invested this money anyway, it's better to wait for the bad days to pass and then we will see what happens. I personally would not sell anything at such low prices.  Smiley

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

You should not people tend to panic, and price always varies.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

I would like to suggest you not to panic.No matter what bitcoin will bounce back to it's real position within some days.
So you should buy more while it's price is low and HODL.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

We are all equally worried about seeing the situation as it is now, but it's back to each individual, because everyone has different thoughts, will you be patient waiting for everything to return to normal, or decide to retreat, if I will personally keep holding my coin, until the price returns to normal.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

I would like to suggest you not to panic.No matter what bitcoin will bounce back to it's real position within some days.
So you should buy more while it's price is low and HODL.
I agree, there are a lot bad news for crypto society, for example: Google,Facebook ban crypto ads.
But remember: the lower level BTC will hit, the higher level it will bounce back.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

I do not understand, if it really is all because of the related google ban for crypto ads. This will really work little by little on the bitcoin price. because indeed so far many important role for the world of crypto especially the problem of authentication and verification of BTC wallet ownership data

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: