Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:05:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.

Do not worry about the future because you can not control the future but can control your self by investing and selling with patience. Do not worry about the future and the current price of Bitcoin because we have seen these situations many times and the response of Bitcoin has been good always as we waited with patience and worked in mean time.
There is not even a single person who has ever made some good decision by staying pessimistic. We need to make us understand that there is always a possibility for the tables to turn and that happens to those who deserve it, who believe in it. Not to those who do not have courage to face the hardships and stay steadfast in hard times. Stress is similarly of no use.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pritt

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

This correction process taking place right now is natural and inevitable. The price of BTC can't rise to the moon every year, it's supposed to find some balance, though it's gonna be volatile forever. Probably $10k is there it's going to land for a while
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

If you ask a panicked person, you will definitely get an answer
"sell the bitcoin you have when you still have the opportunity to sell it"
and if you ask someone who understands crypto you will definitely get an answer
"do not worry too much, this is just a correction and it will definitely increase again"
it all depends on you, choose the best for yourself.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

Do not worry about it, people have all the right to disagree and have different point of views if some people are considering selling their bitcoins that is fine, they have all the right to sell their coins, you need to concentrate on yourself in what you need to do to earn money or at least to not lose your money when you are investing in bitcoin, and that is why the advice of holding your coins is very valuable because it's the only way in which you can avoid losing money right now.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

If you are serious to earn in crypto all fud news and hear says will be like nothing to you. Why some people stay in crypto because they want to earn because in crypto the percentage of earnings is mire than to other investment out side of crypto world. It's normal that we are different opinions and wants.
Worrying in a market like this is totally out of mind and perhaps if we worry about our investment plans then that is in our good and the future ways will be opening for us. Rather worrying about the price does not benefit you but create more problems and worries for you. So feel free in the market because the value is fluctuating and we have seen such high jumps and falls.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

I think, what they do's serious because most of them have their own assumptions that with the increasing deficit of bitcoin supply then the bitcoin prices are believed to be more expensive. Perhaps this's the basis which makes people keep trying to hold though for a long time.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

With the cryptocurrency market there should never be panic, the panic that prevails will lead to disaster. Because when someone is into panic, the same serves as an opportunity for some large volume holders to shatter the market. This needs to be eliminated while getting into bitcoin, which is possible only through the trust one develops upon the cryptocurrency.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Now I guess I understand what does it mean to read when people panic. I read a few pages here and I got increasingly convinced of holding my stash. This is early stage still and you guys don't get it. If was you I'd stop messing around and start studying Cool
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic

Patience is the base of a trader success. When you do not panic, when you do not rush to sell your coins as the price for them seem to you low, you will finally get an award.
c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Most of that people who are worrying are people without that much knowledge about bitcoin and they are not that long enough experience when it comes in the system of cryptocurrency they don't know the flow of it in the result of that they will sell all their coins and let again to rise up and then they are absolutely loss.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.

I really feel the hurt now because I buy bitcoin this January and it's hard to accept that I lose some of my money but I know this is part of market and I still believe in bitcoin and I know soon it will recover again.

I think if we are smart in observing the market then we will be able to profit by utilizing the price movement. And we should know that the currency of the crypto has a price that fluctuates so that prices rise and fall is normal, no need to worry about it
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic

Patience is the base of a trader success. When you do not panic, when you do not rush to sell your coins as the price for them seem to you low, you will finally get an award.
It is not so serious you have started to worry because the market is in the increase trend sometimes getting stable so this is not the alarming situation. Do not waste your time in worrying about the market because there are fluctuations which is the result and action of demand. As we know that demand is increasing each year which is called the average demand so we can get huge profit at the end.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

It's very normal to think that way. Everyone worries about the future of the coins they were holding especially if the price keeps on getting low. You will do some research and it can make you more worried or can give ease of mind depending on the article you need. For me, you just need to trust your own instinct and use it as your compass to go to the direction you want to go.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

It's not going to die, hopefully we will have steady growth again now, the December pump was too quick and as others have said were still a lot higher than this time last year.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Concerns do exist, but do not forget that the unstable crypto price can make crypto fall but crypto will rise again to achieve high value.
meqnurgn

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

You need to be confident and patient. Bitcoin is an immature market, and every year many people say bitcoin will collapse. In fact, there are more new investors who intend to join the market.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

Now I guess I understand what does it mean to read when people panic. I read a few pages here and I got increasingly convinced of holding my stash. This is early stage still and you guys don't get it. If was you I'd stop messing around and start studying Cool
Many understand that we are still in the earlier stages of bitcoin and that there is a lot more growth and profits to be had, the problem is that many do not want to wait and hold their coins long enough, they want to obtain profits now but unfortunately for them they cannot control how the market moves and how quick bitcoin is adopted through the world so they get impatient and then when the price goes down they panic and they sell their coins.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

Why worry when the price of bitcoins is volatile and if your strategy is to hold it, then close your chart when the price is dropping and find a golf or tennis to play. Come back in months times and you will see your coins increase in value. The best advise for panic traders is to leave their pc and stop watching charts. This is not the final price of bitcoins , that is why you are told to still hold it.
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

Then if you will follow those people who are worrying about the future of cryptocurrency so you are just like them and you are not helping bitcoin to increase the value of it because you know if someone sells their bitcoin for sure the value will be affected and if many people sell for sure the value will be going down and that it is not good.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

In recent months bitcoin prices have actually fallen, and many of them are worried about their investments and even they do panic sales. I think there is nothing to worry about, we just need to be more patient to hold crypto, crypto will not fall forever but will surely be able to rise in the next few months.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: