Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
totol05 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.

eeeeeew36

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

I think what you need is not someone else's suggestion. It needs someone to tell you to sell bitcoin quickly. Market volatility is always there and you panic every time you see a fall, so you can only be harvested by whales.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Maybe other opinions are so important, but you have to stand for yourself.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I think it's true because it's time they get lost in bitcoin and its price drops.
You just need to hold it and wait for its price to rise and the money you lost will also be restored.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

Reasonable! if you're worried about bitcoin because you still being a newbie, you do not know about cryptocurrency as a whole, you just know bitcoin and price. Your intellection will be different if you have known and understood cryptocurrency in its entirety. I wouldn't prompt you to directly invest or trade, but I suggest to know the concept, function and characteristics of cryptocurrency. With that, at least will make you a little calm and reduce your worries about the future cryptocurrency.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

We are all in this boat, we all are experiencing the storm everyone on has his or her fingers crossed to see the end of it. It depends on individuals mindset at this junction to decide whether to be patient or back out. It will definitely be an advantage for investors who can see the good in this moment. So, one's persons' opinion should be what anyone should lay on and be weary.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

No, dont worry, i will tell you my personal experience about bitcoin and crypto, i know it about 7or months ago when bitcoin price still about $2500+ and we all know bitcoin already reach almost $20,000, almost 10x only 7-8Months, that amazing. About today almost all crypto dump, that's natural jan-mar is hard months for crypto, so dont worry
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

I am pretty sure that it's not over yet. On top of that I believe it won't over anytime soon in the future. Bitcoin is not understood by many people around the globe and it is said that it's in the infancy stage of its development. The corrections, different dramas and much more are just hoax. They are there because they are trying to create fud about it or they really want to develope it really. So you don't have to crazy about it if someone is saying negative stuff. There is still great hope for the bitcoin to rise and it will be gradually but surely.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

you should check the current status of crypto market because again all the coins are pump. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency so we don't predict the price fluctuation of Bitcoin. First you should believe this coin then automatically you can understand the situation of crypto market.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

Time to decrease the bitcoin price and buy it at its high price.
For sure you will still buy a bitcoin at low prices and try to hold it and wait for the price to rise to make it a great price.
Rockstar1

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

It's really something that you need to do a self-analysis about.

Ask yourself why you're starting to worry, instead of asking us if it's okay to worry.

If you've done your research thoroughly on the state of bitcoin and crypto, and then started to worry... then it's okay to worry. However, if you're just blindly looking at the price daily without really having a grasp of what's going on, then it's not okay to worry.

First do your own research into crypto's current state and bitcoin's future. Then see if you're still worried. If you're still worried, then it's serious. If you're not worried, then now you know why Smiley

4sale: CoinBro.net, ParadiseCrypto.com, Mine.Asia, INBEX.com, BroClub.com, CoinDepot.org, Elly.net, EthGal.com
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

price correction like now isn't the first time happen and it's not a strong reason to say that bitcoin has ended by seeing the price down in the market because I'm always sure after drop bitcoin will rise again so I'll never sell my bitcoin for a cheap price. Grin
kkkkkl3

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

If you feel panicked, you can sell your Bitcoin. You should have your own thoughts and opinions. What others are giving you is just a suggestion.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Every day I see new start ups based at blockchain technology. So it looks like people are very interested in blockchain technology and criptocurrency at all Wink

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

There is 3 types of people

1- Who will say it is over BTC is dead - Those are the FUDERS and mostly they are BCH LTC  fans , they will never stop .

2- People who will sell when price starting to crash just so they can buy more at lower prices .

3- People who do not give a fuk about the price and they are in for a very long run ( locking there BTC in cold storage ) they already placed there bet maybe at 50k+ or 100k who knows and they will never touch there BTC now .

There is another type who really think BTC is dead every time a crash happen but I do not think they should be in the list because they simply should just sell there crypto and get out of here , Crypto is not for them .
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

According to the price charts Bitcoin could face a death cross and the price could drop to $2800. But do not worry, it's not that worse yet. Besides, a death cross happened before and the price did increase and almost doubled at the end of that year. So, even if it happened this month, always keep in mind that the price will rise again, no matter what. Just hodl and it will all be okay at the end of 2018.

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

There are ponzi schemes left and right. And we haven't seen the last of it. Bitcoin is legit. Which is why it will never end. If scams never end. Legit technology never ends as well.

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Actually I am not worry at all. I like this correction, Even When Bitcoin price rised last year in unbelievable rate. I didn't like it cos I knew it will fall down for sure, And said it, as I said it is happening now. this is what we callthe correction. it is a must for a better future for Crypto and Bitcoin. So, keep calm and dont panic.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

Bitcoin is fun, isn't it?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: