Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can Cryptaldash match Binance in future?
Yes - 3 (15%)
No - 8 (40%)
Not Sure - 9 (45%)
Total Voters: 20

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this overtake Binance?  (Read 307 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 10:00:30 PM by FutureICOs

How common has it become to see new exchanges coming up every few days? I think too common, so it is certainly not any longer exciting or unique watching the new exchange popping.

So what is the deal with CryptalDash? The deal is fairly big here and that can be visible or those who look through the website. As history suggests, the majority of the tokens by exchange platform have unbelievable success ratio near 90% and CryptalDash has a greater advantage to all those out in the market!

It is not here to compete with other upcoming ICOs or exchange; it is here to compete again the established names like Binance! With fees that is at 0.1 and if paid with CRD then it gets further lower through huge discount!

So, where do you guys see this against the big players especially Binance?

https://www.cryptaldash.com/

Look at this picture to understand what I am pointing at!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Have already invested on this. Not because I think it will match Binance but because I think it is good option. It’s immature to compare it to Binance at this stage.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

It looks pretty good, but why compare this to any other option? I think comparison is only possible when the trading platform is launched till then you can’t compare. I agree this is a gud option to invest. Not sure how will it go in future.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

I'm not sure whether it can overtake Binance. Binance of the big exchanges with high volume. Who knows maybe in 1-2 year we will see.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

Voted No for now. Their advertisement looks like they want us to invest because we need 50x from an ICO. I find it highly suspicious. Any major exchange can gain value by offering uninterrupted trading, high volume and trading pair. They made wrong advertisement strategy.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

I think binance are way ahead of the competition at the moment. I can only see a large decentralised exchange eventually taking over but as of yet Ox and airswap are almost all we have and the liquidating is still pretty shallow
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

NO but blocknet and komodo will take over in due course.

Some of the REAL developers here have high hopes for both of those

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:55 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Never invest in anything that starts telling you what price their own token will be in the future. That's a rule of mine and I'm going to stick to it.

These tactics are just used to target uninformed investors who are lured in by the promise of great returns. Instead build a great product and let that do the talking and the price will follow.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Not this one possibly but  one of the existing exchanges have a chance to overtake Binance if they try hard enough.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

I'm not sure whether it can overtake Binance. Binance of the big exchanges with high volume. Who knows maybe in 1-2 year we will see.
Who knew Binance 9 month ago?
Anticipate  project's potential is the way to become prosperous and rich investor Smiley

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

There will still be more exchange that will overtake binance  only if they can come with different things no exchange has done..... Binance 50% off of trading fee using their token really attracted many people..
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Have already invested on this. Not because I think it will match Binance but because I think it is good option. It’s immature to compare it to Binance at this stage.

It looks pretty good, but why compare this to any other option? I think comparison is only possible when the trading platform is launched till then you can’t compare. I agree this is a gud option to invest. Not sure how will it go in future.

I will agree with you guys without much argument. As definitely, I got maybe bit OVER Excited, but this certainly looks good and solid to me. One thing is for sure, this is going to be amongst the BEST in next few years, it's something I am pretty hard on.

I will mark this thread and HOPEFULLY in future, I will bring this back up to tell that I was one of those who spotted this so early  Grin
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

Voted No for now. Their advertisement looks like they want us to invest because we need 50x from an ICO. I find it highly suspicious. Any major exchange can gain value by offering uninterrupted trading, high volume and trading pair. They made wrong advertisement strategy.

Very interesting view. I didn't focus on this at all, but I think from recent ICOs that I am aware of based upon offering to trading exchange platform, I see this as one of the BEST in terms of structure and way it's built. I can be wrong in terms of pushing it with giant like Binance, but I certainly believe it is a pretty good option. So, I will agree with certain part of your post, but not the suspicious part.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

So what is the deal with CryptalDash? The deal is fairly big here and that can be visible or those who look through the website. As history suggests, the majority of the tokens by exchange platform have unbelievable success ratio near 90% and CryptalDash has a greater advantage to all those out in the market!
The first thing that determint the advantage of the crypto exchange is the volume that it holds. Almost every crypto exchange have a chance to get a leadership in the competition (I remember how binance and kucoin were not so popular just a few months ago) but the main thing is a  good promotion alongside with a good quality of exchange and worthy listings.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

it will be too early to say any newly launched project will take over binance ,
bcoz when binance was launched market was full of demand , and binance got successful making cz a billionaire .
but now market is not stable , so until any project prove itself with great and better features , cant takeover already established binance .
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

I voted not sure. It's way to early when it hasn't even launched to know it full potential. It looks like a promising ICO so I will look into it a bit more.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Never invest in anything that starts telling you what price their own token will be in the future. That's a rule of mine and I'm going to stick to it.

These tactics are just used to target uninformed investors who are lured in by the promise of great returns. Instead build a great product and let that do the talking and the price will follow.

But how many Trading Exchange platform + Token (ICO) have failed? I don't think I know any name. So, it is in a way very SAFE bet. My actual thing was completely sure that this is a WORTHY investment, but I wanted to know whether it could actually match up or cross Binance. So, I am clear on ONE PONT, but I just liked to know views of experience head how far it could go.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Past past news about the hacked exchanges prooves that only ones with very high safety system will compete in the future with the one like Binance!
After all they have to pass security tests and to conduct bug bounty with professionals like white hackers to prove that thaey are safe inought and then could hope to compete with big exchanges in the future.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Let us see how they perform in the long term and how they could attract customers and whether they can be trusted,it it true that we have more exchanges coming up ,but i am really afraid to jump to a new exchange too quick,i would like to watch their performance for a while before trading with them.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

It will challenge the existing exchanges for sure, especially the ones that don't have those kickback programs in place. Don't know if it could usurp Binance though, that is a tough ask.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: