Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:33:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1368 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

One financial tip I can share: the real statistic for inflation could be above 10%. The official metric for inflation is identical to the unemployment numbers in that they were redefined decades ago to make the status quo economic situation appear better than it actually is. Real unemployment(U-6) is not the commonly cited statistic in the media which is (U-3). The 3% figure cited by the media for inflation also does not represent our real inflation rate.

Strategies involving saving are virtually impossible to maintain due to the inflation and average cost of living expenses increasing at far greater rates than wages or the value of most currencies. If it is true that real inflation is near to 10% this could imply that any sum of money saved can lose 10% or more of its value per year. This complicates matters. But I believe this to represent a cornerstone of a valid starting point for any type of financial planning.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

One financial tip I can share: the real statistic for inflation could be above 10%. The official metric for inflation is identical to the unemployment numbers in that they were redefined decades ago to make the status quo economic situation appear better than it actually is. Real unemployment(U-6) is not the commonly cited statistic in the media which is (U-3). The 3% figure cited by the media for inflation also does not represent our real inflation rate.

Strategies involving saving are virtually impossible to maintain due to the inflation and average cost of living expenses increasing at far greater rates than wages or the value of most currencies. If it is true that real inflation is near to 10% this could imply that any sum of money saved can lose 10% or more of its value per year. This complicates matters. But I believe this to represent a cornerstone of a valid starting point for any type of financial planning.
Governments always hide the true percentage of inflation. It makes no sense to Deposit savings in banks. It turns out that due to our savings, a large business is financed. Then millionaires get their income from these businesses and we get back the impaired money. This is the main Scam of bankers and government. That's why I chose bitcoin for myself. When all people understand this bitcoin will get more popular.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

A lot of people heard this thing before and yet they still ended up nothing. Why? because they are afraid to take some risk.

I consider myself as a financial advocate but not that professional, telling people to invest and save for their future but sad thing is they don't care
about their future, they said "You Only Live Once" without planning for tomorrow.

Find this thing helpful because this is what we need right now, we have to start setting our goals, changing our lifestyle in order
for us to survive in the future, let's keep telling people about this thing until they realize how good investments are specially with cryptos.

A lot of people don't listen when it comes into this topic because they thought they know everything and don't need any advice.
This financial tips is what we really need for us to move forward, save and keep on learning is really the key.
Always set things up for you to work on it and be motivated, don't just depend on people around you make your own path.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
when my husband give his salary to me i manage it carefully i pay our bills buy our needs for 1 month and i save the remaining money for emergency.thats the way i manage our financial because my husband salary is enough only for a month so i decide to join  in this campaign so that i earn an extra income for our financial and i want to save for my family.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

This is a very useful financial tips especially to those people who are first timer earners in cryptocurrency as well as cryptocurrency experts.
Saving money is the most important aspect in life. It will give you a secured future in financial aspect.

But for some third world countries, there is an increase of unemploent rates as well as the increase of wage, that makes saving money a lot harder. Adding the biological needs to make a living.
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

I totally like this post. The second tip gives me idea that it is very much important to save before really spending it. I used this most of the time so that I couldn't be tempted to buy the things that are not of immediate use or importance.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
This particular question is tackled about more spending money and savings. I really like your concern and idea, hopefully many people realize on how the way they manage their income and their expenses. Because to much spending of money causes negative income, and suffered more future payables and debt.
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

I can relate to the tips you mentioned. I see a lot of my friends who are spending more than their salary per month. They are buying costly gadgets like LED and smartphones on EMIs or credit cards. They do not realize that they have to pay for these things at the end and sometimes additional interest as in case of credit cards. The main reason they are doing this is to impress the neighbors, I mean they are buying things that they actually do not need to impress others. I hope they realize the mistake they are doing in time and start behaving more responsibly towards their finances.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

Start saving now. Ideally, you should have six to nine months of income set aside, but achieving a small goal can provide a sense of security and reduce stress. The rules of retirement have changed: Review your long-term savings and ensure they are appropriate and on target.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

Start saving now. Ideally, you should have six to nine months of income set aside, but achieving a small goal can provide a sense of security and reduce stress. The rules of retirement have changed: Review your long-term savings and ensure they are appropriate and on target.

Its good to have an emergency fund so you cannot withdraw all your investment if something happen. This financial tips are very useful if you are willing to do it but if you just read this thing out for sure, its either you already did this or you don’t have any plan like this.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

In my opinion the first one is really vital - do not spend more then you earn. But I would add: use your expenses as motivation to earn more. Sometimes I think cutting back on expenses is not the solution. Make more money!
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Take Control of Your Own Financial Future
If you don't learn to manage your own money, other people will find ways to (mis)manage it for you. Some of these people may be ill-intentioned, like unscrupulous commission-based financial planners. Others may be well-meaning, but may not know what they're doing, like Grandma Betty who really wants you to buy a house even though you can only afford a treacherous adjustable-rate mortgage.

waskaplung

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Know Where Your Money Goes
Once you've gone through a few personal finance books, you'll realize how important it is to make sure your expenses aren't exceeding your income. The best way to do this is by budgeting. Once you see how your morning java adds up over the course of a month, you'll realize that making small, manageable changes in your everyday expenses can have just as big of an impact on your financial situation as getting a raise.

In addition, keeping your recurring monthly expenses as low as possible will also save you big bucks over time. If you don't waste your money on a posh apartment now, you might be able to afford a nice condo or a house before you know it. (Read more on budgeting in our Personal Finance feature.)
donpepot

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

That’s timely as the bitcoin price is lower and opportunity for small investors is bigger, if only they follow such advices to help them to priorities investment. This three tips can be a life changer for regular employee who struggle to survive in our country. Spending beyond what we need and just what we wanted to, is one reason we can’t save. This attitude should change.
Start an Emergency Fund
One of personal finance's oft-repeated mantras is "pay yourself first." No matter how much you owe in student loans or credit card debt, and no matter how low your salary may seem, it's wise to find some amount - any amount - of money in your budget to save in an emergency fund every month.

Having money in savings to use for emergencies can really keep you out of trouble financially and help you sleep better at night. Also, if you get into the habit of saving money and treating it as a non-negotiable monthly "expense," pretty soon you'll have more than just emergency money saved up: you'll have retirement money, vacation money and even money for a home down payment.

Don't just sock away this money under your mattress; put it in a high-interest online savings account, a certificate of deposit or a money market account. Otherwise, inflation will erode the value of your savings.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Its easy to say but it is hard to do.
In reality, 80% of the population knows about savings, about investment and about how to divide their money according to their needs but why there is always lack of financial stability?
Practically speaking, our monthly income specially in a developing country is not enough to sustain our daily needs. For example: in my country, the basic salary for a teacher is just $400 every month. I will divide my daily cost for a month.
1. $30 - electric bill
2. $20 - water bill
3. $200 - food
4. $40 - transportation
5. $50 - food supplements for my mother
6. $10 - rent of house
Equivalent to $350
That is the exact amount I paid every month and all of them are my family's daily expenses. Only $50 left in my salary not included my tax and insurance. See? How do I save if my monthly salary is just exact to provide my family needs?
Probably, we cannot make a savings if our salary is not enough to our needs. But still, I always save even 1 dollar only per month. That's my case, how about the people who are unemployed or does not have regular job?
P.S. all of the value I gave is converted in the currency of my country.
I think not all of these values are always the same every month right? Like utility bills. If you use less appliances you'll save some in your electric bill. Same with water. For transportation, can you bike-to-work? You'll save a lot with that I guarantee you.

Discipline and the will to have a better future is a must if you want to be successful in saving money.

Also try to make a sideline. Since you're a teacher, you can do tutorial services.

Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:25:04 PM by Rena5

A very nice topic ,applicable to all individuals who are struggling on how to settle money issue in right perspective.In reality,a bit hard to practice due to insufficient salary or income received.This things help us to magnify ourselves in terms of financial aspects and the desire to seek more opportunities to come in gaining extra source of income.I remember a saying" do not put your eggs in one basket.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Well, here is my tip:

Buy a house, and then overpay the mortgage as much as you can. You want to get to the point where you own your home outright and don't have to pay either rent or mortgage. The psychological safety you feel when you get there will be priceless. Once you own your property outright, then start diversifying into other assets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Well for me the number one rule is never spending beyond my means. It's really difficult sometimes though. Especially if you have an active social life.
I agree with your first point. I only carry around a credit card for emergency. I never ever use it, unless absolutely necessary. When i spend something big on my card, i get that "what the hell" feeling and continue spending. I did learn my lesson after awhile and i mostly pretend i dont have a credit card nowadays.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Always know your priority, and don't spend beyond your means but still a lot of people are failed on this.
Everyone has different priorities, if what is seen from a failure is a greater expenditure than income, then that is economically correct. However, I prefer to spend money in the form of investments which may be more profitable than saving money in the bank.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

The reality strikes in, I remember one lady who bought an expensive android phone which is shocking cause she is not that rich, not to judge the person but she gambles a lot which you can see on the lifestyle of the people then suddenly they are carrying such an expensive thing, I asked her how did she buy that device, surprisingly it is a loan, the reality is that some people would prioritize to choose their wants rather than their primary needs and savings just to follow what is the trend.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: