Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1353 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

Everyone has different habits and lifestyles that can certainly affect their own financial condition. Could be, the tips you give can be useful for some people and not for others. There are people who make lifestyle as a necessity, some are just consider it complementary. There are people who think owning a personal vehicle is a primary need, others assume that it is a tertiary needs. So, it all depends on what we belong to.
I think the tips presented by the OP can be implemented (fit) by everyone. that do not spend money over your salary? of course everyone will go broke/bankrupt if they spend their money more than income they get, then "save first before spending" of course everyone wants to have a stable financial economy. so the priority for everyone must be to save first rather than spend it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

There are actually lots of financial tips one can think but as to financial tips for cryptocurrencies, here's what i can offer.

Choose potential and popularity. If you can do some research before you invest, check those digital currencies that is popular and with great potential. They may be on the top 50s or perhaps those cryptos that are already showing signs of progress.

Diversify your portfolio. Don't pour in all your money to a single potential cryptocurrency only. Invest on different potential cryptos but always follow what you have research and not what you feel. Sometimes our instincts don't lead us to a good result.

Don't ditch the bank. For me, i still use banks and everytime i earned from crypto, i always keep half of it in the bank while the other half will remain in my crypto wallet.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

thats the main point always; "dont spend more than what you earn"; dont spend more than what you need Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

It depends on the mentality of an individual; no suggestions and advice also can do a single good to them if they dont understand themselves
Right.Atleast you should know yourself first.Have a self-descipline and motivate yourself for your goal.If you really want to save,do no make unnecessary expenses like spending it for your own wants and desires.Set your weekly or monthly budget so you can reserve your money and the remaining will be put in a bank.And try to be thrifty as much as possible so you can have a maximum savings.Rewarding yourself can be done in the end after your goals have been achieved.

sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

In this world you have to be wise enough that you have to look for a lot of sources where you can earn for your own sake. And if you are a person who likes to roam around the world, you have to be financially stable. I think the best way to know you are secured with your finances is that you have that self-discipline to control your income and expenses, you have to know your debit and credit so that you will not be deficit at the end.

that's right, if I myself I prefer to avoid credit cards and the like, because credit cards will only make our lives uneasy and make our finances messed up. away from credit cards is the most powerful solution to get a comfortable life without the thought of paying off all our debts that if using a credit card.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

I prefer to avoid credit cards and the like, because credit cards will only make our lives uneasy and make our finances messed up. away from credit cards is the most powerful solution to get a comfortable life without the thought of paying off all our debts that if using a credit card.
Credit cards make people's life easier initially, because it grants them easy access to money, and that at any time of the day. It's a convenience service meant to make people take out more credit than they can afford.

It's not for nothing that it is so incredibly easy to obtain $500 or $1000 every month because you're short. I avoid credit, and I'm glad to read that you think so about credit as well, but we are nothing more than a tiny dot.

Our entire economy is built on a foundation of debt, and it only becomes worse with every year that goes by. This implies that a lot people can't make ends meet without credit, and that's the horrible reality.

People so much depend on credit nowadays, that they can't live without it, even when they very well know that the debt is basically going to follow them until their very last breath. That's what this system is set up for.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Great tips, I think I'll add on a couple more to help people out that were like me in the beginning;

1. Do not invest your time into pump and dump groups, you will find that you won't realize any of the profits they claim. Only the owners of the group profit.

2. Most signals groups are scams, unless they have a proven track record.

3. ETH is not the future, do not believe the hype.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
tagsgay

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

Wow though i knew all these points but still  thanks for rememorizing them to me.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I like this one. I think this is the common problem for everyone. Sometimes we cannot avoid great offers from a store which has discount product. I think that
human nature when seeing a cheap price. We usually buy a discount product, although we don't need it.
That is good advice but it is still not enough many people think that not spending beyond your means spending every single cent that you have and that is also a good way to becoming poor over the long term, you need to save at least 10% of your income and maybe more and then you need to invest, if you do not do that then it is very unlikely you are ever going to be able to retire.
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

to be focus on your personal and business financials at all times..
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Don't spend beyond what you earn is you are spending too much that it comes to the point that if you spend all your salary and there's no more, you make a way to have more money like crediting
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Its easy to say but it is hard to do.
In reality, 80% of the population knows about savings, about investment and about how to divide their money according to their needs but why there is always lack of financial stability?
Practically speaking, our monthly income specially in a developing country is not enough to sustain our daily needs. For example: in my country, the basic salary for a teacher is just $400 every month. I will divide my daily cost for a month.
1. $30 - electric bill
2. $20 - water bill
3. $200 - food
4. $40 - transportation
5. $50 - food supplements for my mother
6. $10 - rent of house
Equivalent to $350
That is the exact amount I paid every month and all of them are my family's daily expenses. Only $50 left in my salary not included my tax and insurance. See? How do I save if my monthly salary is just exact to provide my family needs?
Probably, we cannot make a savings if our salary is not enough to our needs. But still, I always save even 1 dollar only per month. That's my case, how about the people who are unemployed or does not have regular job?
P.S. all of the value I gave is converted in the currency of my country.

That is the reality for the average wage earners. Some are negative. Their salary is not even enough to pay for all their expenses. To cover up all our expenses,  we need to look for other source of income. You can do this while working,  you can sell different items which are in demand in your office. I lf you still have free time,  you can do part time jobs. There are many ways to earn  and increase our income. Just be hardworking and determine.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

The tips you gave are quite, but one thing for sure is that you can’t maintain these tips, especially the first two tips. It’s not easy for someone to decide that they won’t be spending more than they get. There are lots problems you will have to care of, and your problems don’t mind how much you are earning in a month. Saving money is also not easy, especially for those that are earning little income. It’s not easy.

Those tips are hard for people who do not want to learn financial management.  Everything will be easy if we want to change and improve our lifestyle. If we want to be debt free,  let us do and try those tips. Strong determination and discipline is required if we want to succeed and be rich and have a debt free life.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

It's hard o keep balance. I invested on my limits and I asked a bank for some money. I'm comfortable with my good investment, but this could change.
I can recover, but it would be on my limits. Others should not do the same is my advice. Over investing is a big gamble.

satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

That was nice information i think to setting up the goal to making you know your in progresa or not and but still many people having trouble to manage their balance in their wallet

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

If your goal is not just to save up for an expensive purchase, but to secure yourself financial stability in the future, then you need to plan not only the accumulation of money, but also investing in savings.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Actually the use of credit cards is good if someone uses it wisely. Someone can take the smartphone with the standard price by way of installment. But the problem to use credit cards is that you do all transactions using credit cards, that's risky. Credit card depends on the person who uses, if used correctly the person will have all.

For a financial tip I do not blame it if the big guy makes big expenses too. As long as I have a definite income I have never to reduce my income. My right is to enjoy what I get, not to save for the future. In the future there will always be ways of earning income, I am always motivated to keep earning income not to reduce my expenses.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This tips really help people to save some of their resources and have a plan before going to invest. Not only in crypto but also in a traditional way of spending and saving money.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

This tips really help people to save some of their resources and have a plan before going to invest. Not only in crypto but also in a traditional way of spending and saving money.

Well that is true, it will give some information about to financial tips to save their money and not spend all.
But for me, if I earn in crypto first I invest in bitcoin to save for the future.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

It was absolutely awesome tips from you,  thanks for that but actually in bitcoin I was thinking, more you looking for it and you will be need some more of it. About spending what you earn it's normally the hardest part of human being to solve, it depends on yourself actually if you can thinking of your future you will manage your financial carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: