Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs  (Read 2929 times)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

Now we can observe the strong influence of bitcoin on the whole market of altcoins and ICOs. The price of bitcoin is falling so many people took a wait-and-see strategy and don't want to invest in coins and in ICOs. This caused the outflow of money from crypto and fall of many ICOs.

uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

maybe if whole market is down and alts follow the btc this market circle means hot money leaves btc and going to alts. and if market is red and someone wanna to invest with fiat its profitable for him, but only few percent of investors are converting fiat to cryptos in order to participate in ICO.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

of course bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of ICO. because altcoin prices will follow the bitcoin price as the king of all altcoin
AhokHoax87

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Most affected, even most of the crowfunding using the ethereum but when prices fall except bitcoin Ethereum into coin number 1.
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

It effects all crypto because it is essentially the crypto reserve currency. When there is a substantial rise all coins also seem to rise as well.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Because BitCoin is the first and largest crypto, when confidence is shown in it, there's carry over to other cryptos. With decentralized exchanges and the massive success of recent ICO's, I think this is only the beginning for BitCoin, blockchain.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

it is not really affecting. there are many ico that have a fixed USD rate for their crowdsale.
so, what ever the bitcoin price, the the ico tokens rate still remain same.

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

BITCOIN price does not affect ICO, with the emerging market on cryptocurrencies every investor posted different kind of ICO {initial Cryptocurrencies Ofering}. They are now creating their own identity on the market. Bitcoin rank number one among the Altcoin, ICO posted way back 2008 but the demand on Bitcoin is growing Globally.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

I saw a bounty program which immobilize ETH price to 1000$. They say that they are hopeful from the industry. They believe that the prices will higly increase.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

It affects the behavior of the market as a whole. But it hardly affects ICO. New coins start life from scratch and go only up.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

yes because if bitcoin is down the buyers of ico would have many shares . but the price of ico's doesnt change at all.

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

There will be no influence on the performance of crypto if in my opinion. It's just that it will probably be an issue in financial good for investing and also for those who will receive the prize from the ICO.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

It effects all crypto because it is essentially the crypto reserve currency. When there is a substantial rise all coins also seem to rise as well.
The real reason is the ethereum fiat price is pegged with bitcoin. Ethereum goes down if the bitcoin gets decrease on its dollar value. Because the majority of crypto has been used the bitcoin to be a floor price for the majority of altcoins in this time. That means anything that happens with bitcoina and that gives impact to the all ot cryptcurrency except tether.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

I think so. Yeah. At the end of the day, we will convert our altcoin to bitcoin in order to become money. It makes sense to conclude that when bitcoin is high, altcoins will also be high. It goes both ways. Bitcoin and alternate coins are like major currencies, they coexist and rely on each other. The only difference is that alt coins are more reliant on bitcoin price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

You're really asking the actual question. After all, at the time of planning and the start of the project, there was one Ethereum or bitcoin course, and then the rate changes dramatically, respectively, all planif can be violated. I am also interested to hear an adequate explanation from the creators of the project. In your response, I did not see the answer to the question from the point of view of the Creator and to ICOs.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

It's sure that bitcoin price changes affect everthing about altcoin world. Since ICOs are part of the altcoin born process, people participate more when the market is stable and positive.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

yeah i guess so. when bitcoin is in dip form, so does altcoins. that's why ICO is always been affected by bitcoin's price or value.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Does the price of botcoin affect ICO. I dont know how but i also wondering that when the price of bitcoin fails down, almost ICO project also goes down. They are consider the same changes reaction.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

if the price on the market falls, it affects the development of the project - it slows down, and for investors it does not get the expected profit.

I think the investors will compare everything with Bitcoin and try to judge from the Bitcoin price. Because the whole world of crypto is connected with Bitcoin. Bitcoin now directly reflects on the ICO
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Obviously Yes.I am sure that when the bitcoin rate is low enough people start investing in ICO a little more actively because it is the most profitable thing that can be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: