Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

If we see in a long term phase then there can be no better investment than Ether. It has a base for lots and lots of tokens so you will have great time investing in it. Ethereum these days is at its greatest lows so it is almost confirm that it will have a bullish reversal and the price will surely go up to touch new highs. Moreover Ethereum these days has gained a lot of market cap too. Its giving tough competition to btc with its too low transaction fees and time.

Established your name and be credible in the market that's the Ethereum standing nowadays it's a positive aspect needed to gain more customers and followers in order to maintain its status level.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Nobody can deny how many people getting rich just of this(ethereum). Exactly ethereum give a name for crypto together with bitcoin, and truly they are profitable enough than of other coins. Though we think that ethereum may crash in coming days, but absolutely it won't and definitely it can be trusted coin for investment.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Nobody can deny how many people getting rich just of this(ethereum). Exactly ethereum give a name for crypto together with bitcoin, and truly they are profitable enough than of other coins. Though we think that ethereum may crash in coming days, but absolutely it won't and definitely it can be trusted coin for investment.

Yeah it's definitely true investing in Ethereum maybe the way to become rich, but do not be so complacent because at any time everything can be lost.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

Etheruem has done very well since the last 6 months, getting to an ATH of $2,000. The price is still good to some profit because soon all coins will go bullish I believe that. You can buy etheruem and hodl.
That’s the new thing I have heard today. Please don’t give suggestions to people if you don’t have correct information and knowledge about the crypto market. Ethereum never reached to the mark of 2000$. The all time high that ethereum has ever reached is 1400$. Ethereum would have been on the first position on market cap if it reached the $2000 mark when bitcoin was running low.

So just do some research and study before sharing useless information with people on the forum. Not only ethereum, whole market will go bullish soon, but the question is will ethereum be able to rise higher than the others in the race?
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

Ethereum is a good investment if you plan to hold for long term. Ethereum has smart contracts and is highly scalable than bitcoin and is also decentralized platform on which many ICO’s and Dapps are launched every day. Ethereum, though a good investment, I would prefer NEO over ETH now any time as NEO has far better technology and is more scalable and also operates smart contracts. Moreover NEO is trying to connect the outside world to blockchain technology with its project and is proving its utility in the market.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

market is crashing as of now, Google has announce banning ICO ads and panic sellers dumping their coins, You will see ETH will be dominant soon, even ICOs will not be popular anymore as ETH will continue to evolve and continue to develop.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

I can say that ETH is one of the best investment of cryptocurrency for me!
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

I think ETH is one of the best investments of cryptocurrency at the moment, and more precisely ethereum for a name for crypto along with bitcoin. Eth is the first good if there is no bitcoin, and I hope in the future it will reach $ 1400.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

It is clear that ethereum is good as an investment. Ethereum has a fast transactions speed, almost all the wallet received ethereum and good progress to date.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Ethereum would be a very good investment in 2018 and beyond. Its price has been down now, so it is the right time for investment. But, it would be good for long-term investment.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

One of the stable and most widely used cryptocurrency, Ethereum is always a good investment particularly for long term. There are some future projects lined up for ethereum and it will continue to grow only on value but in the number of Dapps that are built on its platform. Being decentralized platforms that runs smart contract, expect more apps to built under an ethereum platform in the future. This will strengthened its position as one of the most promising altcoin to watch.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Of course, ETH is a very potential altcoin in the crypto market. Although recently, there are no good news about them but they have very great backgrounds so that other altcoins can collaborate and use their platform.
That is the long term success of ETH and its price will remain very stable and increase strongly in late 2018. Trust and invest in ETH, great profits will come to you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Ethereum is a quite good investment, looking at its ability to parent other tokens. So many assets and investment has been built on the ETH blockchain. I do advice people to invest wisely and with caution on the blockchain as you are responsible for your actions and investments, you see and know nobody on the blockchain.
dilpreet111

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

Ethereum is yet the best investment for the long term, there is no doubt about it.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

very good ETH for long term investment, because ETH suport with token ico which is used for our payment in bounty

CLEVER BOUNTY
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

The price of ethereum has also dropped significantly since the current price decline. We have not seen such low prices for a long time. I think everybody who invests now is rich in summer Smiley
Current price ise 577 dollars!

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

yes, ethereum is very good investment ..
I have a suggestion for investing into ico equi capital you can visit their telegram https://t.me/equicapital or thread ann https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888110.new#new
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

yes, ethereum is very good investment ..
I have a suggestion for investing into ico equi capital you can visit their telegram https://t.me/equicapital or thread ann https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888110.new#new
Ethereum in my opinion is a great long-term investment. But let’s first understand what it is, along with their mission, so that you can see the potential that I do. Ethereum is an open source platform with the mission to build and inspire next-generation decentralized applications. In other words, the applications being built on the Ethereum network would have no middle men. Users are able to interact safely with social and financial systems to transact peer to peer, therefore opening a new realm of opportunity within decentralized development on specifically the exchange of value. And I think ethereum as a good investment for it is based on what they called "Smart Contract".
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Ethereum is said to be a fast-growing currency in the market today, but there are many investor problems that investors are experiencing as the market is falling and many investors have begun to worry. Afraid of their future money.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Ethereum is definitely a good choice to invest in. Ethereum is next to Bitcoin and most Ico's platform are based on Ethereum that will keep Ethereum growing. Hold it long term and it will definitely give you a reasonable profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: