Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4167 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

Etherium has a promising movement in the cryptocurrency industry it's progress has been witnessed by the people.This is a good choice for investment since it brings the  idea that it will be able to make changes to your way of life.But be careful for every move that we may execute because everything is not a perfect candidate for our choice.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

to me is really a good investment compared to altcoin, despite the recent decrease of ether we are really looking the increase of ether, so you buy as many of it now that is RED.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

Of course, long term investment in Ethereum now is the key investment for your bright future. ETH is one of the best altcoin now, in the future it will be very developed and will reach a very high price, so we should invest in ETH now when its price is very cheap. This year is a difficult year for the crypto market, but you can see that ETH is quite stable and I believe it will overcome this difficult time and return strongly.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

in my opinion of course ethereum is the best investment. vitalik works very hard for ethereum. He's a very intelligent and successful person.
Well, for me ethereum is a good investment as will but its a kind for long investment since volatility of this coin is not like on bitcoin.I believe that there is a good future for ethereum since its platform is mostly the basis of every ICO.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:43:29 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

According to my opinion, it was a big yes, ethereum is a good investment especially if its for long tem investing because we all know that ethereum shows a big potential. Ethereum prices is increasing a lot when it is time to sell although it is not very expensive today because this time is the time for buyers so it was a good time to buy some ethereum and hold int for long term to have a lot of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Yes ethereum investment is quite good and profitable if for the long term, because it is ethereum for long-term investment. If you want to buy ethereum investment when the price of ethereum again falls as it is today.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, of course. Ethereum coins are one of the finest and best coins than any other Altcoin. And Ethereum is also very suitable if used as a long-term investment asset. Because I believe the development of Ethereum will be more rapidly going forward.

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

Over the last week, the Ethereum is really surprising, and I could not think that it would ask so much, $ 600, after 13,000, that are too much.

sometimes it is so tiring to trade because of this corrections but the only hope i can hold in is that crypto currency always makes corrections lower from higher and higher from lower, so i am hoping that from low value, ethereum will rise again because this coin is a good investment i believe. 

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

ethereum indeed is one of the very nice coins if to invest. This coin I think still will still survive in the middle of a large number of other new coins that appear. for the future investment, I think ethereum will increasingly have great value.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

ethereum indeed is one of the very nice coins if to invest. This coin I think still will still survive in the middle of a large number of other new coins that appear. for the future investment, I think ethereum will increasingly have great value.
And also however the ethereum has more supports base than other altcoins, many a crypto projects which's based on ethereum, this can make it sturdy and stronger. The investment related to ethereum I think this has almost the same profit as investing in bitcoin, because from time to time ethereum seems to have the same movement as the bitcoin price movement.

light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Of course it's does. Ethereum take 2 place on market capitalization, also there is a platform for ICO and smart contracts, so Ethereum has great potential to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

And also however the ethereum has more supports base than other altcoins, many a crypto projects which's based on ethereum, this can make it sturdy and stronger. The investment related to ethereum I think this has almost the same profit as investing in bitcoin, because from time to time ethereum seems to have the same movement as the bitcoin price movement.
Etherum has an enormous market share and it makes etherum the most prospective altcoin at the moment. I see it as a comparison between etherum and other altcoins, there is a very distant gap with other altcoins. It can be said that etherum has a large capacity and can reach the level achieved by bitcoin. Yes it still takes time, we all support etherum to be one of the strengths in the world of crypto and data can already say that etherum is one of the best investments right now. So do not ever worry to invest in etherum, compared to other coins then etherum gives us comfort with the price stability it has.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Of course it's does. Ethereum take 2 place on market capitalization, also there is a platform for ICO and smart contracts, so Ethereum has great potential to grow.

I definitely agree with this, and aside from that; ethereum is also the second coin that is most popular next to bitcoin probably because of the contracts it made through ICO projects. The ethereum blockchain is widely used on these kinds of projects so I really think there is really more room for growth with this coin despite its slow progress.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 08:56:06 PM by Greenkarki

I definitely agree with this, and aside from that; ethereum is also the second coin that is most popular next to bitcoin probably because of the contracts it made through ICO projects. The ethereum blockchain is widely used on these kinds of projects so I really think there is really more room for growth with this coin despite its slow progress.

Yes, Ethereum is good investment aftet Bitcoin. But the price of Ethereum is increasing gradually compare to Bitcoin. Ethereum has high potential growth. It is good for long term investment. If you plan to buy Ethereum it is the time to invest in it. We have news on Ether's huge growth with the help of its subcontracts supporting it.

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Vitalik was angry with the ICO projects that do not provide much useful product but raised a lot of ETH. So I think he will try his best to make ETH more useful in the future, so it is still promising to hold ETH in my opinion.

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Vitalik was angry with the ICO projects that do not provide much useful product but raised a lot of ETH. So I think he will try his best to make ETH more useful in the future, so it is still promising to hold ETH in my opinion.
I think at this moment it is impossible to determine what. ETH needs to create a good faith for investors and now most people tend to sell a lot of ETH. Personally I would not opt for ETH but would invest in NEO because NEO really has a much better foundation than ETH.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

With the price that he has now, this is one of the best investments, the prospects for this network are very large! I would take this opportunity if I had no coins in my investment portfolio.

Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

ETH dropped quite hard today. I think until the G20 meeting it will keep dropping, because ICO regulations might come up. This will afffect new ICOs since most of them are based on ETH.
If you want to buy ETH, I personally would wait a few days. I also think that BTC will keep dropping to 6,X levels.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

ETH is good investment but buying now is not best idea.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: