Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

ethereum is not just a coin but a good platform and has many advantages, nowadays almost most ico use ethereum erc20 platform. so ethereum can be relied upon for investment just like bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Jlazaro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

With more than 1,300 cryptocurrencies out there, Ethereum has risen to the top of the pile, with its name often mentioned in the same breath as bitcoin. Although its value is no way near that of the flagship cryptocurrency, it's great for trading and some of its more advanced features give it some exciting ...
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

To me Ethereum has the highest possibility of surviving the blockchain world as it is backed by numerous good ICOs like Multiversum. The more you do your own research DYOR, the more you better at identifying the good ICOs , which have great teams and solid technologies and promising future returns.

However, this will depend on the team solving the Ethereum blockchain's scaling issues... the previous problems with congestion brought about by smaller apps like Cryptokitties and big ICO events will hamper the potential of the technology. However I cannot think of a better crypto team to handle these issues than that of the Ethereum team plus the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance currently.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, ETH is always my top choice. Although it is affected by FUD news and its price is not reaching the average, it will rise to $ 1,200 in just three months. June is always the most volatile month and we must take advantage of those opportunities.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

for me ethereum is a good investment for it got so many alts which is dependent into it.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I would say yes, it is a good investment. Why? For one major reason, it is continually growing - more and more applications are being built on the platform. Many have speculated that if it continues performing and growing, it could reach a price of $1500!
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Yes!
It's really good coin for investing
In future it can bring a great profit
Despite the fact of nowadays prices and any bad news, just buy it until it has so low price (yes, 530$ it's a low price for today)
Because during the time it will grow up "TO THE MOON" ($900-1000 in my expectations)
But don't put all your money into it - buy Ethereum and some other "stabile-rise" coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

Etherium has a promising movement in the cryptocurrency industry it's progress has been witnessed by the people!This is a good choice for investment since it brings the  idea that it will be able to make changes to your way of life! But be careful for every move that we may execute because everything is not a perfect candidate for our choice.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

Well yes if you're talking about for long term investment because the price is quite stable unlike other cryptos. However, eth is not just an ordinary coin because it has a purpose and many ICO's now are built under ethereum platform hence we can expect the continues progress and more possibilities for this coin to achieve.

Currently the price is declining hence if you're considering to invest in eth then the timing is right to buy now.

Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Etherium has a promising movement in the cryptocurrency industry it's progress has been witnessed by the people!This is a good choice for investment since it brings the  idea that it will be able to make changes to your way of life! But be careful for every move that we may execute because everything is not a perfect candidate for our choice.
ETH is not only still number two regarding market capitalization, it's blockchain is processing more daily transaction than all other cryptocurrencies .And I think it is good for investment since it using smart contracts. Wether it is a good investment or not is ultimately up to you, the simple question to ask yourself is “Could a lot of people find this useful?", and for me I think so.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

This investment is the most correct and the most relevant among all the alts. Even regardless of the market, it will be in demand and will continue to conquer its sector. After all, compare how people relate to bitcoin, and those who do not strongly support it also apply to the Ethereum, to the last believes.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Yes,Ethereum, the technological feature we almost immediately link to this platform is smart contract technology. With smart contracts, Ethereum enabled its users and community members to create any type of decentralized applications any developer could possibly imagine, that way allowing all users and developers to make a profit through making these decentralized apps, otherwise known as Dapps.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I think  that this is Ethereum´s year and that the most exciting and relevant project in 2018 will be Ethereum. Ethereum currently has 91% market share of all tokens.  Yes, Ethereum a good investment.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Now is a great time to buy this coin. It seems to me that the price will not go lower. Now the lowest point this year. I believe that soon the price will go up.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Buying Eth now is one the best opportunity we ever have we need to take action fast to grab this opportunity
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

Investing crypto is best option now. So we have to choose right coin. Ethereum is one of it. In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:30 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:46:22 PM by Hannahanto

Investing crypto is best option now. So we have to choose right coin. Ethereum is one of it. In my opinion i believe it is still a good investment although it is passing through moments of downfall and in the red and following the news and the market, the currency structure is solid and when the market stabilizes its bullish prices will return.

Investing not only in Ethererum but also in any crypto coin is a good option right now. Every coin value is in red. Just look at coinmarketcap and filter your coins you wish to choose. We have coins from cheap to costly ones. Choose the cheapest ones. We have ICOs as well. Investing in top most ICOs are best now. Read out the white papers and projects.  
dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 395, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Ethereum is always good buy. The currency with one of the greatest utility. Most of ICOs run on ETH platform, half of Coinmarketcap's top 100 are ERC-20 tokens. The announced adoption of ERC-20 tokens by Coinbase will be a good support for ETH too. So i'm going to fill some more ETH bags on this dip myself.

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 395, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.

this now good time to buy ETH
only wait not long time, maybe in end year etherum price, eth price can incraese to 1000 dollar again

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: