Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:18 AM
Merited by baricuri (4)

Although ETH is down, but this time it is best to invest in them. Buy and hold them for long periods of time. ETH prices will rise again. Do not worry too much when the market drops, think positively about them in the future. You will get valuable value from them. I still buy and hold ETH. Wish you success.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Very good, and we can see how companies offering token-based tokens ECR20 in their ICO which is innate from Ethereum. ETH has a future for some big companies.
ixlr8nz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

I would say ETH is not a good investment as Tron is openly going to compete against ETH with much much faster, cheaper transactions. Give it 1 year.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Although ETH is down, but this time it is best to invest in them. Buy and hold them for long periods of time. ETH prices will rise again. Do not worry too much when the market drops, think positively about them in the future. You will get valuable value from them. I still buy and hold ETH. Wish you success.
This will indeed be the best opportunity to be able to get the price of Etherum at a cheap price. Our opportunity is to buy Etherum at a cheap price and then sell it when the price has started to increase. The development of Etherum can be regarded as one of the coin that has the best price stability. In addition, the popularity makes us not worried that Etherum will experience a significant decline. High public confidence can make Etherum survive from negative news, at least when there is a decline then the price may increase again because of a good level of trust.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Simply because ETH's competitors have not gained the volums, ether remain a good investment. Especially now. It is possible, it will be even cheaper, so buy in parts.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, ETH is always my top choice. Although it is affected by FUD news and its price is not reaching the average, it will rise to $ 1,200 in just three months. June is always the most volatile month and we must take advantage of those opportunities.
Yeah Ethereum has been proven as a good platform which is their smart contract has been useful with some new ICOs taking their chance to recognize in the crypto currency. I have no doubt that ETH is a good coins. Although we are in a bearish market in which the price of ETH has been in a downfall situation that gives us the opportunity to buy ETH at cheaper price. Sooner after the correction the market will recover and this will return to the higher price of $1.2K or make another new ATH.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

yes we can trust and can do invest on this coin because this is most good and trusted coin after btc where u can survive easily and  ethereum is low like btc this is fact people did invest in ethereum and heaving trust on this coin so i my opinion keep touch with etherum also that is my own speculation.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

The investment in the Ethereum is one of the best investments that you can imagine. Compared to all other cryptocurrencies, the ethereum is the most well-known platform.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

yes we can trust and can do invest on this coin because this is most good and trusted coin after btc where u can survive easily and  ethereum is low like btc this is fact people did invest in ethereum and heaving trust on this coin so i my opinion keep touch with etherum also that is my own speculation.
I agree with your point of view. This is the best time to invest in ETH. Prices drop below $ 400. Possible in the next few months ETH price can be 2x or 3x. So hold on to them now. Do not sell them. Keep buying if you have capital. Trust me. Do not worry too much about the market today.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

it always will be till new better dapps platform is developed,dont forget ethereum is one of its kind just like btc,and there are so many ongoing project using its platform and many big mnc are part of ethereum blockchain so there is eth is always have good value to hold.but the main point is majority of people know eth and ripple after btc so ethereum has quite a popularity amongst non crypto holders as well.
LuckyDriller

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

Nope, as its real price is equal to DOGE.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

I assume you are new to cryptocurrency trading and stuff...
So, with that here, then yes your best bet is to invest in Ethereum.
ETH will be top3 like forever, to be honest... 70% of all the coins are ERC20 tokens, which indirectly they can pump it.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Why you have a doubt about that. ETH is the best one to inverse your money. Many get huge profit when the price of Ethereum reaches 1300$.Now the price of ethereum is 400,surely  get back to 1000$.Just hold your coins for future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
izmirligencforvet

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

yes it is a good investment but the time is not now. I think the price is still very high.  It will be very nice and then investment can be made. if it is $ 200

laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

I think is true..bcoz many ico token now rate with eth..i think eth be next generation coin rate after btc..smart contract eth than supporting ico token

adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

The current price of ethereum shows a low price. I think now is the right time to buy ethereum and we hold for the long term. because ethereum is very big potential in the future. proven projeck by using their platform is never deserted

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Ethereum is without doubt a good investment, probably the safest at the moment as a long-term investment. Relevancy always on point, the only main competitor to Bitcoin. I'd say at present time its safer to invest in Eth rather than Btc. Personally if I'm in the mood of investing, I'd probably wait for it to drop slightly, because the price has gone up a bit.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Ethereum is without doubt a good investment, probably the safest at the moment as a long-term investment. Relevancy always on point, the only main competitor to Bitcoin. I'd say at present time its safer to invest in Eth rather than Btc. Personally if I'm in the mood of investing, I'd probably wait for it to drop slightly, because the price has gone up a bit.

I agree with you that a very promising coin, but you write that the price has increased. The price has very strongly fallen and I in your place would urgently buy it. Since below $350 you do not exactly see Ethereum.

RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

It finally is a good investment again!!!

I don't know where the bottom is, but if you have an income/some extra capital it would be wise to buy some every week.
mrtrew

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies in the crypto market and a lot of people will tell you this, they have such a good features for the coin and the price is good  to make some profit, i think now is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: