Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4176 times)
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

Tbh since I got into crypto last year I’ve thought of ETH as more of a utility coin useful mainly as a cryptocurrency which can be bought with fiat and then used on exchanges to buy altcoins or to buy into ICOs rather than as a coin to invest in like I have with bitcoin and the altcoins I think have good longterm investment potential. The Ethereum Network has certainly been the dominant blockchain for smart contracts and ICOs through 2017 to now, but it is old second generation technology and there are going to be problems with scalability and congestion and high cost for gas as these dApps ramp up. The developers are looking to implement improvements to the ETH network, but I think 3rd generation blockchains that are built for speed and high transaction rates and low cost will take over from the ETH network as I’ve noticed with many ICOs lately being built on other networks that are starting to become functional. This is likely to not be good for ETHs long term appreciation and value. The other issue with ETHs value is that there’s no limit on long-term circulating coin supply. I’d be looking elsewhere for the coins that are really going to appreciate big-time in value longterm!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

Yuppss! Correctly. ETH is the best coin right now to invest. The popularity of ETH is increasing sharply, its price soar very high in quick time. You will get huge profits and a quick return on capital with an investment in ETH. It looks like the ETH value increase will still continue.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a good investment .Ethereum has a much stronger application. This is one of the main reasons why investors are thinking that Ethereum would be able to increase in value.The truth is that Ethereum provides a decentralized processing platform.
pipashu

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

In just a few days, Eth has already skyrocketed 200 dollars. Do you think it is a good investment? I believe it anyway. Grin
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Investing in Ethereum is indeed the best and most favorite allocation for most people to do here. Because we are all here confident in the potential possessed by ETH, that ETH will be able to have a high price in the future. In addition, we all also believe that ETH is able to maintain its existence in this crypto world to continue to be the best and favorite Altcoins. I think we will benefit greatly if we invest ETH from now and hold it for us to harvest in the future when the ETH price has skyrocketed.
Ethereum is a good investment for someone who finds it difficult to tackle with rapid fluctuations. Otherwise, there are coins that are far better than Ethereum when it comes to producing profits. I am pointing towards bitcoin and bitcoin cash. The more a coin shows volatility in its nature, the more is the possibility of making profits. But BCH is not as much trustworthy as Ethereum is.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

Yes. If you choose ETH it will be a wise idea for your investment. So rest assured and buy them now lurking. ETH prices are escalating every hour. May be tomorrow the price will reach $ 1000. That is one of the greatest joys of investors on this price.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

crypto, and specifically Ethereum is very promising. This allows speculators to get excited about what they're buying and think it's a good investment even if the valuations are way out of whack
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

It is a good invest no doubt to that fact. Things are getting better for Ethereum at this moment. Just take a good look at its price now. It makes me say wow! Going up isn't that easy for other coins but for Eth its just a piece of cake. I can't wait to see Ethereum at its highest price after a year or two.

Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

Yep. You are exactly right. Ethereum is a very good coin and supportive to invest now. Immediately buy ETH, then hold it in the time frame according to your taste, long or short. Be patient, enjoy waiting for market prices to raise the price of ethereum. Pay attention to market developments, and take the time just right for you to earn maximum profit.
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

Today is important day for ETH. If SEC will say that ETH is security (but there is non-sense) than price can down to hell. And when it will restore nothing know. But Imho it's only speculation once more

Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

yes ethereum is one of the best altcoin in my opinion
judging from the background of the project for the foreseeable future and developed by dev and his solid team
no doubt if you want to invest in ethereum coins, chances are for the long term will increase the price higher
Krochines

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

I am sure 100% that Ethereum will bypass Bitcoin with its capitalization. It will happen nearest year-two. Because ETH has much, much more reasons to be the first place coin. For example: Just look what's going on this forum. Most services providers prefer to accept ETH as payment. Most of ICO uses the ETH network to generate their tokens and attract investments. I have no doubt that till end of 2018 the price of ETH will be priced  between 6-9K USD.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

yes ethereum is one of the best altcoin in my opinion
judging from the background of the project for the foreseeable future and developed by dev and his solid team
no doubt if you want to invest in ethereum coins, chances are for the long term will increase the price higher
Of course I also very much agree when the good including the Ethereum. ICO project mostly using the Ethereum platform and many investors are trying to invest in Ethereum because I think price chart Ethereum is always going up and when it goes down well not too much.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

in my opinion not.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, it is true that Ethereum coin is one of the best Altcoin to invest now. This is a great time if you want to buy some Ethereum and you can invest in the long term or short term. Depending on what you want to run. But I highly recommend you to buy Ethereum.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Yes it is a really good crypto which is always used by new ICO nowadays so it will pump more and more demands for ethereum .
Abeleez

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Ethereum is definately a good investmet. you and i know that it is the most popular after bitcoin with a burging community. its considered a good investment by investors which has given it credibility more than the others
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

Ethereum is definately a good investmet. you and i know that it is the most popular after bitcoin with a burging community. its considered a good investment by investors which has given it credibility more than the others

Yes, we know that ETH has huge potential in the market and has the ability to increase its price even higher because last vitalik announced major announcement and developments for ETH coin. So still, there is a chance for ETH to increase its price even higher.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

ETH has reach once again 800$ mark. I remember past few months ago, ETH soar 1500$ and I am expecting it to double this year with outstnading amount of 3000$. So, yeah, eth is definitely a good investment.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
raiderking96

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

I think etherum has great potential in the future, now many ICO projects are based on Ethereum Blockchain, this will greatly appreciate the price of Etherum, will many investors are interested to invest here, ethereum is a very good investment place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: