Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

I dont know why it would not be a good investment after all, i think that we all know that ethereum is always going to be one of the best altcoins that are on the market,and probably the 2nd best altcoin forever. We all know that bitcoin and ethereum are gonna be in here for years.

Hello
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

if people are ignoring the ethereum then let me tell you one thing about the ethereum it is going to very high and when it will grow up people will thing like crazy so this is the time what we can do if people can take risk then i would like to say go for it after thet we will not have a chance to putt something.

Just the matter of time. We will meet another ATH again after the next big update and the majority of people will try to get into ethereum as fast as possible consider from the fact everyone with 1,5k ether can staking their ethereum to the network soon. As the second largest blockchain and it's very promising.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

It is not just good investment but the best investment option someone could ever had, not only you can buy it and hold, you can also use it to purchased another coins from ICOs, and everybody is holding it.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

Ethereum is as good an investment as any other crypto with a quality proof of concept and establishing a more novel approach to blockchain development, while other systems are coming up to improve smart contracts applications and scaling, ethereum will always be an investment to be referred to.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:55:28 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes! At it was the top ranked for Altcoins and second to Bitcoin as a promising investments so therefore it is good to buy this coin. Ethereum platform was the most commonly used by most ICO to support their projects so therefore the demand for Ethereum as investments is very stable.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Yes. Ethereum is one of the best investments. Currently ethereum is the second best crypto after bitcoin. I think there is no reason not to choose ethereum as an investment.
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

Yes Ethereum is a good coin . You can invest here. If you invest ethereum for long time, I hope you can make good profit.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a good investment asset for both short and long-term. You have to buy some Ethereum now and you can stand it for quite a long time. There's no need to doubt Ethereum for you to invest. I am sure if you are patiently waiting for the price of Ethereum to reach a very high value your capital will surely come back and you will benefit many times over.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

It is not just good investment but the best investment option someone could ever had, not only you can buy it and hold, you can also use it to purchased another coins from ICOs, and everybody is holding it.
Yes, they are a coin worth investing in. I think in the future, although the price may not be high, it may be profitable for you, and especially ETH is safer than other coin. I believe the thing is sure.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

There have been very positive news for ETH lately. But I learned that this drop did not help the news.
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

I also wonder why many crypto currencies are chaotic,
 maybe this is due to the influence of bounty participants that are too much,
 or maybe because there is no more development from the developer,
 but we must remain patient, because all the storms will end soon
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

Yes, without a doubt I can say that it is good for investment, I suggest if you're planning to invest, buy as soon as you can, while the value is lower than the way it is, try to take advantage of dump while you can and buy as much as you want to and hold till the profit is good enough for you. Its one of the great tokens/platform out there so I'm sure you won't regret investing on it.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

ethereum is good for investment, because etherum is now a mature platform for investment. do not hesitate to invest in ethereum we can see the benefits of ethereum if we have the coin will definitely be profitable.

Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

If you have the intention to launch a long-term investment then the right coin option to invest is Ethereum.
Why Ethereum?
Because Ethereum is a very stable coin, it is not easy to fall sharply.
So you will feel calmer if you invest using Ethereum.
I am sure Ethereum is able to develop well. Ethereum has been baptized to date that Ethereum is able to be a good coin when many coins appear in the Cryptocurrency market.
nigeInvest

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

ethereum is good for investment, because etherum is now a mature platform for investment. do not hesitate to invest in ethereum we can see the benefits of ethereum if we have the coin will definitely be profitable.
I also think that ETH is a very good coin for investing. This can bring us an excellent profit. I believe in strong growth of this coin.

astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

For me, Ethereum is a great altcoin, it's worth the investment. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, which always maintains its second place on the coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, it is the basis of many ICOs projects, every day this altcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and have high value. Until then, long-term investors in Ethereum will have a lot of profit. Right now is a good time for us to buy Ethereum because its price is very low.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

For me, Ethereum is a great altcoin, it's worth the investment. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, which always maintains its second place on the coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, it is the basis of many ICOs projects, every day this altcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and have high value. Until then, long-term investors in Ethereum will have a lot of profit. Right now is a good time for us to buy Ethereum because its price is very low.

I also believe that investing in ethereum will increase our profits and will not risk huge losses because we can be sure and optimistic if ethereum is a coin that has good potential behind bitcoin. maximize to buy ethereum when the price is low because when rising the price of ethereum will be very high.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment? my answer yes, because currently many ICO projects are using the Etherum platform, it shows a high level of trust to etherum. it will also make etherum still needed and will remain.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Definitely yes,,,more viewers here are  involved of  this coin, because we believe the ability and strength of this coin, some investors are hold and some of them are trade either long term and day trading. The prediction of this coin will become a second top portion in the market activity,so believe on this coin will have a great future.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

even with market condition right now, with ethereum popularity right now on so many ICO using it as their platform.  i can say its still is good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: