Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4167 times)
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

It all depends on what kind of requests you have. If you want to get a lot from the coin, then ETH is not the coin that can give you huge and fast profit. I think that the maximum price that will reach ETH this year will be around 2000 dollars.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Everything has its own organic way and Ethereum is a very powerful platform with 'smart' contracts. It is still evolving and has a greater chance to meet the needs of the users. Overall Ethereum has better credibility and the community is also very positive and great. A lot of coins (ERC20 coins) are developed using Ethereum smart contract platform. The usage of the platform is bound to increase.

I am sure that Buterin is a very smart man. He will surely create some Ethereum platform innovations that will lead to the growth of the ETH altcoin price.
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

In addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum is the best investment option in the short-term market. Because 80% of the tokens are issued on ETH, people invest in it because it has a reliable user base!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

certainly, ethereum is the right choice for investment, Ethereum is a very promising coin whose quality is not to be doubted, so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

For me ETH is one of the most perspective for today coin to invest. The market is low and prediction for one of the basement coins is high. So take the moment to buy some ETH when BTC is bad, because when recovery will be on the way you can be too late.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Everything has its own organic way and Ethereum is a very powerful platform with 'smart' contracts. It is still evolving and has a greater chance to meet the needs of the users. Overall Ethereum has better credibility and the community is also very positive and great. A lot of coins (ERC20 coins) are developed using Ethereum smart contract platform. The usage of the platform is bound to increase.

I am sure that Buterin is a very smart man. He will surely create some Ethereum platform innovations that will lead to the growth of the ETH altcoin price.

Ethereum is one of the potential coin and it's great if you invested now while the price of ethereum was in the dip, there are also a lot of coin that worth it to buy now and hold gor long term. Just research them and make some analyze.
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Ethereum is one of the best investment on cryptocurrency after bitcoin, even sometime it's better to gain profit from ethereum than bitcoin. But you need to analyze the market before you do investment, you should invest on cheaper price, and now is the right time for you to invest on ethereum.
blogmantube

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Ethereum is a good project for many subcodes. there are a lot of supporters for this project. the usage area is very wide.  so I do a large part of my investments as eth. Besides, it's a good time to get ether.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Ethereum is one of the best investment on cryptocurrency after bitcoin, even sometime it's better to gain profit from ethereum than bitcoin. But you need to analyze the market before you do investment, you should invest on cheaper price, and now is the right time for you to invest on ethereum.

Etherium is like a blue chip in the regular stock market. You usually don't find big profit in a short period of time and it must be treated as a long-term investment. If you want a big profit is a short time, you are better to invest in other small altcoins -  same is true to the stock market.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

I think yes, ethereum is still a good crypto. many still use smartcontract ETH. with still many who use smartcontract ETH, there are still many automakers who need ETH for transaction fee, this will make ETH survive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Many people have proven that investing in Ethereum with the right strategy makes them earn a lot of money.
We just need to set the time and set a smart strategy to profit from Ethereum's investment.
Ethereum is a strong and stable coin, therefore, Ethereum is perfect for investment.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

I think yes, ethereum is still a good crypto. many still use smartcontract ETH. with still many who use smartcontract ETH, there are still many automakers who need ETH for transaction fee, this will make ETH survive.

really coin eth is now very dominant in the eyes of the bounty hunter karna scramble to get it so eth is very influential on the other coin his for now the best eth.

Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Compared to btc, yes this is a good investment considering the difference between their price so this coin still has a lot of room for growth.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a very good investment asset. If you can buy Ethereum in bulk then you invest in the long run. I am sure you will get many benefits from the coins you hold. You must buy Ethereum immediately. I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price of Ethereum will reach a very high value.

riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Ethereum is a great project for many sub codes, but there are so many supporters for this project in the future, because the area of its use is so wide that it can be reached, so I am doing most of my investment as eth. In addition, this is a good time to get the ether in the future.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a very good investment asset. If you can buy Ethereum in bulk then you invest in the long run. I am sure you will get many benefits from the coins you hold. You must buy Ethereum immediately. I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price of Ethereum will reach a very high value.
well, since my first goal in collecting crypto is BTC, and ETH. I have believed in both coins. so, ETH is really good to be kept in a long time. Well, I'm speaking from experience. probably about 2 years I use ETH, and until now, it never disappoints me.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

No doubt i would say ethereum is one best altcoin that you can never go wrong to invest. Above all alternative coins it is the most valuable and so far a very potential coin. It is indeed a good and profitable investment to have. Off course it can be counted as a good long term investment scheme that will continue to grow in the cryptocurrency world.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

the second best choice after bitcoin is Ethereum, you can put all the funds you have into Ethereum.
coins that have high confidence after Bitcoin is Ethereum! if you want to invest, do it now!
buy and HODL

Depending on the market because as of now ethereum is in the RED situation. The best way is to buy it now then hold and sell if it is in GREEN. Investing not totally sure for now just only buying.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Ethereum is certainly a good investment. I think the mistake that is often made is to draw conclusions and often negative conclusions because of the present bear state of the market. Just look around and identify the set of new projects springing up on the Ethereum platform and you will agree that eth is not only a good and profitable project but one that is sustainable.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Yes, ethereum is a very good investment and it is also a good coin for hol on either long or short term because it has the potentials of rising higher than other altcoin, it has a very good blockchain technology, it is largely dominated and it also have a good management team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: