Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4178 times)
Ucupers

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

ETH I loved it the coin number two after the BTC was able to provide a very positive thing for all the Altcoin and for the growth of all of the token. And if you want the ETH to invest certainly was very good. You can use to invest in ICO project. Invest in ICO project can give you many advantages.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

This is an excellent choice for investment. You will earn a lot of profit if you choose this coin. Eth as the second best coin is good enough already. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin platforms. Ethereum has many assets called smart contracts that are not in bitcoin. Eth can be sold to ICO sale because eth is most used in ICO's, ICO is advantage for eth. And now is a good time to buy eth.
seemlesswift

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

I'll say Yes. Cause the ethereum blockchain's now almost like a standard for legitimacy for most altcoin out there and even others coming on-board.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

one of my favorite altcoin to invest was ethereum, supported by great technology and very professional team. i can't find altcoin's highest demand than ethereum. i also believe the future of ethereum will make it close to bitcoin as cryptocurrency trademark. but as we know it would be very fascinating if the team develop ethereum against cryptocurrency price manipulation

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I think ETH is a better investment in the long term.
some experts think like me.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Etherium is one of the most popular coins for now, and I think this coin is a very promising coin, people prefer to invest in Etherium form because of its cheaper price with greater potential like Bitcoin.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Of course ethereum is good investment like btc or neo, they have strong team and community, they are working hard so everytime you can get good profit from ethereum if you have patience.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

At a short distance of Ethereum can be good investment. But in as the far project he causes suspicion. Too big competition. And there are a lot of catching up.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

ETH really has no limit, with just how usable it is and how much ICO founders need it. Once the market picks back up, ICO risk taking will heavily take place, and ETH will be in high demand come that time.
I have a few promising ICOs for those of you that want to get involved before the masses.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

At a short distance of Ethereum can be good investment. But in as the far project he causes suspicion. Too big competition. And there are a lot of catching up.
For me etherum in long time is even better cause now the price is low and this project for me will show us its possibilities in coming time so investing now could lead to nice profits in future.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Ethereum is a good project for many subcodes. there are a lot of supporters for this project. the usage area is very wide.  so I do a large part of my investments as eth. Besides, it's a good time to get ether.
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

In my opinion today Ethereum is a good long-term investment, you should take advantage of this moment when the market is down and try to buy what you can to see your earnings in the coming months.
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

Investing in Ethereum in my opinion is the safest investment in the crypto currency market. Now Ethereum is trading at a very low price, so now we have a wonderful opportunity to buy it almost for nothing.
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

In my opinion I am very sure that Ethereum is one of the best currencies in the market for a good long-term investment.
And also to obtain benefits, especially at this time that almost all currencies are in bearish trend.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

Personally, I think the Ethereum currency is good for investing, keeping it for a long enough time and getting big
earnings. You should try to buy Ethereum now that its market price is going down.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

I believe ethereum is the best investment and right now I think ethereum is the future potential apart from bitcoin. ethereum itself also has a very good potential for the future. smartcontrac and their platforms that have been widely used by people
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

I believe ethereum is the best investment and right now I think ethereum is the future potential apart from bitcoin. ethereum itself also has a very good potential for the future. smartcontrac and their platforms that have been widely used by people

This is one of the coins that you could never go wrong investing your hard earned money with. Although there isn't any certain in all things though as it could collapse who knows. But yeah, investing to etherium is a good investment to have.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Yes Ethereum is a very good long term investment since it is the most stable coin out of the alternative coins now. Ethereum have been the very pioneer of all altcoins and many of them have been under contract of Smart contract plaform with Ethereum.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Yeah exactly! Ethereum is a good investment as this is second top coins in crypto currency and if you going to invest today you have a chance to get a good profits once the market switch into a bullish trend.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

If you still didn't got it, you have a great time for buying it before the end of this luxury time of prices not come)
You can take a really good profit if you will buy it and hold till November-December
Hope that we all will get a great profit in this period

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: