Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4178 times)
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Definitely! Ethereum is a good investment now,  it's around $480+ currently,  I'm sure that by this time next year it won't be at this price is surely gonna appreciate to around $10000
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Of course such Ethereum Bitcoin so this is the best coins to invest. Ethereum very attractive to many investors because it can use the coins to buy coins ICO. By buying coins ICO uses Ethereum it is very easy and costs very cheap. Moreover, these coins continue to evolve and coins that are very well established.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

all the people in the forum would most likely answer that ethereum is a good investment besides bitcoin with their own views, and I also choose ethereum after bitcoin for my investment, besides altcoin
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now used by many ICO projects so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright and very suitable for long term investment.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Ethereum is a good way to invest.Its future will be better.I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.The price of Ethereum is low on the market.So Ethereum is better to buy now.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Ethereum is a good way to invest.Its future will be better.I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.The price of Ethereum is low on the market.So Ethereum is better to buy now.
yes, now the price of Ethereum is still low so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum to be stored in the next few months until the market is fully recovered.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Once the market is allowed to ETF for bitcoin, the next step will be ETF on the Ether. Or on top of coins from the top five. So the investment in the Ether is now good.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Ethereum will always be a good investment now and in the future and so a good investment friends. The smart contracts on it's platform makes it a sustainable project and a launching pad for other great ideas as we are witnessing. Remember also that apart from Bitcoin, the next big thing in the cryptocurrency world is Ethereum. The confidence of investors have n very waned at any moment and that's a clear message.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

I think ethereum is a good choice if you will invest after bitcoin, but if you have much better money you invest in bitcoin, and do hold to high price because now is the moment to buy coins
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

as the second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency after bitcoin i really do believe that ethereum has many demands and very potential to grow. for me investing with ethereum are more safe than selecting many cheap altcoins to invest. ethereum has many potential to develop and used by other new coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Ethereum is a coin that uses smart contract technology, in addition to Ethereum is stable, there is a good chance in the future for ethereum to be a coin whose price can rise high.
Ethereum is a potentially good coin in the future so I think Ethereum is worth the investment.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

as the second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency after bitcoin i really do believe that ethereum has many demands and very potential to grow. for me investing with ethereum are more safe than selecting many cheap altcoins to invest. ethereum has many potential to develop and used by other new coins.
Mostly people think that ethereum is the biggest after bitcoin. It's just one step behind bitcoin. Hence, I could suggest that investing in ethereum is not a waste. You will surely earn profit from ethereum. But from my point of view, this is better as a long term investment than a short one.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Ethereum currently worth selling very down and if you want to invest right now is the right time. Ethereum coin which is very nice and has a huge potential. These coins are very popular and many of the investors who made the purchase of the Ethereum. Ethereum to trade long term.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Indeed ethereum has a lot of community after bitcoin, its development is undoubtedly, and now is the right time to invest in ethereum, and see the results later in the next few months.
quninver

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Now the price of eth is less than 500 US dollars, which is three times lower than the highest price. Plus Vitalik Buteren who behide ETH is one of the famous people in the crypto world, so i believe the price will be higher and higher in the future.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Who will be the champion and will be the first to realize the advantage!? He will be the king of scalability. Ethereum is on the first place in the list of Champions, and the victory in this competition to start the price of Ethereum on the moon. Is it a good investment Ethereum? Of course, Yes. Imagine how you will bite your elbows when you will see that the Ethereum with$ 300 increased to$3000
kentung86

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Ya because Ethereum is one of the most popular.and stable. I think you can investment Ethereum a long-term and Almost ICO use platform Etherium
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Ethereum is a coin that uses smart contract technology, in addition to Ethereum is stable, there is a good chance in the future for ethereum to be a coin whose price can rise high.
Ethereum is a potentially good coin in the future so I think Ethereum is worth the investment.

No doubt that ethereum is the most worthy coin we make investment compared to others, the number of projects that use ethereum make that ethereum is the coin of the future.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Yes this is one of best altcoin of all maybe next year it will hit  2k$ according to the prrdiction i read thats why if you have a money invest in ethereum while the market is bearish because when the market starts to bull maybe you cannot ride.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a worthy coin we make a long-term investment, the more tokens that use the ethereum platform prove that many people and companies believe in the future of ethereum.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

In that year there was a situation when ETF was not accepted for bitcoin and Ether immediately began to grow and grew 2 times. There is a chance that the situation will repeat. Therefore, buying Ether is now a good idea.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: