Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

In that year there was a situation when ETF was not accepted for bitcoin and Ether immediately began to grow and grew 2 times. There is a chance that the situation will repeat. Therefore, buying Ether is now a good idea.

I think so, I think the biggest factor that hampers ETH's performance is the number of tokens that drop, but I'm sure that the bad conditions soon end so that someday ETH will skyrocket like the previous year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

In general, my rankings are among the top ten coins with the best earning potential according to my research.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

In that year there was a situation when ETF was not accepted for bitcoin and Ether immediately began to grow and grew 2 times. There is a chance that the situation will repeat. Therefore, buying Ether is now a good idea.

I think so, I think the biggest factor that hampers ETH's performance is the number of tokens that drop, but I'm sure that the bad conditions soon end so that someday ETH will skyrocket like the previous year.
Even despite the poor condition of the crypto-currency market, I still believe that the etherium is the best investment of all existing. Maybe I'm wrong, But everybody knows the arguments in favor of the etherium. And this is not only the ERC20 protocol, which is fundamental for 90% of the crypto currency.
jenktosar

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

ETH is the best Altcoin investment in Crypto. It has a large ecosystem and has extremely well developed networks. is the foundation of 90% altcoin. So it is considered to be No. 1 by Altcoin. Invest in ETH for long-term profitability. also with short profits. This is not the time to invest
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Ethereum has most working team in the altcoins market and has most real community at the market according to me. In my opinion they will be best altcoin alltime so it is good investment of course.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

Investment in Ethereum has always been a priority for all investors since it is the main means of investing in ICO.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

ethereum becomes one of the great coins for investment, because ethereum has the best position and now ethereum can be used as payment in ico. so I think investment in ico is no mistake and will definitely give big profit if the price has stabilized.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

of course ethereum is a good coin and will be a good investment for the future as the price of ethereum will continue to grow and become stronger so it will be very profitable
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 09:15:05 PM by Vispilio

Ethereum is a great long term investment, and presents huge reward to risk ratio for buying right now. You can consider 300 USD as a hard bottom because of mining expenses.

Some of the positive qualities of Ethereum is extreme versatility, ease of use, fast reliable blockchain, ICO's, trail blazing advances in Proof of Stake & Sharding,

just to name a few. One of the strongest all around coins in circulation.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

ethereum is still one of the coins that has the potential to be used as an investment pillar, because ethereum is a platform that supports many ico. so I think choosing ethereum is a nice policy.

Isaackim

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Current price isn't that bad to invest especially for longterm investment
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Ethereum is considered one of the major currency in the crypto world. There are speculations even, thatbitbis the Bitcoin slayer in 2019. A lot of projects will be build around it and a lot of investors favor or opt to invest in Ethereum.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

I believe that Ethereum is a very cool platform ( just remember about its Smart Contracts only!). Buterin seems to start some improvements in ETH. He announced future ETH fork.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

I think ethereum is a good choice if you will invest after bitcoin, but if you have much better money you invest in bitcoin, and do hold to high price because now is the moment to buy coins

That is exactly how I order the crypto currencies chronologically. ETH is the second good coin which is the preferred spot for investment in the market after Bitcoin.
This is because in a short duration since ETH has been launched, it has attained a great position in the market and has managed to capture the second big share in the market as well. Bitcoin on the other hand has the biggest market cap and the expansion in this technology is proving more effective by making various companies across the world adapt Bitcoin. So both are worth investing in.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Right now it's good to invest in ethereum. Because investment in ETH is good choice if you want to earn more unlimited income. Investment in ETH giving you a chance to get more profit because the value is increasing daily so your investment earn in high profit.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

No doubt this will be huge in the future as this had getting much attention around the world with their adoption of smart contract that has been fastest way to make a ERC20 token.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Sure. After the bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency, Ethereum comes second. This is to tell you that it's had a very strong and wide acceptance globally. This makes a very good investment too. Plus its amazing features, which makes it a main stay in the crypto currency community.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

ethereum is still the strongest position to be used as an investment rather than other coins in the altcoin, now ethereum will continue to run into a big coin with great potential. so there is no doubt to invest in ethereum.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

You can't go wrong with ethereum since its the 2nd most traded crypto coin.  Most crypto trading pairings are in either BTC or ETH.  Once ethereum goes proof of stake it should double in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: