Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Well they are good for people who are just joining in, they can get everything pretty cheap, even probably cheaper then the price for ICO been for projects which finished months and months ago..
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Market corrections are good for those who still have funds available to purchase.  It is always a good idea to keep Bitcoins in your portfolio for this exact reason.  It's painful to watch the market correct and you don't have any money left to buy up the cheap cryptocurrencies. 
Very true. I am also very grateful to still have a little money from the rest of my savings last year that I can use to buy some quality cheap coins

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

I think when market growing up very slow thats good because correction always been small. One more thing bitcoin must stay in small price range a long time so that grow up.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Perhaps this is one strategy that's right for open opportunities by utilizing a solid coin and pick as this will give you a great advantage for us if correction of the market recovered with normal and nicely so that whatever will happen opportunity opportunity will favour us. take advantage of the opportunity that exists with wise
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Market corrections are good for those who still have funds available to purchase.  It is always a good idea to keep Bitcoins in your portfolio for this exact reason.  It's painful to watch the market correct and you don't have any money left to buy up the cheap cryptocurrencies. 

Yeah, that's the sad part sometimes. You have been presented a perfect opportunity to buy and store more coins. However, if you don't have the money and funds during that time, its somewhat disappointed and other tend to borrow just to re-invest.

But I wouldn't advise you to go that route. If I don't have the money, eventhough I'm disappointed, I won't borrow money but instead wait for another dip and if chances are that I have the funds then I will be ready and purchase more coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Market corrections are good for those who still have funds available to purchase.  It is always a good idea to keep Bitcoins in your portfolio for this exact reason.  It's painful to watch the market correct and you don't have any money left to buy up the cheap cryptocurrencies.  
Yes,that is why i am allocating some of my bitcoins for the scenarios like this,so i can still purchase these cheap altcoins in the market,escpecially those coins at the top 10,having 40% discount is really good because you can easily make money when the market has fully recovered and it only take few hours after the dip.

coremind (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

I think when market growing up very slow thats good because correction always been small. One more thing bitcoin must stay in small price range a long time so that grow up.

steady growth vs parabolic volatility is always better in the long term. This stops people from dumping one then chasing the other which undermines those who don't chase.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

For the few yes,those lucky people who stick with the USD when the market is crashing are very lucky especially those people who will buy bitcoins from these dips then put it those bitcoins to these solid coins,easy money and it could give you a lot of profit when the market has recovered,and we are talking about few hours or days.
MacoCoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Believe in the technology. Diversify your portfolio. And HODL. Its easy to have thin patience but you hold on and long term believe
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

I fully agree that corrections are healthy and necessary for the market to grow again. However, it is very sad to see that the market is in a downward trend that does not reverse in 2018. I hope that this will reverse from the middle of the year and 2018 will be a good year for crypto
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

Definitely agree when market corrections happened in which case during the price drop, I think many of the average crypto investors were taking it as an opportunity to pull in their investments from buying cryptocoins at a much lesser price. Then again wait for it to step up it's price and hold for a longer time prior again for selling. This is what average and big investors were making more profit,
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Yes it is a good chance for new investors to buy the coins.
they can invest without worrying too late for the high price.
AllenerArchibald

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

Market corrections are good, totally agree with you. I want btc go down to 1k$ so all the stupid money will gone
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Market correction are good, especially for the people who get the profit from volatility of price (the traders) also the correction of price is good for the investors too, the people who make long time investment in digital coins, i don't think the fluctuation of price is something bad, it is good for instrument of investment.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

The best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets. Basically when everyone is panicking and sell is when you want to buy. For example, the Bitcoin dip to around $6k was a decent time to buy in.

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

All market consist of 3 situation of the market, that is Uptrend , side away or consolidation and down trend, so after down trend will be consolidation and after that change to bullish trend, by patient wait for that we can make good profit later.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Corrections are good for any market and that is what many cryptocurencies traders and investors did not understand. Corrections is what reset the currencies price and push it to another level upwardly. Cryptocurencies especially bitcoin has make a lot of corrections in the past and we have see a lot of progress made and we are happy those things has happened and price bance back several times. Keep watching we are heading upward again!
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Market price adjustments help many traders get accustomed to crises and fewer and fewer people become panicked. Market manipulation is an opportunity for many people to make a lot of money when the market goes down.

aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

You get to buy your fav coins at a huge discount, whats not to love?!  Grin
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

I think it depends on your strategy and way of reading the market well, of course you can make more money when the market is not ideal conditions than when everything is up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: