Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

With the decline in market prices, it has helped crypto quite a lot in correcting the quality of the coins in crypto. Coins of poor quality will be difficult to maintain in the presence of crypto. Many of them slipped far down. Coupled with the development of coins which continued to be vigorous in the development and implementation of the platform in the project, they grew stronger and stronger in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Most people don't understand that market can't grow forever. There are always two periods: bull run and bear market. Bull run was in 2017, bear is the currently situation (2018). I believe we will see new bull run next year.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

it's just that the problem, is that the one who corrects the correction is the right person?
because there are also some people who shoot groups and channels in telegram by making corrections but with origin, or hanay as limited as speculation,
but however the correction of the market must be done so that we do not take the wrong step when making an investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

It is true, because we need some difficult times to kick people out, that are here only for fast profits. I still think that as soon as we will reach the bar of 3k USD per BTC we will go up and will reach 20k within several days.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
I fully agree, there should not always be growth people should worry about their money , and I think this market will attract new people and cryptocurrency will develop even faster!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
I agree a lot of people were happy that they are millionaires , I think you need to be able to sell on time , of course the correction heals the market and I think new people will come who will develop cryptocurrency

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:01:08 AM

From my own experience, I can say that such financial adjustments are indeed an excellent period. Indeed, many investors are able to make profitable investments and earn income. The main thing at this time is to look for opportunities and chances for success, and not to panic.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

BTC drop too long. Some promising coins were purchased by this company. Now from the price dropped 2 times. Well, nothing can be done, I bought it now at a discount in the hope of growth.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I agree. Now there is a strong market correction. All panicking investors are leaving cryptocurrency. This gives a chance to get more profit. And buy cryptocurrency at a very low price. We must believe in the market we are not stupid people.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

I don't think the market needs to eliminate any investors, but it should eliminate low-quality cryptocurrencies and scams because the cryptocurrency market requires more investors than fraudsters!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

I have always argued that such financial corrections can be very useful and important for the market itself and investors. In times of falling prices, there are excellent opportunities for profitable investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, which have good potential for growth in the future.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

I don't think the market needs to eliminate any investors, but it should eliminate low-quality cryptocurrencies and scams because the cryptocurrency market requires more investors than fraudsters!
agree, investors are the key to making cryptocurrency progress, and scam is making the world of cryptocurrency worse. investors are very much needed for crypto and scams must be destroyed.
Jordens

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

This correction is already too long, people are tired of waiting, many do not stand the nerves and they sell coins at a disadvantageous price for themselves, but old investors still keep their coins, we all hope that this period is close to completion,
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Well said,for those who doesn't really have much will have better opportunity to invest and grab coins and tokens at cheaper rates now before next year ,who said cryptocurrency lacks opportunity ? This is indeed one of them ,grab while you can
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Well said,for those who doesn't really have much will have better opportunity to invest and grab coins and tokens at cheaper rates now before next year ,who said cryptocurrency lacks opportunity ? This is indeed one of them ,grab while you can
Cryptocurrency still has opportunities and now there may be good opportunities and results in the future. buying tokens or coins now the price is so low that you can buy as much as possible and invest or hold it yourself, waiting in the future will be profitable. before acting properly to make a good choice.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

Yes as other people said, It really make sense to those people who are really interested to became a rich ones that's why they keep buying more currency in this year. And I think people who really want to earn a big profit in this opportunities that the currencies are in the low price in the market they can really make a big profit into it in the future.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Correction is ok for any market, so it is good cryptocurrency market is going through this stage as it will attract new investors and ensure the future growth.
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Market adjustments are still going on. I think if the bear market continues to spread, then more than 40% of the altcoin will face death, and the cryptocurrency may turn around!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

yes this is a great opportunity for us to buy more. and in my opinion the current decline is the way crypto markets remain. because the market will not continue to experience an increase, there must be a time to go down. we must accept this increase and decrease. do research before buying and selling. so that we can minimize the risk of loss. this year is the year of correction for crypto. but in the future I crypto market can return to green.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Yes if we observe the market closely lately, the market has some correction. Call it the investors are well aware of the hype and speculation of coins or the speculators have been discouraged, the market has reached stability to some extent. Regulations have also played a great role in discouraging fake and speculative projects. So I think the market will become stable once regulations are widely put into practice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: