Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

They are very good if you understand what is going on with the coins but if you do not understand the market then it might look like everything is crashing and nothing is going to get better. That is why it is always good that as a newbie you should always be ready for anything and it is imperative that you do research to make sure that you do not get caught off guard

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Yes you are right. Lately I have been noticing something good in the market, the market is growing stable with speculations being less. It maybe due to regulations being in place and the people taking cryptocurrency seriously taking its value into account. From the time onward, cryptocurrency will gradually become stable, we can hope. 

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

This year has taught us lots of lessons and has enabled so many people who have been conscious with the happenings in crypto space, to be able to identify good and legit projects. If a project will not succeed or if it is a scam, you can easily know from the start or the middle of it, before it ends.
There have been lots of corrections this year and we might experience little of it in 2019, before the next uptrend.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Hello! I think it is worth agreeing. Projects are working, there is no wild chase for money. Let's see what happens next.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

market corrections are good for new investors but it scares away the newly invested persons in the market because their investments have turned out to be the opposite of what they were expecting.
Panic sellers are those newbies in the market and they need to be treated fairly without fuds that causes the panic to sell their coins which further decreases the price of coins.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Correction is good only in certain proportions. You want to say that if all cryptosphere will reach 1$,it will be all good news? I guess not. It'll ruin the whole industry.

All is well within reason. Do not forget, the price also can not grow or fall all the time. In any case, there are times when the trend is reversed. As a rule, such changes are called correction.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:27:29 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

It is clear, a question only to what levels it will be corrected. The correction of 65% is already considered to be quite good, as well as promising. But we have fallen much lower and at a certain level there will be a point of no return.

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:46:31 PM

This is the time that investors have a more objective view about this market. Get rid of thoughts that be very easy to become rich when join in cryptocurrency market and everyone all wants to join even though don't understand anything about it

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

This is the time that investors have a more objective view about this market. Get rid of thoughts that be very easy to become rich when join in cryptocurrency market and everyone all wants to join even though don't understand anything about it

Well, the main mistake of most investors, they begin to invest large sums of money. Then come to the fraudsters leave the market. Of course, correction showed us that money cannot be made quickly. But there is a big minus. Correction has shown that the market is extremely unstable.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:11:30 PM

Market adjustments drove a lot of people out of the cryptocurrency market. Good and bad. It's bad because the people who have suffered losses are now spreading negative misinformation. And it's good because we get a good profit from it.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:23:00 PM

Corrections are needed as everything what goes up, it goes down. ( except our age )
The crypto market has it`s own cycles and and the market always decide in which cycle
we are based on supply and demand.

In some other point of view, I would say that corrections always give us a new learning stage process also, it gives a new idea and knowledge for us to improve more. Just like what is happening now in market its cycle was always depend of how traders will take action in it, whether they will buy or sell their coins either.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

True after every rise should be correction, look also stock market is going down after years of bull run. We can´t grow for all the time because we have limited amount of money for investments.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

Personally, I think that at the moment there is a slight upward trend in the price of cryptocurrency. And even more so at this time, you can use this chance for investors who prefer to invest in cryptocurrency. One of these coins is Ethereum as it is just a great chance to get a good return from Ethereum. Do not waste time while there is such an opportunity for investment.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:58:52 PM

Market corrections are good, especially after such growth in 2017. However, in my opinion, the correction is already time to stop. I would have arranged a period of temporary flat.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:24:56 PM

maybe you have a point, because correction is very much needed, but the problem is when we get stuck in it, I think that makes some people frustrated. Undecided
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:47:19 PM

Market correction is really very good. But many people confuse market correction with a falling trend. Falling trend is bad.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:23:46 PM

The ups and down of crypto market condition is normal ,how will newer investors benefits from buying cryptocurrency if the price is just at a certain price?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:31:59 PM

Market corrections are good, especially after such growth in 2017. However, in my opinion, the correction is already time to stop. I would have arranged a period of temporary flat.
before we go into flat, we have to fall below 3 thousand. and then it will begin flat which will last couple of months

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

I believe that the correction of the market has a positive effect on the rise and receipt of income. It gives us the opportunity to get new information for improvement.

dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:24:22 PM

This is good only if the correction lasts for several days. If the correction was delayed for several months, then it is very bad and leads to large losses.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: