Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

when can we expect a dividend to appear on havelock?

i'm really looking forward to seeing what the ~% annual yield will be

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:50:20 AM

Maybe a week after we start hashing?  I'm guessing we will see our first dividend on Feb. 7th.  And the annual yield will be way off until the other half of the equipment arrives.
pleiotropik

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:10:05 AM

cex.io prices ghs/btc are tumbling. Best signal that the new wave of miners is coming...
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:09:01 AM

cryptX, do you mind posting a quick update?
mww

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Maybe a week after we start hashing?  I'm guessing we will see our first dividend on Feb. 7th.  And the annual yield will be way off until the other half of the equipment arrives.

Any reason why you think they will start hashing without all the equipment? i thought they would wait until full delivery before launch?

CryptX, i have allot of funds invested into this company, could you please give us an update on where we are at? this lack of communication is completely unacceptable

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:06:05 PM

Any reason why you think they will start hashing without all the equipment? i thought they would wait until full delivery before launch?

CryptX, i have allot of funds invested into this company, could you please give us an update on where we are at? this lack of communication is completely unacceptable

you dont just sit on asic chips/miners and wait for the rest before deployment. you get hashing as soon as you get them in your hands. difficulty rises and roi gets further and further away otherwise.
id imagine the guys are getting the data center ready for equipment to begin hashing immediately upon delivery of mining equipment. seems pointless to be doing otherwise
MPalokaj

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:20:04 PM

you dont just sit on asic chips/miners and wait for the rest before deployment. you get hashing as soon as you get them in your hands. difficulty rises and roi gets further and further away otherwise.
id imagine the guys are getting the data center ready for equipment to begin hashing immediately upon delivery of mining equipment. seems pointless to be doing otherwise

Indeed. Have requested a little update via email. I assume their radiosilence is simply being busy rather than neglect. The experiences I've had with them so far are overwhelmingly positive.
pleiotropik

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:30:00 PM

Hash $ in cex.io keeps tumbling... .034 at present.  The shadow of the new überminers looming... the petamine advantage is being shaved by the hour. Two more days of this and the advantage gleaned from holding cryptix ipo's will be slim indeed i'm keeping a good % of my BTC in the sidelines waiting for the outcome of this match of Silence Vs. speed of deployment.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:32:28 PM

Good news Guys, cointerra started production and also Bitmine recieved chips yesterday and started production, our biggest delivery will be from Bitmine which will be faster as they are from Switzerland

share Price will skyrocket soon, happy investing everyone Wink  

Dear all,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I see that in the meantime some users lost the control which is fully understandable given the pressure, but we can assure you that we had no lot of chips that we could mine with earlier than yesterday other than a few hundred samples. Also, we have always received any visitor that wanted to come up here and meet us, we've literally met hundreds of customers over the last months so you can ask one of them if we're real or scam, or you can come to see for yourself too!

So, after a relatively long time waiting for the first production lot of CoinCraft A1 chips, yesterday they've hit our warehouse and we've finally started the production of the CoinCraft Desk products.

It took a huge effort from our engineering team, but we've finally been able to reach our promised hashing rates on the series of CoinCraft units. Several prototype runs of the boards have been necessary, along with fine tuning and optimizations (especially on the power supply blocks and cooling) carried out by highly specialized engineers, but at the end we've finally made it to reach the required hashing power of 200 GH/s at nominal on our hashing units for the CoinCraft Desk device!

Final production stage has now started, meanwhile the capacity of our assembly facility has been increased by 200% from our original plans to cope up with the accumulated delays, below you'll find some eye candy pictures to see how big we're moving forward.

The customer protection plan will trigger for all order placed with delivery in December 2013 and January 2014, while February and later orders shouldn't be affected and should be shipped as scheduled. If you've chosen a shipping option, your order will change from "Processing" to "Complete" along with the tracking number for express shipments, but if you've chosen the pickup option, you will be further contacted by our support staff to arrange pickup dates and details.

A big thank you goes to all of our loyal customers that have had patience during this long waiting period!

Also, as you can see from the other topic on this forum, we've been widely supporting the community and have shipped out hundreds of chip samples. Additionally, quite a few work has been going on with different manufacturers that now have already other miner designs working on our A1 chips, so many interesting things are going to come up in the near future!  

Here are a few pictures of the production:

An idea of what we mean by a LOT of chips!

Partially assembled cases go into the next stage of assembly where hash units are mounted and tested before being packaged and shipped to you.

Six production lines on two daily shifts is the way to recover from a delay very, very fast!

Did you mention power supplies? Each box is an extremely powerful 3000W power supply for the CoinCraft Rigs.

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:32:16 PM

Hash $ in cex.io keeps tumbling... .034 at present.  The shadow of the new überminers looming... the petamine advantage is being shaved by the hour. Two more days of this and the advantage gleaned from holding cryptix ipo's will be slim indeed i'm keeping a good % of my BTC in the sidelines waiting for the outcome of this match of Silence Vs. speed of deployment.
You can't compare cex and peta directly.
Peta is mine with reinvestments, your shares represent proportional amount of gh/s of the mine, which will increase over time.
With cex.io, you stay with the gh/s you buy. Which can mine less and less as difficulty rises, and so are also worth less when selling.
pleiotropik

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:40:31 PM

...understood: but CEX.io does represent expectations of future revenue from ghs... ergo the new überminers make the price drop... good indication the miner community sees the arrival as imminent... expect to see ghs/btc in the high .020's soon
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

so when can we expect some dividends?

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:59:42 PM

First week after cointerra delivers hardware, IMO. Maybe in.. two weekstm?
I hope that you know that the mine is not operating, yet.
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:22:32 PM

yes i knew that. thank you

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:31:17 PM

...understood: but CEX.io does represent expectations of future revenue from ghs... ergo the new überminers make the price drop... good indication the miner community sees the arrival as imminent... expect to see ghs/btc in the high .020's soon

Cex.io is a market based commodity. If the new hashing power brought on by cex was actually driving the price down, we would see much lower prices already. But cex brings new power on priced at the average price at the time so as not to upset the market. GHS is not IMO something that should be price regulated by a market. I would like to see a company selling GHS at an ever decreasing rate as their cost per GHS drops. With perhaps a small side market for p2p sales for times when the company has run out of GHS for the moment, but with the majority of GHS being purchased from the company hosting said GHS.

You are mistaken to make any assumptions or decisions based on what cex is trading GHS for. The people/bots trading GHS on cex are out to make a profit buying low and selling high. This is in stark contradiction to supply/demand and moores law. They are not buying and holding looking to make profit via mining, if the majority were then the price would be pushed down with each subsequent jump in difficulty.

I had a ton of GHS with CEX, but when I read about petamine I cashed out 95% of them and bought shares. Pyramining, petamine, cognitive, etc are the places to be invested in, rather than buying from overpriced cloud mining "services" or even trying to run your own hardware at quantities needed to make a profit.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:42:00 AM

This is starting to get exciting. Keep up the good work

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
mww

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:27:57 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 12:53:12 PM by mww

Cex.io is a market based commodity. If the new hashing power brought on by cex was actually driving the price down, we would see much lower prices already. But cex brings new power on priced at the average price at the time so as not to upset the market. GHS is not IMO something that should be price regulated by a market. I would like to see a company selling GHS at an ever decreasing rate as their cost per GHS drops. With perhaps a small side market for p2p sales for times when the company has run out of GHS for the moment, but with the majority of GHS being purchased from the company hosting said GHS.

You are mistaken to make any assumptions or decisions based on what cex is trading GHS for. The people/bots trading GHS on cex are out to make a profit buying low and selling high. This is in stark contradiction to supply/demand and moores law. They are not buying and holding looking to make profit via mining, if the majority were then the price would be pushed down with each subsequent jump in difficulty.

I had a ton of GHS with CEX, but when I read about petamine I cashed out 95% of them and bought shares. Pyramining, petamine, cognitive, etc are the places to be invested in, rather than buying from overpriced cloud mining "services" or even trying to run your own hardware at quantities needed to make a profit.

As more people buy the new ASIC's the price will be driven down. The only reason its not going down now is because the people who already have the new ASIC's still have a distinct advantage over the competition. that advantage will ware off in the coming weeks as delivery is ramped up
trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:39:06 PM

Hello CryptX,

Would you mind posting when you receive shipping confirmation (tracking numbers) from Cointerra or Bitmine?
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:53:24 PM

Hello CryptX,

Would you mind posting when you receive shipping confirmation (tracking numbers) from Cointerra or Bitmine?

For Bitmine, they had written they will collect directly to save time.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:28:31 AM

As more people buy the new ASIC's the price will be driven down. The only reason its not going down now is because the people who already have the new ASIC's still have a distinct advantage over the competition. that advantage will ware off in the coming weeks as delivery is ramped up

While that is how supply/demand works. We were discussing the pricing of ghs on cex not for the entire asic market place.
And until there is a company selling asic miners in bestbuy/target/walmart/etc, people will continue to preorder at ridiculous prices and then proceed to never positively ROI because of the time it took to get it to market.
Right now ASICs are a sellers market, everyone wants them, not many are making them, therefore they continue to get a premium for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: