Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 05:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3003 times)
captin crunch (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

It changed the way we do business! It gives us a new means of providing funding for future projects. Albeit, we have some figuring out to do along the way the future is bright! eth is a great hold because  eth is required for tons of other platforms to exist currently and for the foreseeable future as well. It has changed the game absolutely. Many coins now are attempting to be "eth killers" which i currently feel is a tough order to fill.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Personally, I agree with you. I really like this coin. She is very promising and successful.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

ETH has built something that is quite different from bitcoin and the blockchain, it is the first but there are many other projects offering a similar structure for example there is NEM, WAVES, NEO.

Pretty much all the ICOs are now optng for tokens via ETH as long as this is the case ETH will dominate, obviously there are other uses but for now I think ICOs are responsible for the majority of the ETH traffic.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Yes, ETH was definitely a game changer.

ERC20 smart contracts opened the world of crypto to many many projects and ideas.
There was a crowdfunding for crypto projects and before ETH, but it was a complete mess in the Economy > Marketplace > Securities section. Now everything is much more easy.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

i agree with you, after bitcoin ethereum can rise, and it is the best digital currency, so i belive ethereum can change crypto world.

sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

i agree with you, after bitcoin ethereum can rise, and it is the best digital currency, so i belive ethereum can change crypto world.
...which is exactly what ETH did. It "solved" the DAO hack by doing a very controversial hard fork to refund everyone who put their money into the DAO. The hard fork rewrote the blockchain, which in of itself opened up a massive can of worms. The whole point of a blockchain is that transactions are final, immutable, and cannot be modified by an outside entity.

Now you have a moral hazard after doing one hard fork to reverse the hack. Do you hard fork again so people can get their funds they lost on Parity? Do you hard fork if there is another bugged smart contract in the future? Does it depend on how much is lost? Who lost the money?

When Ethereum hard forked, the chain that still had the DAO hack on it was supposed to die off. Turns out, that "dead chain" now has a $2.7 billion market cap.

IMO, Ethereum dodged a massive bullet by having the DAO hack happen back in 2016 before most people got into cryptocurrency and when there was no media attention. If the DAO hack or an equivalent happened today, Ethereum would be in very deep shit.

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

ETH is my favorite ICO, i like you page very much. Blog is good, as well as ico reviews.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Exactly, because of eth crypto world become very popular now
And Smart contracts in ethereum platform is the main causes
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I suppose you have observed how the crypto world has become so populated with so many crypto projects and ICOs. The great bulk of these projects are using the Ethereum blockchain. This is basically a product of how Ethereum has successfully developed the crypto environment. There is a downside of it though, as many coins are created without a real vision. Another achievement of Ethereum is the development of Smart Contract. Smart Contract is one amazing innovation produced by Ethereum.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

No. I don't think so.
I think Bitcoin is too strong to ETH.
Maybe ETH can ubdertake Bitcoin if Bitcoin is block in all county.
Now, is too impossible to Eth take the world of crypto.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

There is no doubt that ethereum has changed the way we think about the cryptocurrency, it opned a whole new world of ivestmentsvand ideas, because you see while all the other altcoins are mindlessly and despreatly trying to be another bitcoin copy, without bringing any new ideas to the market, ethereum was chasing success in its own way, with its revolutionary ideas ethereum gave the opportunity to develepoers and project  owners to be creative and make their ideas come true through ICOs which have become a very successful business model that is getting the attention of many investors and it was able to raise millions of dollars and make the cryptocurrency the most active market these days.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

I will agree with you sir,  I believe also ethereum will change the crypto world or someday it will become  next bitcoin if the bitcoin die.

Better to  invest right now to ethereum and for sure you will earn alot of profit after few many years of holding this.  If you predict the price possible to become $5000 before end of this year 2018.

Erc20 as of now is good because even the ICO are base now in ethereum because they believe it will become more popular this coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

No. I don't think so.
I think Bitcoin is too strong to ETH.
Maybe ETH can ubdertake Bitcoin if Bitcoin is block in all county.
Now, is too impossible to Eth take the world of crypto.
Bitcoin is only older than ETH. Bitcoin has problems with the transaction fees( too high) and confirmation times. These problems are solved with other coins, not only ETH. So in the future, I think Bitcoin will be stored just like the national gold storage to ensure economic strength.
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I like that article. Though I always considered ETH very prospect this article explained some details to me.
Most of ICOs are ETH based now because it's much simpler to startup using it than to create their own platform.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Yes ETH make cryptocurrency more popular because everyday there are new ICO based on ERC20 exist on the market, crypto market become over crowded and many newcomer jump in to cryptocurrency cause many people promote the advantages of crypto in social media and blog. Now there more than 1500 different cryptocurrency in the market and most of them is ERC20 Token.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

The ETH platform is going to carry so much value that it would be crazy. There are hundreds of tokens and dApps being developed on its platform. Think about the value its going to give Eth as it is the base of these tokens and applications.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Indeed ethereum was a game changer just like nakamoto buterin is a genius. We know that because of ethereum other coins was  created but the flip side of it some uses ethereum create coins to scam people.

I know it is not developera fault but i hope there could be a line where they can avoid scammers using their technology.
I do not know how but i hope they can figure it out.
Sid1611

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Yes it did as the speed of transaction is much better apart from this lot of ICOs are on ERC 20 platform opening a complete new oppurtunity for new tokens
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Eth really changed the crypto world, Eth is now becoming popular because most of the ICO is Eth based which makes Eth more valuable than other cryptos specially Bitcoin

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: