Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world?  (Read 3005 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

I think so yes but it will change it even more in the future.

Especially if it actually overtakes btc like many people claim.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Yes eth does contribute to change the crypto world, and eth is a very special coin, eth has been used a lot for it's smart contract feature, this feature has given so many advantage to the ICO investors and developers, and eth has been around for quite long and got a very good good popularity, so eth is worth to invest and the potential can be pretty huge in the future
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

there is no doubt that after ethereum came there was huge shift in view of altcoin,previously developer just clone the btc then make a other shit payment coin but after ethereum came,dapps started and it also gave a platform for many startup project to gain crowdfunding and introduce blockchain into their project. 
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Ethereum has revolutionized the crypto industry. Thanks to him and Vitalik Buterin, anyone can create their own crypto currency using ERC20, which gives huge opportunities for the implementation and promotion of their project. Ahead of the renewal of Kasper and the rise in prices on stock exchanges!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Ethereum is a number two coin of whole crypto currencies and leader of altcoins and it already changed this market because every 2nd coin is ERC20 based and first choice of new ICO's. It will give same profits in future also like it gives in 2017.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

Strongly agree.ETH has changed the Crypto World.Its smart contract technology is different from BTC block chain,it has brought a revolution in the crypto market.Today every new project somewhere copy ETH smart contract idea to promote itself with new name.ETH is now universally adopted by developers for different work purpose and its technology has opened up ways for more oriented projects.After BTC no doubt ETH is the right way to invest and in coming days ETH price would also surge to higher level that ROI would be also very high.Many successful ICO are distributing their payout tokens in ETH.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

I don't really think any coin can change cryptoworld drastically. ETH brought smart contracts to the crypto, other coins can bring some new or better but cryptoworld is diverse in it's core while the revolution is about bringing some common standard
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

I think what makes ethereum so great is that it showed us that a currency that can be used for payments of projects is possible, reasonable fees and it is also a good coin to hold for the long run.I believe in ethereum and plan to be here for the ride
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

In terms of technology and developer inside yes ethereum can change the crypto world, smart contracts is being popular in crypto world thats a reason why so many eth based project are launched in the market. We cannot tell if ethereum can beat bitcoin in the future but Im really sure ethereum also have a bright future like bitcoin.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

ETH started to change the crypto world. I see ETH being a strong coin and at the beginning of this year it was the most stable coin
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Sure, or it won't be called blockchain2.0 by many people. Eth enable us build smart contrast on it and the transaction fee is much lower than the bitcoin. Quicker is the transaction speed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

I think so yes but it will change it even more in the future.

Especially if it actually overtakes btc like many people claim.
Although it happen that eth will overtake bitcoin but still the market are dependable in bitcoin price. Actually, both bitcoin and ethereum have a big role to play in crypto world, because with them they make crypto out of the silence. That is to much to say that, a lot of things change just of having these two coins.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Of course it changed the world. All crypto-economy became such, only thanks to the Ethereum.
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

It really changed the crypto world because ETH/Ethereum is commonly used cryptocurrency in exchanging an ICO token. It helps the online business to have fast and easy transactions to their consumers.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
In my opinion that ERC20 compliant gives a lot of impact. it's about the tokenization that brings so many new people interested to give any contribution to the crypto space itself. Remember some icos have working product right now. That means that gives a lot of possibility to give more industry to the crypto space.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

I'm pretty sure you have watched how the crypto world has turned out to be so populated with such a large number of crypto ventures and ICOs. The colossal main part of these tasks are utilizing the Ethereum blockchain. This is fundamentally a result of how Ethereum has effectively built up the crypto condition. There is a drawback of it however, the same number of coins are made without a genuine vision. Another accomplishment of Ethereum is the advancement of Brilliant Contract. Keen Contract is one astounding advancement created by Ethereum.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Seeing the development of ETH is still running in place and even tend to decrease it feels difficult if the ETH will change the crypto.
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Did Ethereum change the crypto world? Definitely.

Ethereum's blockchain is bigger than all the blockchains together in the crypto world. I think it means a thing or two. Eventually, not long time ago coins were the main thing in the crypto market. But nowadays especially Ethereum made their blockchain available for so many tokens which brought mass adoption of token contracts. Some of them are successful such as Tron, VeChain and many more. And some of them are just bunch of ICO useless projects with a huge vision but nothing practical. So yea, the blockchain is really huge with a big dominance in the crypto.

Ethereum, unlike Bitcoin. It's bringing more than the basic, it's bringing the second generation of smart contracts which make the crypto much better.
Everyday Vitalik and all the developers behind Ethereum bringing a new technology, something for the future to actual help mass adoption. Bitcoin is the underwear, Ethereum is the costume. I believe it should be very much appreciated because when I look for the next years, I can't see the crypto world without Ethereum and it's technology involved. If we want it or not, it makes the crypto world better.

Now, Ethereum brought so many ERC-20 tokens and made it so easy for the "creators" of all those projects and for the users. Because now most of the tokens can be stored in known wallets such as Ledger Nano S, MyEtherWallet, Trezor and many more. Many different blockchains aren't good for mass adoption and Ethereum is bringing a solution for this. You don't want to take a look at so many different blockchains, sometimes the only etherscan.io is perfect. So yea, I'm really glad about this. Also, it seems like all the people behind Ethereum and the development is taking no rest and keep working on technology every single day. Because of smart contracts, ERC-20 tokens, one huge blockchain - I think all those things are big factors for a mass adoption by the world; to take the crypto world to the next level.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.

It depends on the way you look.
I think it changed the world, but we're just begginning of the change. Many projects will do it with many ways.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

of course you will,that even the news has released that they have created an offer that when you purchase tokens,receive an equivalent nominal bound that if you steal you have a show,they will return!In fact, the technology does not stand still,and all that does not kill us makes us stronger as they say,so it is not surprising that the market will be stronger and steeper!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: